GREENS / MICROS / DIGESTION / OMEGAS
- 100% daily value of a full spectrum of vitamins & minerals
- Provides essential omega-3 fatty acid DHA (vegan)
- Good source of dietary fiber
- May increase metabolism
- May assist with digestive support
- May assist with toxin clearance and organ support
- May promote urinary tract health
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) is one of two primary omega 3 fatty acids (the other being EPA) found in fish, animal products, and phytoplankton.
- Regulates biological processes such as inflammation, various metabolic signaling pathways, and brain function.
- Synthesis from ALA (plant sources like flaxseeds and walnuts) is too small to yield sufficient DHA conversion.
- Reduces triglycerides and blood pressure.
- Notably improves mood in people with depression.
- NUTRIGEN contains 250mg DHA per serving.
Fruit & Vegetable Extracts
- Alfalfa grass – contains the entire spectrum of B-vitamins, A, D, E and K, iron, niacin, biotin, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous and potassium.
- Barley grass – great source of fiber, contains good amounts of Vitamins A, C, K, and is rich in polyphenols and flavonoids.
- Blueberry – rich in anthocyanins; flavonoids with antioxidant effects. Anthocyanins are the pigments that give red, purple, and blue plants their rich coloring. Antioxidants that anti-inflammatory, anti-viral, and anti-cancer benefits.
- Broccoli – high in many nutrients, including fiber, Vitamins C and K, iron, potassium, as well as more protein than most other vegetables.
- Kale – one of the most nutrient dense foods, rich in antioxidants like quercetin, kaempferol, lutein, and zeaxanthin.
- Spinach – high in insoluble fiber, rich in many vitamins and minerals, as well as various phytonutrients and antioxidants.
- Spirulina – a type of algae that contains most nutrients the body needs, from vitamins and minerals to essential amino acids and essential fatty acids.
- Wheat grass – Rich in Vitamins A, C, E, as well as iron, magnesium, and calcium. Increases levels of the antioxidant glutathione.
- NUTRIGEN contains 16,000mg fruit and vegetable extracts per serving.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Acetic Acid is the active component in Apple Cider Vinegar.
- Reduces post-meal blood glucose spikes, suppresses appetite, and has mild fat loss benefits.
- NUTRIGEN contains 1,500mg Acetic Acid (Apple Cider Vinegar) per serving.
- d-Limonene is a component of citrus peel that exerts powerful liver cleansing properties.
- Shows promising anti-carcinogenic activity.
- 30-40oz pure lemon juice is needed to acquire 500mg d-Limonene, so supplementing is the only practical way to get enough in your diet.
- NUTRIGEN contains 1,000mg d-Limonene per serving.
Green Tea Extract
- Green tea (Camellia Sinensis) extract containing 50% EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate).
- Doses at or above 500mg shows promise in elevating metabolic rate and increasing fat oxidation.
- Shown to possibly be cardioprotective, neuroprotective, anti-obesity, anti-carcinogenic, anti-diabetic, anti-atherogenic, liver protective and beneficial for blood vessel health.
- NUTRIGEN contains 500mg Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) per serving.
- Cranberry extract is traditionally used to prevent or treat UTI and reduce the prevalence and severity of kidney stones.
- Possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects, reducing the ability of bacteria to adhere to the lining of the bladder.
- NUTRIGEN contains 500mg Cranberry Extract per serving.
- ProDURA® Bacillus coagulans is a unique strain of spore-forming bacteria.
- Dormant in their spore form, these probiotic bacteria withstand the harsh environments of manufacturing, storage, transit, and digestion, and then activate in the large intestine.
- Unmatched bioavailability.
- Supports a healthy balance of beneficial to harmful bacteria.
- Supports the health of the vaginal and gastrointestinal tracts.
- Helps break down lactose.
- Helps maintain cholesterol levels already within a normal range.
- Standardized minimum 2 billion CFU per gram.
- NUTRIGEN contains 10mg ProDURA® per serving.
- Amylase – breaks down starch
- Betaine HCL – increases levels of stomach acid
- Bromelain (from Pineapple) – digests proteins and reduces inflammation
- Lactase – breaks down milk sugar (lactose)
- Lipase – breaks down fats
- Papain (from Papaya) - digests proteins and reduces inflammation
- NUTRIGEN contains efficacious doses of a comprehensive spectrum of digestive enzymes per serving.
Vitamins & Minerals
- Important for numerous metabolic processes and essential in the diet.
- NUTRIGEN provides 100% Daily Value of a full spectrum of micronutrients per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.