RETURNING FALL 2018
We do not have an official ETA as we are working on a bigger, better version of MorphoBURN!
We appreciate your patience and THANK YOU for the support!
|*May assist fat oxidation|
|*May assist thermogenesis|
|*May assist metabolism|
|*May assist ATP production|
|*May assist water retention|
|*May assist with a dry, hard physique|
|*May assist with calorie wasting|
Fat loss year round: Daily dosing 2 caps twice daily. Can be stacked with other supplements including MORPHOLEAN and ALPHAGEN.
- Paradoxine™, also known as Grains of Paradise, a spice related to ginger, contains 12.5% 6-Paradol, the active compound which can trigger thermogenesis and decrease body fat.
- Doesn’t cause nervous system desensitization or gastric distress as seen in similar compounds such as capsaicin (cayenne pepper). Also promotes digestive health, as well as possesses antioxidant and anti-tumor effects.
- Paradoxine™ dose needs to be 180-450mg per day (19-56mg 6-Paradol) for the average person. Most companies confuse the dose of active 6-Paradol with GP extract and only use 30-40mg GP which only contains 4-5mg 6-Paradol, or approx. 1/10th the effective dose.
- MORPHOBURN contains 150mg Paradoxine™ per serving, with dosing at two servings per day providing a research supported 300mg GP providing 37.5mg 6-Paradol.
- elevATP® is a patented ingredient derived from a combination of proprietary Apple Extract and Ancient Peat (fossilized plants).
- Elevates ATP (energy) production in the body by 40%.
- Improves athletic performance and body composition, increases power output, training volume and lean muscle growth.
- Increased ATP production when coupled with the calorie burning ingredients in MORPHOBURN creates an even larger energy deficit, leading to greater fat loss without stimulants.
- 150mg per day is the efficacious dose.
- MORPHOBURN contains 75mg elevATP® per serving, with dosing at two servings per day providing the research supported 150mg per day.
- Taraxacum officinale, also known as dandelion, has a diuretic effect when ingested.
- Is a good source of potassium, at approx. 10-15% of the pre-dried weight. Assuming a water content of 90%, a 50mg dose of dry dandelion extract contains an estimated 50-75mg potassium.
- Adipose cells (fat cells) are water dense, and increasing the diuretic effect during fat loss phases can assist with a dry, hard look to the physique.
- MORPHOBURN contains a well tolerated dose of 50mg dandelion extract per serving, with dosing at two servings per day providing 100mg and an estimated 100-150mg potassium.
- Coleus forskohliiis an herb used in traditional medicine that may boost testosterone, induce fat loss, and lower inflammation.
- The active compound forskolin increases cellular levels of a cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP). Elevated cAMP levels are associated with increased rates of fat loss, and can improve the effects of other fat burning compounds.
- To supplement Coleus forskohlii, look for an extract containing 25mg active forskolin twice a day, for a 50mg total daily dose.
- MORPHOBURN contains 25mg active forskolin per serving, with dosing at two servings per day providing 50mg forskolin.
- Fucoxanthin is a carotenoid found in brown seaweed that is stored in fat cells for a prolonged period of time and can induce fat loss while inhibiting fat cell differentiation and proliferation.
- Increases the activitiy of Uncoupling Protein 1 (UCP 1) which releases calories as heat as opposed to converting them into mechanical energy, thereby “wasting” calories. This process increases the metabolic rate and decreases body fat over time.
- Helps with glucose metabolism and reducing cholesterol and triglyceride levels. Reductions in blood pressure and both liver fat stores and liver enzyme values have been noted with supplementation in humans.
- 4-8mg active extract has been shown to exert positive benefits.
- MORPHOBURN contains 10mg per serving, with dosing at two servings per day providing a very potent 20mg fucoxanthin per day.
- The diiodothyronines (3,3-T2 and 3,5-T2) exert thyroid-like effects, increasing the metabolic rate up to 12%. T2 also has a positive effect on uncoupling proteins (which cause energy release as heat), essentially creating a calorie-wasting environment, which will have a profound and noticeable effect on the metabolism.
- 3,5-T2 is more powerful than 3,3-T2 but can be mildly suppressive when taken for long periods of time. MORPHOLEAN (our stimulant fat burner) contains the powerful 3,5 version and should be cycled during the year.
- MORPHOBURN contains the 3,3 version and shows no significant suppression of the thyroid hormones. Year round usage may have a positive effect on increasing the metabolic rate and reducing fat storage.
- Studies using 300mcg T2 per day have shown significant weight loss in subjects with normal thyroid function.
- MORPHOBURN contains 150mcg per serving, with dosing at two servings per day providing a 300mcg 3,3-diiodothyronine per day.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.