- Astragalus membranaceus (0.5% Astragaloside) is an herb used in traditional Chinese medicine that has been researched for its organ protective, anti-inflammatory, and longevity effects.
- Increases Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR); the best measure of kidney health and function, as well as decreases creatinine levels.
- Supports the immune system, helps maintain healthy blood pressure, and reduces cholesterol levels.
- Heart and liver protective.
- Antibacterial and antiviral.
- Decreases allergy symptoms, enhances endurance and increases wound healing.
- NEPHROGEN contains 4,000mg Astragalus membranaceus (0.5% Astragaloside) per serving.
- Moringa oleifera extract possesses a surplus of bioactive compounds and trace elements that act as curatives for various clinical conditions.
- Demonstrated to have therapeutic effectiveness against nephrotoxicity through antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Reduces urinary proteins and glucose, suggesting protective effects against kidney damage and diabetes risk.
- NEPHROGEN contains 1,500mg moringa oleifera extract per serving.
- Grape seed extract (90% polyphenols) is rich in polyphenolic compounds and has very general protective effects against all currently tested drugs and disease states.
- Enhances blood flow, increases vascular health and is anti-hypertensive.
- Increases antioxidant capacity of the blood and reduces LDL (low density lipoprotein; cholesterol) oxidation.
- NEPHROGEN contains 1,000mg grape seed extract per serving.
- Cranberry extract is traditionally used to prevent or treat UTI and reduce the prevalence and severity of kidney stones.
- Possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, reducing the ability of bacteria to adhere to the lining of the bladder.
- NEPHROGEN contains 1,000mg cranberry extract 50:1 (equivalent to 50g dried juice powder) per serving.
- Goldenrod is an herb traditionally used to reduce pain, swelling and inflammation.
- Increases diuresis (urine flow) as ‘irrigation therapy” to treat inflammatory conditions of the kidneys and lower urinary tract.
- Possesses astringent and antiseptic qualities, reducing symptoms of UTI.
- Kidney tropho-restorative (tropho is Greek for nourishing).
- May also calm itchy and runny eyes, nose, and sneezing related to seasonal allergies.
- NEPHROGEN contains 500mg goldenrod per serving.
- Procyanidin (pine bark extract; 95% proanthocyanidins) has been investigated for its general health properties and its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide (NO).
- Supplementation may reduce symptoms of chronic inflammation and autoimmune disease.
- Increases blood flow and blood glucose control, is cardioprotective and may help with erectile dysfunction.
- Anti-diabetic, anti-hypertensive and improves kidney function.
- Lowers liver enzymes and exerts mild hepatoprotective effects.
- NEPHROGEN contains 200mg pine bark extract per serving.
- Andrographis paniculata extract (10% andrographolides) is an herb frequently used to treat the common cold.
- Supports immune function, reduces inflammation, and provides antioxidant protection.
- Antimicrobial, immunostimulatory, anti-diabetic, and hepato-renal protective.
- Reduces severity and length of sickness.
- NEPHROGEN contains a research supported dose of 200mg andrographis paniculata extract per serving.
- BioPerine® is the trademarked version of piperine, a black pepper extract that increases the absorption of various nutrients such as curcumin as well as inhibits the breakdown of fat-burning compounds such as caffeine and the catecholamines, prolonging the effects of preworkout stimulants and increasing their bioavailability.
- Piperine also reduces LDL cholesterol and plasma lipids while elevating HDL cholesterol and the thyroid hormones.
- NEPHROGEN contains 5mg BioPerine® per 1 scoop.