Discover natural relief with CHASTEBERRY. Derived from Vitex agnus-castus, this extract has a centuries-old reputation for alleviating premenstrual syndrome symptoms such as hot flashes, bloating, irritability, mood disorders, and cramping. It may also support prostate health in men. Common dosing is 150-250mg up to four times per day.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 2-4 times per day as needed. Exceeding recommended daily dose is not advised.
- Chastberry extract (Vitex agnus-castus) has been used for centuries to help alleviate symptoms associated with premenstrual syndrome.
- Has been shown to be effective at reducing hot flashes, bloating, irritability, sleep disturbances, depressions, various mood disorders and cramping.
- Reduces prolactin levels and increases beta-endorphins.
- Reduced prostate cancer risks in men.
- Common dosing is 150-250mg up to four times per day.
- CHASTEBERRY contains 250mg Vitex agnus-castus per serving.
Does this need to be cycled?
We recommend taking Chasteberry at least for 14 days during menstrual cycles. 1-2 capsules per day outside of that time period can offer additional benefits.
The capsules smell funny, is this safe and normal?
Most supplement ingredients have distinct smells (and flavors). This is often due to certain compounds contained within the ingredients themselves, such as sulfur (a crucial component of many compounds). The products are perfectly safe and effective.
Why do some of my capsules have an uneven fill volume? Does this mean they aren’t dosed properly?
During the production process, various excipients are utilized to ensure the proper amount of active ingredients flows into each capsule.
Due to the varied materials and densities of these excipients (as well as the active ingredients), capsules are filled by weight and not by volume. This is basically the same way you’d find food in boxes and bags at the grocery store that is “Filled by weight not by volume, some settling may occur”.
Unlike the food industry, the supplement industry has a more tightly regulated fill tolerance. Our manufacturers have an internal fill tolerance of + - 5%, and capsules are weighed to make sure they consistently fall in that range to meet specifications.
Basically, some capsules have the powders packed down, others have it loosely filled, but overall they meet the industry leading specifications for dosing tolerance.