|*May assist fat oxidation|
|*May assist thermogenesis|
|*May assist metabolism|
|*May assist ATP production|
|*May assist water retention|
|*May assist with a dry, hard physique|
|*May assist with calorie wasting|
Fat loss year round: 2 caps twice daily. Can be stacked with other supplements including MORPHOLEAN and ALPHAGEN.
GREEN COFFEE EXTRACT
- MORPHOBURN contains 500mg Green Coffee Extract per serving, with two servings per day providing the research supported dose of 1,000mg per day.
- Taraxacum officinale, also known as dandelion, has a diuretic effect when ingested.
- Is a good source of potassium, at approx. 10-15% of the pre-dried weight.
- Adipose cells (fat cells) are water dense, and increasing the diuretic effect during fat loss phases can assist with a dry, hard look to the physique.
- MORPHOBURN contains 300mg Dandelion extract per serving.
- Paradoxine™, also known as Grains of Paradise, a spice related to ginger, contains 12.5% 6-Paradol, the active compound which can trigger thermogenesis and decrease body fat.
- Doesn’t cause nervous system desensitization or gastric distress as seen in similar compounds such as capsaicin (cayenne pepper). Also promotes digestive health, as well as possesses antioxidant and anti-tumor effects.
- Paradoxine™ dose needs to be 180-450mg per day (19-56mg 6-Paradol) for the average person. Most companies confuse the dose of active 6-Paradol with GP extract and only use 30-40mg GP which only contains 4-5mg 6-Paradol, or approx. 1/10th the effective dose.
- MORPHOBURN contains 225mg Paradoxine™ per serving, with dosing at two servings per day providing a research supported 450mg GP providing 56.25mg 6-Paradol.
- Coleus forskohliiis an herb used in traditional medicine that may boost testosterone, induce fat loss, and lower inflammation.
- The active compound forskolin increases cellular levels of a cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). Elevated cAMP levels are associated with increased rates of fat loss, and can improve the effects of other fat burning compounds.
- To supplement Coleus forskohlii, look for an extract containing 25mg active forskolin twice a day, for a 50mg total daily dose.
- MORPHOBURN contains 125mg Forslean (25mg Forskolin) per serving, with two servings per day providing the research supported dose of 1,000mg per day.
- MORPHOBURN contains 125mg InnoSlim per serving, with two servings per day providing the research supported dose of 250mg per day.
- elevATP® is a patented ingredient derived from a combination of proprietary Apple Extract and Ancient Peat (fossilized plants).
- Elevates ATP (energy) production in the body by 40%.
- Improves athletic performance and body composition, increases power output, training volume and lean muscle growth.
- Increased ATP production when coupled with the calorie burning ingredients in MORPHOBURN creates an even larger energy deficit, leading to greater fat loss without stimulants.
- 150mg per day is the efficacious dose.
- MORPHOBURN contains 75mg elevATP® per serving, with dosing at two servings per day providing the research supported 150mg per day.
- MORPHOBURN contains 50mg Capsicum per serving, with two servings per day providing the research supported dose of 100mg per day.
- Fucoxanthin is a carotenoid found in algae (Laminaria Japonica) that is stored in fat cells for a prolonged period of time and can induce fat loss while inhibiting fat cell differentiation and proliferation.
- Increases the activitiy of Uncoupling Protein 1 (UCP 1) which releases calories as heat as opposed to converting them into mechanical energy, thereby “wasting” calories. This process increases the metabolic rate and decreases body fat over time.
- Helps with glucose metabolism and reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Reductions in blood pressure and both liver fat stores and liver enzyme values have been noted with supplementation in humans.
- 4-8mg active extract has been shown to exert positive benefits.
- MORPHOBURN contains 25mg Algae Kombu Powder (6.25mg Fucoxanthin) per serving, with two servings per day providing more than the research supported dose of 12.5mg per day.
- MORPHOBURN contains 12.5mg Lean GBB® per serving, with two servings per day providing 25mg. When stacked with MORPHOLEAN it provides the recommended dose of 50mg per day.
- The diiodothyronines (3,3-T2 and 3,5-T2) exert thyroid-like effects, increasing the metabolic rate up to 12%. T2 also has a positive effect on uncoupling proteins (which cause energy release as heat), essentially creating a calorie-wasting environment, which will have a profound and noticeable effect on the metabolism.
- 3,5-T2 is more powerful than 3,3-T2 but can be mildly suppressive when taken for long periods of time. MORPHOLEAN (our stimulant fat burner) contains the powerful 3,5 version and should be cycled during the year.
- MORPHOBURN contains the 3,3 version and shows no significant suppression of the thyroid hormones. Year round usage may have a positive effect on increasing the metabolic rate and reducing fat storage.
- Studies using 300mcg T2 per day have shown significant weight loss in subjects with normal thyroid function.
- MORPHOBURN contains 150mcg per serving, with dosing at two servings per day providing a 300mcg 3,3-diiodothyronine per day.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.