- L-Lysine is an amino acid commonly supplemented to combat the symptoms of recurrent herpes simplex virus.
- Reduces frequency and intensity of flare-ups in both oral as well as genital herpes.
- Lysine is also thought to increase calcium absorption in humans.
- Suggested dosing is Lysine is 2,000mg per day.
- MorphoDERM contains the research suggested 2,000mg L-Lysine per serving.
- KeraGLO® is a source of keratin, the structural protein that connects skin cells together.
- Hydrolyzed for maximum absorption and bioavailability.
- Promotes keratinocyte growth and proliferation, stimulating keratin production in hair, skin and nails.
- Clinical studies show improvements in hair brightness, brittleness and entanglements, and improvements in nail brittleness, smoothness and dullness.
- MorphoDERM contains the research suggested 500mg KeraGLO® per serving.
- Fern extract is commonly taken orally for a variety of skin ailments.
- Shown in research to protect against sunburn and skin damage.
- Reduces skin redness as a result of sun exposure.
- Decreases skin inflammation and itchiness.
- Helps stimulate collagen production.
MorphoDERM contains the recommended 480mg Fern extract per serving.
Para-AminoBenzoic Acid (PABA)
- Para-AminoBenzoic Acid (PABA) is an antioxidant similar to the B complex vitamins.
- Important for healthy skin and hair pigment, may restore grey hair to normal color.
- May help prevent hair loss, make skin look younger, and prevent sunurn.
- MorphoDERM contains the maximum recommended amount of 400mg PABA per serving.
- Astrion™ is a patented and clinically-studied cosmeceutical ingredient that provides advanced skin hydration.
- Reduces the number and appearance of fine lines and wrinkles through increased endogenous production of collagen and hyaluronic acid as well as increased absorption of proline and glucosamine (the building blocks of collagen and hyaluronic acid, respectively) in skin cells.
- Reduces the breakdown of collagen in skin cells and skin discoloration due to UV light damage from the sun.
- Delivers nutrients into all layers of the skin (epidermis, dermis, and subcutaneous layer) to nourish and hydrate for a supple look and feel.
- MorphoDERM contains the research suggested 250mg Astrion™ per serving.
- Hyaluronic acid is a constituent of joint fluid, where it serves as a lubricant and plays a role in resisting compressive force.
- Found in the highest concentrations in fluid in the eyes and joints, it bonds water molecules to subcutaneous tissue, hydrating and plumping dry, damaged skin.
- Reverses signs of aging due to wrinkles and fine lines.
- MorphoDERM contains a suggested 200mg Hyaluronic Acid per serving.
- Dermaval® is a blend of botanical ingredients that supports collagen synthesis.
- Delivers pro-collagen nutrients and inhibits enzymes that break down connective tissue.
- MorphoDERM contains the research recommended 50mg of Dermaval® per serving.
- Verbasnol™ is an advanced age-defying botanical that helps boost the skin’s natural ability to fight free radical damage and other environmental factors.
- Nourishes the skin with antioxidants, combatting the adverse effects of sunlight, oxidative stress, and dryness.
- Helps maintain skin hydration and elasticity.
- Reduces acne, inflammation and yeast growth.
- MorphoDERM contains the research recommended 50mg Verbasnol™ per serving.
- Zing is an essential mineral that may have an effect on a number of skin conditions.
- Shown to have a have a modest protective effect against acne breakouts.
- Reduces or eliminates viral warts from human papilloma virus (HPV).
- May reduce rosacea and psoriasis.
- MorphoDERM contains the research recommended 30mg Zinc per serving.
Lycopene, Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Astaxanthin
- Carotenoids that are structurally similar to beta-carotene that give various plants and animals their pink or red pigment.
- They protect against oxidative stress, environmental toxins, and chronic diseases such as heart disease and certain types of cancers.
- Protects against sunburns, improves photoprotection and overall skin health.
- Preserves retinal health.
- MorphoDERM contains recommended doses of each carotenoid per serving.
Hands down the best hair/skin/eye supplement I have ever taken. I have been using this for a few months and have really seen a change in my nails, skin and hair. I will even go to say the best product on the market. All Morphogenetic products have blown me away with their quality and reasonable pricing. I will forever be a customer.
I really like this supplement. I've using it for 6 months and notice stronger hair and better skin. I will definitely continue to use it.