Discover the transformative power of LEAN, a cutting-edge supplement designed to optimize metabolism, boost energy, and enhance weight loss efforts. Unleash your body's natural fat-burning potential, elevate mood, and control appetite with LEAN's science-backed ingredients. Experience efficient fat oxidation, improved nutrient absorption, and a path to a leaner, more vibrant you.
Green Tea Extract
- Green Tea extract (Camellia sinensis) containing 50% EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate).
- Doses at or above 500mg shows promise in elevating metabolic rate and increasing fat oxidation.
- Shown to possibly be cardioprotective, neuroprotective, anti-obesity, anti-carcinogenic, anti-diabetic, anti-artherogenic, liver protective and beneficial for blood vessel health.
- LEAN contains 1,000mg Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) per serving
- β-Phenylethylamine (PEA) is a trace amine that acts as a neurotransmitter and has positive effects on many of the “happy hormones” such as dopamine and serotonin.
- Shown to elicit anti-depressant actions during exercise, specifically cardiovascular exercise at 60-80% maximal heart rate (where mood increases are typically reported).
- Fast acting, PEA elicits mood enhancing and energetic effects before traditional stimulants such as caffeine.
- Rapidly broken down by the MAO-B enzyme; its effects are prolonged by MAO-B inhibition (via MAOi ingredients such as Kava and Hordenine).
- LEAN contains a research supported dose of 500mg β-Phenylethylamine per serving.
- Used to improve physical strength and endurance as well as provide mental stimulation and increase fatty acid oxidation.
- Widely studied for safety and efficacy. Caution should always be used and dosing should be slowly increased over time as needed for desired effects.
- Half-life is 2.5-4.5 hours so novel, time-released forms of caffeine are generally not necessary.
- Dosing should be approximately 100-200mg for fat-burning.
- LEAN contains 200mg Caffeine (as Caffeine Anhydrous) per serving.
- Natural cocoa (Theobroma cacao L.) extract concentrating the most bioactive compounds, supplying N-Coumaroyldopamine, N-Caffeoyldopamine, EGCG and Theobromine.
- These alkaloids can significantly increase cAMP via beta-adrenoceptor, which can exert attractive fat burning and muscle building functions.
- Supports physiological pathways which improve insulin sensitivity, supports muscle protein synthesis, decreases skeletal muscle atrophy, promotes fat burning, increases blood flow, enhances mood and has antioxidant effects.
- LEAN contains 200mg Cocoa extract per serving.
- OEA is a naturally produced compound found in the intestines. It is responsible for the feeling of satiety after meals.
- Research shows that OEA receptor activation leads to less food consumption.
- May also directly aid fat loss by acting on a receptor in fat tissue that causes increased energy expenditure.
- Human dosing shows approximately 0.725mg per lb BW (145mg for 200lb person)
- LEAN contains 200mg OEA per serving.
Olive Leaf Extract
- Olive leaf extract contains phenolics such as oleuropein, which offer numerous benefits in the body.
- Protects LDL cholesterol from oxidation and may be anti-atherosclerotic.
- Shown to be gastroprotective, neuroprotective, antimicrobial, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, antinociceptive (reduces pain stimuli), and a powerful antioxidant.
- Increases thyroid hormones, attenuates the effects of adrenaline and noradrenaline, increases uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1) concentrations in brown adipose tissue (BAT), and reduces the amount and concentration of fat around the abdominal area.
- Suppresses glucose breakdown, regulates blood sugar and lowers blood pressure.
- LEAN contains 200mg olive leaf extract with a potent 20% concentration of oleuropein per serving.
- Bitter Orange extract contains synephrine, a beta-agonist similar to ephedrine, albeit less potent, along with other naturally occurring and beneficial metabolites.
- Increases metabolic rate and fat-burning and shows synergism with caffeine.
- Synephrine is not banned by WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency), has failed to cause false positive drug testing for amphetamines, and has been shown to be safe and free of most adverse side effects.
- 50mg synephrine when taken by healthy subjects at rest has been shown to increase caloric expenditure by 65kcal with no significant influence blood pressure or heart rate.
- Synephrine is commonly dosed at 10-20mg 3 x day, or 50mg acutely.
- LEAN contains a research supported dose of 170mg Bitter Orange extract (30% synephrine) per serving.
- Sometimes called "Super Carnitine", Gamma-Butyrobetaine Ethyl Ester HCl (GBB) is the molecule that your body converts into L-Carnitine when naturally producing its own carnitine.
- While oral L-Carnitine supplementation is largely ineffective at raising plasma L-Carnitine levels, studies show that its supplementation of GBB can increase the body’s plasma L-Carnitine levels by nearly double.
- Safety studies even include infants, and GBB is theorized to be safer than carnitine supplements because there’s no chance of it turning into toxic D-Carnitine, which could potentially be in some carnitine supplements.
- LEAN contains 50mg GBB per serving.
- The trademarked version of piperine, a black pepper extract that increases the absorption of various nutrients such as curcumin (up to 2,000% in humans) as well as inhibits the breakdown of fat-burning compounds such as caffeine and the catecholamines, prolonging the effects of preworkout stimulants and increasing their bioavailability.
- Piperine also reduces LDL cholesterol and plasma lipids while elevating HDL cholesterol and the thyroid hormones.
- Posesses mild MAOi activity, extending the effects of several stimulant ingredients (such as PEA)
- Common dosing is 5-10mg for preworkout and fat loss supplements and 20mg for curcumin containing products.
- LEAN contains 5mg BioPerine® per serving.
- Rauwolscine (also known as alpha-yohimbine) is very similar to yohimbine (the active compound in yohimbe bark). It acts as an alpha adrenergic antagonist (shuts of the alpha receptors) and thus aids in fat burning.
- Stubborn fat stores (hips, thighs, abdomen) are alpha receptor dense, and shutting them off helps facilitate increased fat-burning in those areas.
- Shows some promise in being more effective than yohimbine due to higher potency on the same receptor as well as less side effects such as increased heart rate, blood pressure, and anxiety. It also shares the same aphrodisiac and mood-elevating effects as yohimbine.
- LEAN contains a potent bnut tolerable 2.5mg rauwolscine (90%) per serving.
Can I take LEAN with my morning coffee or with my ALPHAGEN preworkout?
We recommend that LEAN be taken away from other stimulants (such as coffee, preworkout, and even some medications). Once tolerance is established, or with the dosing split up, LEAN can usually be taken with a cup of coffee in the morning. Caution is strongly advised.
What can LEAN safely be stacked with?
LEAN is a fantastic compliment to our non-stimulant fat burner BURN!
LEAN can also be taken at the same time as most of our products, just avoid mixing it with our products that contains some stimulants in the formula.
What's the best way to take LEAN?
We recommend taking all 4 capsules first thing in the morning, or with your first meal. If this strategy is too strong, we suggest 2 capsules first thing in the morning and another 2 capsules mid-day.
Why do you use artificial colors and sweeteners in your products, aren't they unhealthy?
The non-active ingredients we utilize (flavors, colors, sweeteners) are all perfectly safe for a vast majority of people when consumed according to label instructions. In very rare cases an individual can have an allergy to a certain ingredient (even active ingredients).