- Glutamine is the most abundant and versatile nonessential amino acid in the human body, and one of the few amino acids that can directly cross the blood-brain barrier.
- Glutamine is a major substrate utilized by intestinal cells and supplementation can promote a healthy gut and microbiome.
- Essential for metabolic functions involved in recovery from catabolic situations, as well as immune system strength.
- Glutamine is also a precursor to glutamate, a key neurotransmitter in the brain which is a critical regulator of learning, memory, and healthy mood management.
- GLUTAMINE+ contains 10g L-Glutamine per serving.
- AstraGin® is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- GLUTAMINE+ contains 50mg AstraGin® per serving.
What are the best times to supplement with Glutamine?
We recommend first thing in the morning to assist with healthy gut function, and/or during training as part of your intra-workout nutrition protocol.