Vegan Protein Blend
- Organic pea protein and organic brown rice protein.
- Complimentary vegan proteins in precise ratios to maximize the amino acid profile.
- When coupled with the added vegan BCAA the amino acid profile is similar to whey isolate, the highest biological protein available.
- VEGAGEN contains 20g complete protein per scoop.
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)
- INSTAMINOS vegan Branched Chain Amino Acids: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine in research supported 2:1:1 ratio.
- Stimulates muscle protein synthesis (MPS), delays fatigue, prevents muscle protein breakdown (MPB).
- Most vegan proteins contain insufficient BCAA content; VEGAGEN contains 1,000mg added vegan BCAA per scoop to maximize MPS.
- VEGAGEN contains over 4.5g total BCAA and over 2g Leucine per scoop.
- Nom-dairy creamer: A blend of dried sunflower oil with corn-derived starch enhance the creaminess of the product.
- Xanthan gum: An indigestible carbohydrate that is used to mask the gritty texture commonly in vegan proteins.
- Natural and artificial flavors: A blend of common flavoring agents.
- Silicon dioxide: A flow agent which prevents the powder from sticking together.
- Sucralose and Acesulfame Potassium: Sweeteners commonly used together to provide a non-bitter sweet taste to products.
Favorite protein. Great consistency to use as a spread or make a shake. Easy on my digestive system
I am very picky with my protein, especially with baking. This vegan protein is absolutely delicious!! I mix the protein with my coffee and make smoothies for dessert. Its not chalky, its smooth and sweet with so much flavor. I have officially converted over to Vegagen! you will not be disappointed!
The Nana flavor is outstanding. Very smooth and taste just like a slice of banana nut bread. This is probably my favorite protein powder flavor that I have ever had. The nutrients and low calories are pretty impressive too. If you like Banana nut bread then you will enjoy this flavor. Makes a great smoothie. 10/10
I find it's not often that I find a vegan protein powder with the nutrients AND taste I am looking for. Vegagen honestly surprised me in the consistency and flavor. I actually enjoy drinking it (and I can't say that about all the protein powders I've tried!). My favorite is the "doodle", but honestly you can't go wrong with any of them. HIGHLY recommend.