MENTAL PERFORMANCE NOOTROPIC COMPLEX
COGNITION / MEMORY / ALERTNESS / MOOD
*May assist with cognition, memory and mental focus
*May assist with mood and mental well-being
*May assist with motivation and task completion
*May assist with alertness, wakefulness, reducing daytime sleepiness
*May assist with anxiety and cognitive decline
*May assist with neuroprotection
*May assist with physical performance and fatigue
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules with your first meal of the day to assess tolerance. Once tolerance is assessed, up to 6 capsules may be taken. DO NOT use more than 6 capsules at once. DO NOT use more than one serving (6 capsules) in any 24 hour period. DO NOT use more than 5 days per week.
Caution should be used if taking this product at the same time as traditional stimulants commonly found in coffee, energy drinks, pre-workout powders and fat burners. It is recommended to take 3-4 weeks off after 6 months of continuous use.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 1,000mg Lion's Mane per serving.
- A nonessential amino acid that is used to make the catecholamine neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine (adrenaline).
- Acts as an anti-stress compound for acute stressors such as strenuous exercise.While L-tyrosine is less water soluble than other forms of tyrosine (N-acetyl tyrosine, for example), it is more bioavailable in the body and thus raises plasma tyrosine levels up to 10x more than other forms of tyrosine.
- Tyrosine is commonly dosed between 500-2,000mg up to 60 minutes prior to activity.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 1,000mg L-tyrosine per serving.
- Derived from the velvet bean plant and is a rich source of L-DOPA, the precursor to dopamine and eventually adrenaline.
- Dopamine plays a major role in reward-motivated behavior, similar to (albeit to a lesser degree) drugs such as cocaine, which make the user feel energetic, happy, and increases their ability to undertake stressful tasks. Dopamine is also involved in motor control.
- L-DOPA has been shown to increase circulating dopamine levels in doses up to 735mg/day.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 750mg mucuna pruriens (98% L-DOPA) per serving.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 500mg Citicoline per serving.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 300mg Bacopa Monnieri per serving.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 300mg Adrafinil per serving.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 100mg Phenylpiracetam per serving.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 30mg Noopept per serving.
- A nootropic molecule that inhibits the enzyme that breaks down the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Huperzine makes choline sources work better for longer.
- Huperzine A is shown to work better than Rx drugs for this purpose and is also neuroprotective.
- Effective dosing is 50-300mcg, but because the long half-life of huperzine, consuming the top end of the dosing (300mcg) daily may cause huperzine to build up in the system, so a more moderate dose may be safer and just as effective.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 200mcg huperzine A per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.