- A nonessential amino acid that is used to make the catecholamine neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine (adrenaline).
- While L-Tyrosine is less water soluble than other forms of Tyrosine (N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, for example), it is more bioavailable in the body and thus raises plasma Tyrosine levels up to 10x more than other forms of tyrosine.
- Helps the production of thyroid hormones that are responsible for regulating the metabolism.
- THYROID contains 1,000mg L-Tyrosine per serving.
- Inositol is a pseudovitamin compound that involved in cellular signaling.
- Reduces thyroid antibody and TSH levels.
- Helps restore insulin sensitivity.
- Reduces anxiety and has mild antidepressant effects against panic disorders and binge eating.
- THYROID contains 1500mg Inositol per serving.
- OEA is a naturally produced compound found in the intestines. It is responsible for the feeling of satiety after meals.
- Research shows that OEA receptor activation leads to less food consumption.
- May also directly aid fat loss by acting on a receptor in fat tissue that causes increased energy expenditure.
- THYROID contains 100mg OEA per serving.
- Gugguls play a small role in regulating thyroid activity, and may help maintain a healthy metabolic rate as well as increase the metabolism overall.
- THYROID contains 100mg Guggul extract per serving.
- Iodine, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, and Molybdenum are all essential minerals involved in health thyroid function and proper metabolic output.
- THYROID contains a full spectrum of supporting minerals per serving.