Elevate your metabolic efficiency and optimize glucose control with GLUCOSE, a powerful Glucose Disposal Agent (GDA) designed to enhance carbohydrate utilization and insulin sensitivity. This potent formula supports muscle-building, fat loss, and athletic performance by promoting efficient carbohydrate usage and balanced blood sugar levels. Maximize your body's potential with GLUCOSE.
- Chromium is an essential mineral that regulates and improves the actions of insulin in the body, causing a mild decrease in fasting blood glucose.
- Chromium augments the signaling of insulin receptors by its effect on the protein chromodulin, which is necessary for the proper functioning of insulin.
- Mega-dosing chromium can lead to possible liver and kidney problems so supplements containing milligram quantities should be avoided.
- GLUCOSE contains 35mcg Chromax® Chromium Picolinate
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic effects. It can also improve intestinal health, lower cholesterol, and decrease systolic blood pressure
- Shown to be as potent as the pharmaceutical drug Metformin at reducing blood glucose levels and biomarkers of Type II diabetes.
- Berberine is commonly dosed between 500-1,500mg per day in divided doses.
- GLUCOSE contains 1,500mg Berberine per serving.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid is involved in energy metabolism blood glucose metabolism as well as antioxidant activity.
- ALA reduces oxidation and inflammation, reversing some of the oxidative damage related to the effects of aging.
- Protects against heart diseases, liver diseases, diabetes, and neurological decline associated with aging.
- Standard dosages of ALA are 300-600mg, with little differentiation based on whether the racemic mixture of ALA (S- and R- isomers) orNa-R-ALA results in higher blood levels.
- GLUCOSE contains 600mg ALA per serving.
- Bitter melon contains bioactive compounds with hypoglycemic properties.
- Clinically shown to reduce blood glucose and insulin levels.
- Increases glucose uptake and utilization.
- GLUCOSE contains 500mg Bitter Melon extract per serving.
- Cinnamon is a popular spice that exerts numerous beneficial biological effects on the body.
- Reduces the rate at which glucose enters the body, and improves glucose use inside cells.
- Prevents drastic blood sugar spikes, reduces fasting glucose and lowers cholesterol levels.
- Cassia cinnamon (common flavor spice) contains a vastly greater amount of Coumarin, which can be toxic to several organs in large quantities.
- Ceylon cinnamon contains neglible amounts of Coumarin and is recommended for supplement use.
- GLUCOSE contains 500mg Ceylon Cinnamon extract per serving.
- Fenugreek has traditionally been used to alleviate blood sugar metabolism problems such as diabetes.
- Normalizes blood glucose metabolism.
- Increases insulin sensitity and decreases blood glucose levels.
- GLUCOSE contains 500mg Fenugreek extract per serving.
Green Coffee Bean
- Green coffee bean contains numerous beneficial compounds.
- Possesses potent hypoglycemic effects.
- Increases insulin sensitivity and increases glucose uptake.
- Lipolytic and anti-lipogenic.
- GLUCOSE contains 500mg Green Coffee Bean extract per serving.
- Gymnema has been traditionally used as a treatment for diabetes and high cholesterol.
- Lowers blood glucose and insulin levels.
- Increases glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity.
- GLUCOSE contains 500mg Gymnema extract per serving.
- Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciose) is a plant whose leaves have been used for anti-diabetic purposes. It contains a variety of molecules such as corosolic acid which may confer benefit to glucose control.
- It can inhibit uptake (digestion and absorption) of carbohydrates to a degree, and can also aid in their deposition into cells from the blood stream (resulting in a reduction in blood sugar).
- GLUCOSE contains 250mg Banaba extract per serving.
What is different with this formula?
We wanted to make this a more versatile, custom-dosing product. We beefed up the serving size BIG TIME while making it super flexible, depending on your individual needs.
Why is the serving size 9 capsules?
The FULL serving size is 9 capsules, HOWEVER, most people generally only up to 6 capsules per day (depending on dietary carbohydrate intake and tolerance.
For most people we recommend 6 capsules per day, spaced out between carbohydrate containing meals (such as 3 caps twice daily, or 2 caps 3 x daily).
People with larger than average carbohydrate intakes, or those wishing to maximize carbohydrate uptake (such as competitive athletes and bodybuilders) can use up to 9 capsules per day with a similar dosing pattern as mentioned above.