Elevate your party experience with PARTY – the ultimate pre-party supplement designed to minimize the negative impact of a night out. Tackle the night with renewed vitality and wake up feeling fresh. Designed to reduce harm from alcohol and other festivities, PARTY supports your body's defenses, so you can enjoy the moment while taking care of yourself. Make the most of every celebration with PARTY by your side.
- Benfotiamine is a special form of Thiamine (Vitamin B1) that helps prevent excess blood sugar from causing cell damage.
- BenfoPure® is the only benfotiamine on the market that is FDA approved and Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS).
- Increased bioavailability; benfotiamine is fat-soluble and offers superior absorption compared to normal Thiamine.
- Protects against diabetic complications such as neuropathy (nerve damage), retinopathy (eye damage), nephropathy (kidney damage), and damage to blood vessels.
- Benfotiamine may reduce levels of Advanced Glycation Endproducts (AGEs); compounds that play a role in the health complications of diabetes and possibly even the process of aging itself.
- Counters Thiamine deficiency caused by excessive alcohol use.
- PARTY contains 83mg BenfoPure® Benfotiamine per serving.
- Necessary for the function of many enzymatic processes.
- May improve cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- PARTY contains 8mg Niacin per serving.
- Cobalamin (Vitamin B12) is involved in DNA synthesis, amino acid and fatty acid metabolism, nervous system functioning, and red blood cell development.
- Methylcobalamin provides additional methylation support.
- PARTY contains a combined 30mcg Vitamin B12 per serving.
- Ascorbic Acid is a popular supplement ingredient due to its antioxidant properties.
- Protects against oxidative stress, interacts with the pancreas, modulates cortisol, acts on neurology and depression, and increases nitric oxide levels.
- PARTY contains 250mg Ascorbic Acid per serving.
- Vitamin E is a group of compounds that improve T-cell mediated immune function and possess antioxidant properties.
- Enhances the body’s antibody response to vaccinations and protects against age-related cognitive decline.
- PARTY contains 15mg of mixed Tocopherols per serving.
- Magnesium is the second most prevalent electrolyte in the body.
- Deficiencies are common, especially in athletic populations.
- Too little magnesium causes increased blood pressure, reduces glucose tolerance, and causes neural excitation.
- Poorly absorbed forms of magnesium can cause gastric distress and diarrhea.
- May reduce severity of Bruxism (jaw clenching)
- PARTY contains 84mg bioavailable Magnesium per serving.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR) is a carnitine molecule bound to an acetyl group that provides more neurological benefits compared to other versions of carnitine (such as L-Carnitine) because it crosses the blood-brain barrier and increases the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain.
- Reduces mental fatigue, protects the brain, and fights a decline in mitochondrial number and function, thereby increasing energy production.
- Increases nitric oxide (NO) production leading to greater blood flow and “pump” during exercise as well as increased oxygenation of muscle tissue.
- PARTY contains 500mg ALCAR per serving.
- Ginger has traditionally been used to enhance digestion
- The active compounds in Ginger, called gingerols, also reduce nausea and ease stomach discomfort.
- PARTY contains mg 500mg Ginger extract per serving.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is involved in energy metabolism blood glucose metabolism as well as antioxidant activity.
- ALA reduces oxidation and inflammation, reversing some of the oxidative damage related to the effects of aging.
- Protects against kidney, heart, and liver diseases, diabetes, and neurological decline associated with aging.
- Standard dosages of ALA are 300-600mg, with little differentiation based on whether the racemic mixture of ALA (S- and R- isomers) or Na-R-ALA results in higher blood levels.
- PARTY contains 400mg ALA per serving.
Japanese Raisin Tree
- Japanese Raisin Tree has traditionally been used to help mitigate the negative effects from alcohol consumption.
- Contains dihydromyricetin, which prevents the drop in the enzymes that help process ethanol (alcohol).
- Reduces circulating levels of alcohol in the blood when taken prior to consumption.
- Liver protective, immune enhancing, and anti-inflammatory.
- PARTY contains mg 400mg Japanese Raisin Tree per serving.
- Katuki (also called Kutki) has traditionally been used as a liver tonic.
- Potently hepatoprotective (liver protective) against all known toxins and stressors of the liver.
- Protects the liver from the dangerous effects of acetaminophen (Tylenol), alcohol, and various toxic botanicals such as deathcap mushrooms.
- Also effective at preventing viral hepatitis.
- PARTY contains mg 400mg per serving.
- NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine) is a popular ingredient that possesses strong anti-oxidant activity.
- Decreases inflammation.
- Liver and kidney protection.
- Improves lung function.
- Promotes brain health by regulating the neurotransmitter glutamate.
- May improve immune function, prevent oxidative damage to cardiac tissue, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- PARTY contains 400mg NAC per serving.
- Clovinol® clove extract contains 30% novel close polyphenols.
- These polyphenols are bioavailable and have an extremely high antioxidant capacity.
- Potent protection against the negative effects of alcohol consumption.
- Supports optimal liver function and promotes healthy detoxification.
- Helps to maintain healthy lipid profile and supports cardiac health.
- Maintains healthy blood sugar levels.
- Aids digestion and enhances GI health.
- PARTY contains 100mg Clovinol® per serving.
- Setria® is a bioavailable form of Glutathione that is one of the bodies most effective antioxidants.
- Decreases the breakdown of nitric oxide (NO), prolonging your pumps.
- Reduces fatigue and increases stamina and endurance.
- Shortens recovery time.
- Improves cardiovascular functions.
- Reduces inflammation and increases muscle growth.
- PARTY contains 50mg Setria® per serving.
- Also known as Coenzyme Q10, a molecule found in mitochondria that has a critical role in producing energy for the body.
- Enhances blood flow and protects blood vessels.
- Reduces oxidative damage and plaque buildup in the arteries.
- PARTY contains 50mg ubiquinol per serving.
- Research has shown saffron to have antidepressant properties comparable to reference drugs.
- Antidepressant properties are related to serotonin metabolism, and results in reduced evening snacking and elevated mood.
- Reduces stress & anxiety.
- PARTY contains 10mg Saffron per serving.
The capsules smell funny, is this safe and normal?
Most supplement ingredients have distinct smells (and flavors). This is often due to certain compounds contained within the ingredients themselves, such as sulfur (a crucial component of many compounds). The products are perfectly safe and effective.
Why do some of my capsules have an uneven fill volume? Does this mean they aren’t dosed properly?
During the production process, various excipients are utilized to ensure the proper amount of active ingredients flows into each capsule.
Due to the varied materials and densities of these excipients (as well as the active ingredients), capsules are filled by weight and not by volume. This is basically the same way you’d find food in boxes and bags at the grocery store that is “Filled by weight not by volume, some settling may occur”.
Unlike the food industry, the supplement industry has a more tightly regulated fill tolerance. Our manufacturers have an internal fill tolerance of + - 5%, and capsules are weighed to make sure they consistently fall in that range to meet specifications.
Basically, some capsules have the powders packed down, others have it loosely filled, but overall they meet the industry leading specifications for dosing tolerance.