Elevate digestive wellness with BIOME – Experience the transformative benefits of enhanced gut health. Nurture a balanced gut microbiome, support immune regulation, and promote optimal digestion. Strengthen stomach lining integrity, alleviate occasional discomfort, and unlock nutrient absorption. Embrace the power of digestive harmony with BIOME and elevate your overall well-being.
- Tributyrin is a triglyceride of the short-chain fatty acid (SCFA) called butyrate(sometimes called butyric acid or butanoic acid), commonly found in butter and other foods and also produced in the intestine during the digestion of fiber and certain carbohydrates.
- Gut health is intricately tied to nearly all physiological systems (brain, immune, skin, muscle, etc.).
- Butyrate is the main source of energy for the gut epithelial cells, and contributes to the proper functioning of the small intestine and colon cells.
- Scientists have termed butyrate supplements “postbiotics”, a new class of supplement that focuses on boosting SCFAs and their immense ability to help the body.
- Supports postbiotic levels in the body, contributing to overall gut health, energy, and craving control.
- Regulates immune function and inflammation, gut motility and transient times, and energy metabolism.
- BIOME contains the suggested 300mg active Tributyrin per serving.
- GutGard® is a clinically researched, flavonoid-rich, natural bioactive for daily digestive health derived fromlicorice.
- Licorice, notably DGL (deglycyrrhized licorice) has been a fairly common botanical supplement used by consumers to aid digestion. DGL has the glycyrrhizin removed, which can cause unfavorable side effects at high amounts.
- GutGard® goes beyond deglycyrrhization, as conventional DGL extracts lack bioactive flavonoids found in the root. GutGard® is extracted using a unique extraction process that retrieves the bioactive flavonoid profile.
- BIOME contains 155mg GutGard® per serving.
- Amylase – breaks down starch
- Protease – breaks down proteins
- Lipase – breaks down fats
- Cellulase – breaks down plant fibers
- Lactase – breaks down milk sugar (lactose)
- BIOME contains a potent 150mg DigeZyme® per serving.
- PepZin GI® (Zinc-L-Carnosine Complex) enhances the integrity of the stomach lining.
- Helps relieve occasional gastric discomfort.
- Maintains healthy gastrointestinal environment.
- Supports the health and healing of gastric cells.
- BIOME contains 75mg PepZin GI® per serving.
- AstraGin® is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng plant.
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- BIOME contains 50mg AstraGin® per serving.
- ProDURA® Bacillus coagulans is a unique strain of spore-forming bacteria.
- Dormant in their spore form, these probiotic bacteria withstand the harsh environments of manufacturing, storage, transit, and digestion, and then activate in the large intestine.
- Unmatched bioavailability.
- Supports a healthy balance of beneficial to harmful bacteria.
- Supports the health of the vaginal and gastrointestinal tracts.
- Helps break down lactose.
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels already within a normal range.
- Standardized minimum 2 billion CFU per gram.
- BIOME contains the recommended 10mg ProDURA® per serving.