LIBIDO / STAMINA / VIRILITY
- May assist with testosterone safely and naturally
- May assist with libido and virility
- May assist with prostate health
- May assist with endurance and stamina
- May assist with excess estrogen
- May assist with cortisol (stress hormone)
- May assist with anxiety
- May assist with depression and insomnia
- Safe for men and women
- Year round hormone support; doesn't need cycled
Recommended Use: Take 1 serving (4 capsules) per day, either together or in divided doses. Can be taken on an empty stomach or with food or other supplements. Exceeding recommended daily dose is not advised.
Morning testosterone and libido boost: 4 caps with meal 1
Evening testosterone and libido boost: 4 caps with final meal
Testosterone increase around training: 4 caps pre-workout
Spaced dosing: 2 caps with meal 1, 2 caps before bed
SA3X™ SPILANTHES ACMELLA
- Spilanthese Acmella has traditionally been used as an aphrodisiac (which appears to be quite potent in rats, building up in efficacy over time rather than acute effects).
- Found to increase testosterone, follicle stimulating hormone, and luteinizing hormone.
- Estimated human dose is 1,500-2,700mg/day of a typical ethanolic extract.
- MORPHOTEST contains an industry leading 750mg 3 x concentrate Spilanthes Acmella per serving.
- Withania somnifera, commonly known as Ashwagandha, is an herb that is known to be an adaptogen. It reduces cortisol (the stress hormone), increases testosterone levels and reduces stress-induced side effects.
- KSM-66® is an Ashwagandha extract that is the highest-concentration extract on the world market today. Backed by several randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled human clinical trials.
- Significantly reduces the immunosuppressive effect of stress.
- Improves physical performance.
- Reduces low-density Lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol.
- MORPHOTEST contains the research supported dose of 600mg KSM-66® Ashwagandha per serving.
- A novel, proprietary substance extracted from Fenugreek (Trigonella Foenun greacum) that increases free (unbound, active) testosterone levels by reducing Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG).
- Significantly impacts body fat percentage, total testosterone and bioavailable testosterone when compared to a placebo in a double-blind fashion. These changes were attained without any clinical side effects at a dose of 500mg per day.
- Possesses mild anti-aromatase effects.
- MORPHOTEST contains a research supported 500mg TestoSurge™ per serving.
- Stinging nettle, or orurtica dioica, is a perennial flowering plant that has been used medicinally for ages, dating back as far as Ancient Greece.
- Reduces Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), thereby increasing free (unbound, active) testosterone levels, reducing testosterone conversion into Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and reducing prostate size and risk of developing benign prostatic hyperplasia(BPH).
- Possesses mild anti-aromatase effects.
- MORPHOTEST contains a research supported 360mg stinging nettle per serving.
- Eurycoma (also known as Tongkat Ali, LongJack) is a pro-fertility agent and aphrodisiac that appears to have a large body of evidence supporting this role and some evidence suggesting it may be an anti-estrogen and pro-erectile agent.
- The standard dosage ofeurycoma longifolia jack is 200-300mg of a 100:1 extract.
- MORPHOTEST contains a research supported 300mg Eurycoma Longifolia per serving.
- Diindoylymethane (DIM) is a component of Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) found in members of the Brassica family, most notably broccoli, kale, and cauliflower.
- Helps maintain estrogen balance and inhibits the aromatase enzyme (preventing conversion of testosterone into estrogen).
- Acts on more potent forms of estrogen, converting them into less potent forms, reducing the overall effects of estrogen in the body.
- DIM also exerts numerous anti-carcinogenic (anti-cancer) effects.
- MORPHOTEST contains a research supported 300mg DIM per serving..
- A dietary mineral that can influence hormone levels in doses above what can normally be obtained in the diet.
- 10mg has been shown to reduce estrogen levels as well as reduce Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), thereby increasing free (unbound, active) testosterone levels.
- MORPHOTEST contains a research supported 10mg boron per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.