Discover NUTRIGEN, a potent and delicious greens blend promoting full-body wellness through enhanced digestion, antioxidant protection, reduced inflammation, and increased endurance. With Psyllium Husk, Chicory Fiber, fruits like Blueberry and Pomegranate, and Apple Cider Vinegar for blood glucose control, NUTRIGEN enhances overall health and vitality. Probiotics and essential nutrients further optimize gut health.
- Psyllium is a source of fiber that is one of the most effective at stool forming.
- Not associated with excessive flatulence.
- Reduces total cholesterol and stabilizes blood sugar.
- NUTRIGEN contains 2,000mg Psyllium Hush per serving.
- Chicory root is rich in the fiber Inulin, a fructooligosaccharide that aides in gut health.
- Feeds beneficial bacterian in your gut, reducing inflammation, fighting harmful bacteria, and improving mineral absorption.
- Relieves constipation and increases stoll frequency.
- NUTRIGEN contains 2,000mg Chicory fiber per serving.
Fruits + Vegetables
- Blueberry – rich in anthocyanins; flavonoids with antioxidant effects. Anthocyanins are the pigments that give red, purple, and blue plants their rich coloring. Antioxidants that anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-cancer benefits.
- Broccoli – high in many nutrients, including fiber, Vitamins C and K, iron, potassium, as well as more protein than most other vegetables.
- Chlorella – contains highly bioavailable B12 and iron. Anti-inflammatory and assists with maintaining healthy blood pressure.
- Kale – one of the most nutrient dense foods, rich in antioxidants like quercetin, kaempferol, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
- Pomegranate – rich in polyphenols; increases blood flow and circulation as well as improves endurance performance.
- Spinach – high in insoluble fiber, rich in many vitamins and minerals, as well as various phytonutrients and antioxidants.
- Spirulina – a type of algae that contains most nutrients the body needs, from vitamins and minerals to essential amino acids and essential fatty acids.
- Tart Cherry – rich in a variety of micronutrients, decreases inflammation, increases recovery time, and decreases joint pain.
- NUTRIGEN contains 18,000mg fruit and vegetable extracts per serving.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Acetic Acid is the active component in Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Reduces post-meal blood glucose spikes, suppresses appetite, and has mild fat loss benefits.
- NUTRIGEN contains 1,500mg Acetic Acid (Apple Cider Vinegar) per serving.
- d-Limonene is a component of citrus peel that exerts powerful liver cleansing properties.
- Shows promising anti-carcinogenic activity.
- 30-40oz pure lemon juice is needed to acquire 500mg d-Limonene, so supplementing is the only practical way to get enough in your diet.
- NUTRIGEN contains 1,000mg d-Limonene per serving.
- Amylase – breaks down starch
- Protease – breaks down proteins
- Lipase – breaks down fats
- Cellulase – breaks down plant fibers
- Lactase – breaks down milk sugar (lactose)
- NUTRIGEN contains a potent 150mg DigeZyme® per serving.
- ProDURA® Bacillus coagulans is a unique strain of spore-forming bacteria.
- Dormant in their spore form, these probiotic bacteria withstand the harsh environments of manufacturing, storage, transit, and digestion, and then activate in the large intestine.
- Unmatched bioavailability.
- Supports a healthy balance of beneficial to harmful bacteria.
- Supports the health of the vaginal and gastrointestinal tracts.
- Helps break down lactose.
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels already within a normal range.
- Standardized minimum 2 billion CFU per gram.
- NUTRIGEN contains 10mg ProDURA® per serving.
Vitamins + Minerals
- Important for numerous metabolic processes and essential in the diet.
- NUTRIGEN provides a full spectrum of naturally occurring micronutrients per serving.
Why did you change the formula?
Customer feedback suggested a few changes.
We removed the grasses as some people found them to be mildly inflammatory, and added in several potent fruit extracts for an overall more well rounded botanical blend. With the inclusion of more naturally occurring micronutrients in the botanical blend we removed the added vitamins and minerals.
Due to the removal of the grasses and their fibers, we added in 2 specific fiber sources in Psyllium Husk and Chicory Fiber. These 2 fiber sources have well documented benefits on gut health, GI motility, and nutrient absorption while being gentle to the gut.
Many customers didn't like the fat calories in the product from DHA and instead wanted their DHA to be from a product like MorphOMEGA or through dietary sources.
The DHA used was algae sourced and also presented some unique flavoring challenges as well with it's "oceanic" smell and flavor, as well as the waxy texture. Coupled with the inclusion of added fruit extracts, the new version tastes even better!
Lastly, we switched the generic blend of digestive enzymes for a more robust blend in DigeZyme®.