Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (3 capsules) per day, either together or in divided doses. Can be taken on an empty stomach or with food or other supplements. Exceeding recommended daily dose is not advised.
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) is an amino acid derivative compound that is fat-soluble and found in high amounts in the brain, where it contributes to cognitive functioning.
- Neuroprotective and protects against cognitive decline, as well as symptoms of both hyperactivity and attention deficit.
- Reduces stress and improves stress related task proficiency.
- Combats excess cortisol (stress hormone) production.
- Improves time to exhaustion and reduces fatigue.
- MorphoCALM contains a research supported dose of 600mg Phosphatidylserine (50% concentration) per serving.
Korean Red Ginseng extract
- Korean Red Ginseng is a unique form of ginseng extracted from the common Panax Ginseng plant.
- Different processing methods change some of the bioactive ginsenoside compounds, resulting in enhanced anti-inflammatory and pain-dulling effects.
- The processing methods also make these bioactive compounds confer more reliable effects from one person to another.
- Most Korean Red Ginseng extracts on the market vary from 0.5-1.1% ginsenosides by weight, whereas we utilized a more potent 7% minimum extract.
- Helps the body combat stress, fight disease, and strengthens the immune system.
- Typical preventative dosing ranges from 200-400mg daily with the more common 0.5-1.1% extracts.
- MorphoCALM contains 300mg of a 7% ginsenoside Korean Red Ginseng extract per serving.
- The relaxing amino acid found in tea, theanine promotes relaxation without sedation; it helps you stay calm without making you tired or drowsy.
- Reduces stress and improves attention.
- Theanine helps take off the ‘edge’ of many stimulants, and a synergistic effect is seen when coupled with caffeine in promoting cognition and attention.
- Theanine is commonly dosed between 100-200mg prior to activity and higher doses for relaxation and stress reduction.
- MorphoCALM contains 300mg L-Theanine per serving.
RhodioPrime™ 6X Rhodiola extract
- Rhodiola is a group of botanicals traditionally used as an adaptogen compound to help the body fight stress and fatigue from both physical exertion as well as non-exercise related stressors.
- Improves cognitive function, is highly neuroprotective, and may promote longevity.
- Supports mood and well-being and decreases anxiousness and stress.
- May also provide support for the cardiovascular system, nervous system, and liver, as well as antioxidant and hormonal support.
- RhodioPrime™ is a high potency Rhodiola extract containing 6% salidroside, the main bioactive compound in Rhodiola species.
- MorphoCALM contains 200mg RhodioPrime™ 6X Rhodiola extract per serving.
- RhodioPrime™ 6X is a trademark of NNB Nutrition.
Shoden® Ashwagandha extract
- Withania somnifera, commonly known as Ashwagandha, is an herb that is known to be an adaptogen. It reduces cortisol (the stress hormone), increases testosterone levels and reduces stress-induced side effects.
- Shoden® is an Ashwagandha extract that is the highest-concentration extract on the world market today, containing 35% withanolide glycosides.
- Significantly reduces the immunosuppressive effect of stress.
- Improves physical performance, lipid levels, and hormone profiles.
- Increases restorative sleep and sleep quantity and decreases the time it takes to fall asleep.
- MorphoCALM contains the recommended dose of 120mg Shoden® Ashwagandha extract per serving.
- Shoden® is a registered trademark of Arjuna Natural Pvt. Ltd. Use of Shoden® is protected by the U.S. Trademark Registration No. 5,634,394.
- Kanna (sceletium tortuosum) is a botanical that may play a role in reducing state anxiety and enhancing cognitive effects. May also decrease depression and anxiety and assist with sleep quality.
- A natural selective-serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRi), increasing serotonin levels and blocking its uptake. Serotonin is the "happy hormone", a primary contributor to feelings of well-being and happiness.
- Kanna also acts as a monoamine releasing agent, increasing dopamine and adrenaline levels, and is as a phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitor (PDE4i), regulating mood, long-term memory formation and wakefulness.
- Doesn't typically cause drowsiness associated with other serotonin boosting ingredients such as 5-HTP. Current studies show 8-50mg Kanna extract to be effective and well tolerated.
- MorphoCALM contains the research supported dose of 50mg Kanna extract per serving.
- Lithium is a mineral often used as a mood stabilizer and treatment for psychiatric conditions such as Bipolar Disorder.
- Pharmaceutical Lithium is in the form of Lithium Carbonate, and is associated with severe risks and side effects.
- Supplemental Lithium is in the form of Lithium Orotate and is commonly used in micro doses.
- Considered safe by the FDA with an extensive safety record.
- Helps calm brain activity, promotes a positive mood, and supports emotional well-being.
- Reduces irritability, agitation, and mood swings.
- Neuroprotective, supports growth of new neurons and detoxification enzymes in the brain, boosts neurotransmitter activity, prevents neurological decline, and promotes health brain aging.
- MorphoCALM contains 5mg elemental Lithium (from Lithium Orotate) per serving.
What did you change about the formula?
MorphoCALM was already the leading stress and anxiety product on the market, but we knew we could make it better.
We moved the estrogen management ingredients (Calcium D-Glucarate and DIM) to MorphoDITE as many users didn't want or need that aspect of the product, and generally they are just a better fit in MorphoDITE.
That gave us the capsule space and budget to double down on the most effective ingredients for stress and anxiety available today!
What can this be stacked with?
MorphoCALM has no contraindications with any of our other products and can be taken alongside any of them.
For additional stress and anxiety support, plus assistance with sleep and fat loss, we recommend MorphoCALM in the AM or spaced out during the day, and SOMAGEN in the evening in the 1-2 hours before bed.
For more intense assistance with stress management, specifically as it relates to excess cortisol production, MorphoCALM can be stacked with EMODIN, our cortisol inhibition product. EMODIN shouldn't be taken extensively year round at maximum dose as some cortisol production is necessary for proper functioning.
Many people stack these two together in the weeks and months leading to significant events like weddings, competitions, and vacations. Others take MorphoCALM year round and add EMODIN as needed during particularly stressful times of their week, month, or year.
When should I take this?
MorphoCALM can be taken anytime of day. Some users prefer all 3 capsules first thing in the morning while others prefer to take all 3 capsules in the evening. We recommend you experiment to find your own custom dosing schedule.
Many users report great feedback taking 1 capsule of MorphoCALM spaced evenly 3 times a day.
Does this need to be cycled?
None of the ingredients in MorphoCALM cause any suppression of natural metabolic and hormonal processes, and it tends to actually work better the longer you take it.
The capsules smell funny, is this safe and normal?
Most supplement ingredients have distinct smells (and flavors). This is often due to certain compounds contained within the ingredients themselves, such as sulfur (a crucial component of many compounds). The products are perfectly safe and effective.
Why do you use artificial colors and sweeteners in your products, aren't they unhealthy?
The non-active ingredients we utilize (flavors, colors, sweeteners) are all perfectly safe for a vast majority of people when consumed according to label instructions. In very rare cases an individual can have an allergy to a certain ingredient (even active ingredients).
Why do some of my capsules have an uneven fill volume? Does this mean they aren’t dosed properly?
During the production process, various excipients are utilized to ensure the proper amount of active ingredients flows into each capsule.
Due to the varied materials and densities of these excipients (as well as the active ingredients), capsules are filled by weight and not by volume. This is basically the same way you’d find food in boxes and bags at the grocery store that is “Filled by weight not by volume, some settling may occur”.
Unlike the food industry, the supplement industry has a more tightly regulated fill tolerance. Our manufacturers have an internal fill tolerance of + - 5%, and capsules are weighed to make sure they consistently fall in that range to meet specifications.
Basically, some capsules have the powders packed down, others have it loosely filled, but overall they meet the industry leading specifications for dosing tolerance.