KIDNEY is a potent and well-rounded kidney support supplement meticulously formulated to promote optimal kidney health and function. It combines a range of powerful ingredients known for their beneficial effects on kidney wellness. KIDNEY provides comprehensive support for kidney health, helping to maintain proper kidney function, reduce inflammation, and enhance overall vitality. This supplement is designed to address various aspects of kidney health and is an ideal choice for individuals seeking to support and maintain their kidney function for overall well-being.
- Cranberry extract is traditionally used to prevent or treat UTI and reduce the prevalence and severity of kidney stones.
- Possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, reducing the ability of bacteria to adhere to the lining of the bladder.
- KIDNEY contains 400mg cranberry extract 10:1 (equivalent to 4,000g dried juice powder) per serving.
- Goldenrod is an herb traditionally used to reduce pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Increases diuresis (urine flow) as ‘irrigation therapy” to treat inflammatory conditions of the kidneys and lower urinary tract.
- Possesses astringent and antiseptic qualities, reducing symptoms of UTI.
- Kidney tropho-restorative (tropho is Greek for nourishing).
- May also calm itchy and runny eyes, nose, and sneezing related to seasonal allergies.
- KIDNEY contains 400mg goldenrod per serving.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is involved in energy metabolism blood glucose metabolism as well as antioxidant activity.
- ALA reduces oxidation and inflammation, reversing some of the oxidative damage related to the effects of aging.
- Protects against kidney, heart, and liver diseases, diabetes, and neurological decline associated with aging.
- Standard dosages of ALA are 300-600mg, with little differentiation based on whether the racemic mixture of ALA (S- and R- isomers) or Na-R-ALA results in higher blood levels.
- KIDNEY contains 300mg ALA per serving.
- Astragalus membranaceus (10% Astragaloside IV) is an herb used in traditional Chinese medicine that has been researched for its organ protective, anti-inflammatory, and longevity effects.
- Increases Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR); the best measure of kidney health and function, as well as decreases creatinine levels.
- Supports the immune system, helps maintain healthy blood pressure, and reduces cholesterol levels.
- Heart and liver protective.
- Antibacterial and antiviral.
- Decreases allergy symptoms, enhances endurance and increases wound healing.
- KIDNEY contains 250mg Astragalus membranaceus (10%) containing 25mg active Astragaloside IV per serving.
- Andrographis paniculata is an herb frequently used to treat the common cold.
- Supports immune function, reduces inflammation, and provides antioxidant protection.
- Antimicrobial, immunostimulatory, anti-diabetic, and hepato-renal protective.
- Reduces severity and length of sickness.
- KIDNEY contains a research supported dose of 200mg Andrographis paniculata extract per serving.
- Grape seed extract is rich in polyphenolic compounds and has very general protective effects against all currently tested drugs and disease states.
- Containing high amounts of proanthocyanidins, it has been investigated for its general health properties and its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide (NO).
- Supplementation may reduce symptoms of chronic inflammation and autoimmune disease.
- Increases blood flow and blood glucose control, is cardioprotective and may help with erectile dysfunction.
- Anti-diabetic, anti-hypertensive and improves kidney function.
- Lowers liver enzymes and exerts mild hepatoprotective effects.
- KIDNEY contains 150mg Grape Seed extract, providing 95% proanthocyanidin per serving.
- Found commonly in wine, Resveratrol appears to be effective at protecting the kidneys and heart, increasing blood flow, and may be an insulin sensitizer.
- The lower end of supplementation tends to be for cardiovascular health, insulin sensitivity, and longevity for somebody who is otherwise unhealthy is 5-10mg daily. For persons who are otherwise healthy, dosages between the range of 150-445mg have been used (with no clear indication for what is the optimal dose).
- KIDNEY contains 150mg Resveratrol per serving.
- Moringa oleifera extract possesses a surplus of bioactive compounds and trace elements that act as curatives for various clinical conditions.
- Demonstrated to have therapeutic effectiveness against nephrotoxicity through antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Reduces urinary proteins and glucose, suggesting protective effects against kidney damage and diabetes risk.
- KIDNEY contains 100mg of a 10:1 Moringa oleifera extract (equivalent to 1,000mg) per serving.
- AstraGin® is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as curcumin, peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- KIDNEY contains 50mg AstraGin® per serving.
- BioPerine® is the trademarked version of piperine, a black pepper extract that increases the absorption of various nutrients such as curcumin as well as inhibits the breakdown of fat-burning compounds such as caffeine and the catecholamines, prolonging the effects of preworkout stimulants and increasing their bioavailability.
- Piperine also reduces LDL cholesterol and plasma lipids while elevating HDL cholesterol and the thyroid hormones.
- KIDNEY contains 5mg BioPerine® per serving.
Why did you switch from powdered NEPHROGEN to a capsule product with KIDNEY and what are the main differences?
Powdered products present numerous challenges. Not everyone wants to slug down another drink in their routine.
Drink mixes also require flavoring, and releasing flavors of a product with ingredients that generally taste horrible is quite the challenge, not to mention appeasing the unique flavor preferences of customers.
The primary differences are that we used more concentrated extracts as opposed to bulk botanicals. This gave us the ability to not only switch to a capsule product, but also increase the effectiveness of the formula as well.