ADVANCED LIVER PROTECTION
- May assist with increased liver function
- May assist with decreased liver enzymes
- May assist with decreased blood glucose
- May assist with promoting cell regeneration
- May assist with reducing cell death
- May assist with increased nutrient absorption
- May assist with improved digestion
- May assist with increased well-being
- May assist with increased physical performance
- May assist with increased metabolism
- May assist with enhanced immune health
- May assist with reduced inflammation
- Safe for men and women
- Year round stress support; doesn't need cycled
Recommended Use: Take 2 capsules per day in divided doses. Additional servings may be utilized depending on the amount of liver support needed. Taking more than one serving at a time may cause gastric distress in some users.
Tauroursodeoxycholic Acid (TUDCA)
- Tauroursodeoxycholic acid is a water soluble bile acid.
- Shows great potency in treating cholestasis (bile acid backup in the liver).
- Protects and rehabilitates the liver, kidneys and numerous cellular components from stress.
- Reduces insulin resistance and is a neurological protection agent.
- Highly promising therapeutic compound for Alzheimers disease, Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease, a variety of retinal disorders, strokes, obesity, heart disease, and diabetes.
- Decreases hypertension, reduces LDL cholesterol deposition, reduces atrioventricular calcification, and treats gastrointestinal disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease and gastritis.
- Prevents cell death (apoptosis) related to numerous metabolic disorders.
Morphogen Nutrition TUDCA contains 375mg tauroursodeoxycholic acid
- Many TUDCA products on the market are speculated or shown to be low dose, low purity, or fake TUDCA altogether. Morphogen Nutrition uses 3rd party tested, 99.5% pure TUDCA.
- AstraGin® is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng plant.
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- TUDCA contains 50mg AstraGin® per serving.
- The trademarked version of piperine, a black pepper extract that increases the absorption of various nutrients such as curcumin (up to 2,000% in humans) as well as inhibits the breakdown of fat-burning compounds such as caffeine and the catecholamines, prolonging the effects of preworkout stimulants and increasing their bioavailability.
- Piperine also reduces LDL cholesterol and plasma lipids while elevating HDL cholesterol and the thyroid hormones.
- Common dosing is 5-10mg for general supplements and 20mg for curcumin containing products.
- TUDCA contains 10mg Bioperine® per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.