Discover the potential of TUDCA, a dynamic ally for your well-being. Derived from natural sources, TUDCA offers versatile benefits that include protecting the liver, kidneys, and cellular components from stress. It's known for its potential in treating cholestasis and reducing insulin resistance, while also showing promise in addressing conditions like Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and heart disease. This remarkable compound supports your overall health, making every serving of TUDCA with 350mg of tauroursodeoxycholic acid a step towards vitality. Enhance absorption with AstraGin®, a patented blend of botanical compounds, and unlock a new level of wellness with 50mg per serving. Elevate your health journey with TUDCA today.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day in divided doses. Additional servings may be utilized depending on the amount of liver support needed. Taking more than one serving at a time may cause gastric distress in some users.
- TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic acid) is a water soluble bile acid most well-known as a bile salt from bears. Large scale TUDCA as a raw material is typically created through bacterial fermentation of bile powder (which is readily available as a byproduct from the poultry industry). It is synthetically produced from natural ingredients.
- Shows great potency in treating cholestasis (bile acid backup in the liver).
- Protects and rehabilitates the liver, kidneys and numerous cellular components from stress.
- Reduces insulin resistance and is a neurological protection agent.
- Highly promising therapeutic compound for Alzheimers disease, Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease, a variety of retinal disorders, strokes, obesity, heart disease, and diabetes.
- Decreases hypertension, reduces LDL cholesterol deposition, reduces atrioventricular calcification, and treats gastrointestinal disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease and gastritis.
- Prevents cell death (apoptosis) related to numerous metabolic disorders.
- TUDCA contains 350mg tauroursodeoxycholic acid per serving.
- AstraGin® is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng plant.
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- TUDCA contains 50mg AstraGin® per serving.
Who needs to take TUDCA?
TUDCA is for anyone who wants enhanced liver protection due to lifestyle concerns such as alcohol and anabolic steroid use.
Should I take TUDCA or MorphoPRIME?
MorphoPRIME is a better all around organ health product and should be taken by everyone year round. TUDCA can be taken during time periods where liver stress is of particular concern.
Does this need to be cycled?
None of the ingredients in MorphoCALM cause any suppression of natural metabolic and hormonal processes, and it tends to actually work better the longer you take it.
The capsules smell funny, is this safe and normal?
Most supplement ingredients have distinct smells (and flavors). This is often due to certain compounds contained within the ingredients themselves, such as sulfur (a crucial component of many compounds). The products are perfectly safe and effective.
Why do some of my capsules have an uneven fill volume? Does this mean they aren’t dosed properly?
During the production process, various excipients are utilized to ensure the proper amount of active ingredients flows into each capsule.
Due to the varied materials and densities of these excipients (as well as the active ingredients), capsules are filled by weight and not by volume. This is basically the same way you’d find food in boxes and bags at the grocery store that is “Filled by weight not by volume, some settling may occur”.
Unlike the food industry, the supplement industry has a more tightly regulated fill tolerance. Our manufacturers have an internal fill tolerance of + - 5%, and capsules are weighed to make sure they consistently fall in that range to meet specifications.
Basically, some capsules have the powders packed down, others have it loosely filled, but overall they meet the industry leading specifications for dosing tolerance.