FAT LOSS / ENERGY / MOTIVATION
May assist with:
Mental and physical energy
Fatty acid mobilization and utilization during exercise
- Cognition, mood elevation and well-being
- Physical performance and reducing fatigue
- Neurotransmitter and neuromodulator activity in the brain
- Nitric oxide levels and bloodflow and relaxing blood vessels
- Insulin sensitivity
- Natural diuresis
- Overall fat mass
- Anxiety and stress
- Accumulation of visceral fat
- Muscle protein synthesis and disabling skeletal muscle atrophy
- Protecting red blood cells and increases mitochondrial genesis
- Antioxidant activity
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (6.55g) with 4-8oz water (depending on flavor preference) and consume 15-30 minutes pre-cardio. Once tolerance is assessed, up to 2 scoops may be utilized (adjust water accordingly). If one scoop is utilized in the early AM, an additional scoop can be utilized 4-6 hours later. DO NOT use more than one serving (2 scoops) at once. DO NOT use more than one serving (2 scoops) per day.
DO NOT take within 3-5 hours of other stimulant sources (i.e. preworkouts, coffee, energy drinks, cold medication, etc.)
*NOTE: Complex non-synthetic ingredients (such as the Yerba Mate found in THERMOGEN) naturally have subtle variances in flavor, color, and texture. While we strive for as much consistency as possible there is always a chance that there are small differences in flavor, color, and texture from batch to batch. This in no way affects the efficacy of the product or is reflective of poor quality control. Premium quality and ultra high dosing sometimes come at the price of a "prettier" final outcome, and is not something we are willing to compromise. THANK YOU for the support!
*Contents may settle in transit or storage, we recommend shaking the tub thoroughly before each use.
6am - 1-2 scoops THERMOGEN
10am - 1-2 caps MORPHOLEAN; 2 MORPHOBURN
2pm - 1-2 caps MORPHOLEAN; 2 MORPHOBURN
6pm - 1/2-1 scoop ALPHAGEN
- L-Tyrosine is a nonessential amino acid that is used to make the catecholamine neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine (adrenaline).
- Acts as an anti-stress compound for acute stressors such as strenuous exercise.While L-tyrosine is less water soluble than other forms of tyrosine (N-acetyl tyrosine, for example), it is more bioavailable in the body and thus raises plasma tyrosine levels up to 10x more than other forms of tyrosine.
- Tyrosine is commonly dosed between 500-2,000mg up to 60 minutes prior to activity.
- THERMOGEN contains a research supported dose of 2,000mg L-Tyrosine per serving.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine is a carnitine molecule bound to an acetyl group that provides more neurological benefits compared to other versions of carnitine (such as L-carnitine) because it crosses the blood-brain barrier and increases the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain.
- Reduces mental fatigue, protects the brain, and fights a decline in mitochondrial number and function, thereby increasing energy production.
- Increases nitric oxide (NO) production leading to greater blood flow and “pump” during exercise as well as increased oxygenation of muscle tissue.
- THERMOGEN contains a research supported dose of 2,000mg Acetyl L-Carnitine per serving.
Choline Bitartrate contains approximately 40% choline by weight, with choline turning into acetylcholine (the learning neurotransmitter).
- Increases methylation to the same degree as trimethylglycine (TMG), having a positive impact on the cardiovascular, neurological, reproductive, and detoxification systems.
- Without adequate methylation a number of important molecules cannot be efficiently produced, including serotonin, norepinephrine and epinephrine, and nitric oxide.
- Choline bitartrate is also shown to reduce fatty liver buildup, increasing the transport of triglycerides into the blood and to peripheral tissues from the liver (such as skeletal muscle) to be oxidized as a fuel source.
- THERMOGEN contains a research supported dose of 2,000mg Choline Bitartrate per serving.
- Garcinia Cambogia is a typically culinary fruit that is rich in hydroxycitric acid (HCA).
- HCA inhibits the enzyme responsible for the synthesis of fatty acids via de novo lipogenesis.
- Inhibits serotonin reuptake and reduces appetite.
- Reduces serum levels of insulin (fat storage hormone) and leptin (hormone made by fat cells that helps regulate energy balance).
- THERMOGEN contains a research supported dose of 1,667mg Garcinia Cambogia per serving.
- Yerba Mate (Ilex paraguariensis) is traditionally consumed as a tea (similar to green tea) and is a good source of caffeine as well as other bioactive compounds like quercitin, ursolic acid, and chlorogenic acid which show promise in weight management.
- Evidence suggests that in higher doses, yerba mate has appetite suppressing effects and positive effects on metabolism and fat loss.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties
- Reduces LDL cholesterol and protects the heart and cardiovascular system.
- THERMOGEN contains a research supported dose of 1,500mg Yerba Mate per serving.
- Phenylethylamine (PEA) is a trace amine that acts as a neurotransmitter and has positive effects on many of the “happy hormones” such as dopamine and serotonin.
- Shown to elicit anti-depressant actions during exercise, specifically cardiovascular exercise at 60-80% maximal heart rate (where mood increases are typically reported).
- Fast acting, PEA elicits mood enhancing and energetic effects before traditional stimulants such as caffeine.
- Rapidly broken down by the MAO-B enzyme; its effects are prolonged by MAO-B inhibition (via MAOi ingredients such as Kava and Hordenine).
- THERMOGEN contains a research supported dose of 500mg PEA per serving.
- Kava (Piper methysticum) is an herb typically brewed into tea and consumed as a hypnotic and anxiety reducer.
- Rich in kavalactones which readily cross the blood brain barrier and exert effects in under an hour.
- Effects on dopamine, serotonin, cognition, and is neuroprotective.
- Increases subjective well-being and cognition.
- Decreases anxiety, depression, blood pressure, and overall stress.
- Acts as a MAO-B inhibitor, preventing the deactivation of dopamine and increasing the reward aspect of behavior (such as exercise).
- MAO inhibitors (MAOi) are often prescribed for depression; herbal MAOi are generally regarded as a safer alternative without the unpleasant effects of antidepressants.
- Higher doses of Kava (above 200-300mg Kavalactones) may be mildly liver toxic so mega dosing isn’t recommended.
- THERMOGEN contains 400mg Kava (60mg kavalactones) per serving.
- Cocoabuterol® natural cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.) extract concentrating the most bioactive compounds, supplying N-Coumaroyldopamine, N-Caffeoyldopamine, EGCG and Theobromine.
- These alkaloids can significantly increase cAMP via beta-adrenoceptor, which can exert attractive fat burning and muscle building functions.
- Supports physiological pathways which improve insulin sensitivity, supports muscle protein synthesis, decreases skeletal muscle atrophy, promotes fat burning, increases blood flow, enhances mood and has antioxidant effects.
- THERMOGEN contains a whopping dose of 400mg Cocoabuterol® per serving.
- Caffeine Citrate is approximately 50% caffeine and is shown to be absorbed 30% faster than regular caffeine anhydrous.
- Widely studied for safety and efficacy. Caution should always be used and dosing should be slowly increased over time as needed for desired effects.
- Half-life is 2.5-4.5 hours so novel, time-released forms of caffeine are generally not necessary.
- Dosing should be approximately 100-200mg for fat-burning.
- THERMOGEN contains 400mg Caffeine Citrate (200mg active caffeine) per serving.
- The relaxing amino acid found in tea, theanine promotes relaxation without sedation; it helps you stay calm without making you tired or drowsy.
- Reduces stress and improves attention.
- Theanine helps take off the ‘edge’ of many stimulants, and a synergistic effect is seen when coupled with caffeine in promoting cognition and attention.
- Theanine is commonly dosed between 100-200mg prior to activity, or synergistically in combination with caffeine (and caffeine-like compounds) at higher doses to match.
- THERMOGEN contains a research supported dose of 200mg L-Theanine per serving.
- Advantra Z® contains 50% synephrine, a beta-agonist similar to ephedrine, albeit less potent, along with naturally occurring hordenine, octopamine, and other metabolites.
- Increases metabolic rate and fat-burning and shows synergism with caffeine.
- Synephrine is not banned by WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency), has failed to cause false positive drug testing for amphetamines, and has been shown to be safe and free of most adverse side effects.
- 50mg synephrine when taken by healthy subjects at rest has been shown to increase caloric expenditure by 65kcal with no significant influence blood pressure or heart rate.
- Synephrine is commonly dosed at 10-20mg 3 x day, or 50mg acutely.
- THERMOGEN contains a research supported dose of 100mg Advantra Z® (50% synephrine) per serving.
- Sometimes called "Super Carnitine", Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester HCl (GBB) is the molecule that your body converts into L-Carnitine when naturally producing its own carnitine.
- While oral L-Carnitine supplementation is largely ineffective at raising plasma L-Carnitine levels, studies show that its supplementation of GBB can increase the body’s plasma L-Carnitine levels by nearly double.
- Safety studies even include infants, and GBB is theorized to be safer than carnitine supplements because there’s no chance of it turning into toxic D-Carnitine, which could potentially be in some carnitine supplements.
- THERMOGEN contains a research supported dose of 50mg GBB per serving.
- AstraGin® is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng plant.
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- THERMOGEN contains a research supported dose of 50mg AstraGin® per serving.
- Bioperine® is the trademarked version of piperine, a black pepper extract that increases the absorption of various nutrients such as curcumin as well as inhibits the breakdown of fat-burning compounds such as caffeine and the catecholamines, prolonging the effects of preworkout stimulants and increasing their bioavailability.
- Piperine also reduces LDL cholesterol and plasma lipids while elevating HDL cholesterol and the thyroid hormones.
- Common dosing is 5-10mg for preworkout supplements such as ALPHAGEN and THERMOGEN and 20mg for curcumin containing products such as MORPHOPRIME and ORTHOGEN.
- THERMOGEN contains a research supported dose of 5mg Bioperine® per serving.
- Rauwolscine (also known as alpha-yohimbine) is very similar to yohimbine (the active compound in yohimbe bark). It acts as an alpha adrenergic antagonist (shuts of the alpha receptors) and thus aids in fat burning.
- Stubborn fat stores (hips, thighs, abdomen) are alpha receptor dense, and shutting them off helps facilitate increased fat-burning in those areas.
- Shows some promise in being more effective than yohimbine due to higher potency on the same receptor as well as less side effects such as increased heart rate, blood pressure, and anxiety. It also shares the same aphrodisiac and mood-elevating effects as yohimbine.
- THERMOGEN contains a dose of 2.5mg Rauwolscine per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.