RELAXATION / FAT LOSS / ANTI-ANXIETY
May assist with:
Sleep latency and quality
- Mood elevation
- Alleviating acute depression and anxiety
- Decreasing body fat and improving body composition
- Improving carb tolerance and insulin sensitivity
- Mitochondrial function
- Appetite control
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (7.7g) with 6-12oz. water (depending on flavor preference) and consume in the evening or before bed. Can be enjoyed cold or warm. Exceeding recommended daily dosage is not advised.
- Glycine is an amino acid and neurotransmitter.
- Supplementation with 3g has been shown to improve subjective sleep quality, self-reports of fatigue, and well-being.
- Shortens sleep latency (time to fall asleep) and time to reach slow wave sleep.
- Improves cognitive day-time performance and performance tasks such as psychomotor vigilance.
- SOMAGEN contains a research supported dose of 3,000mg Glycine per serving.
- Taurine is an amino acid that reduces cortisol levels and increases the production of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and melatonin, which are major inhibitory neurotransmitters and our bodies’ natural “off” switch.
- Has a calming effect, and when stacked with other sleep enhancing ingredients it acts as a neural sedative.
- Lowers anxiety and reactivity to stress, and helps resolve depression related to insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- Protects the aging nervous system through antioxidant activity.
- SOMAGEN contains a research supported dose of 1,000mg Taurine per serving.
- Zylaria™ (Xylaria nigripes) replenishes and promotes gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) function to support relaxation and normal sleep quality.
- Promotes relaxation and elevates mood.
- Improves sleep latency and quality.
- Possesses sedative-like qualities.
- SOMAGEN contains the recommended dose of 500mg Zylaria™ per serving.
- β-aminoisobutyric acid (BAIBA) is an amino acid metabolite of L-valine and a myokine that plays a powerful role behind the benefits of regular exercise.
- BAIBA also initiates the “browning” of white adipose tissue, which increases energy expenditure, improves insulin sensitivity, and helps regulate weight management.
- MitoBurn™ is the L-isomaer of BAIBA which is biologically active.
- Improves glucose uptake, increases free fatty acid oxidation, and reduces fat mass.
- Enhances the body’s exercise signal to intensify exercise efforts.
- Promotes anti-aging, mitochondrial function, and cellular energy
- Increases ketones, promotes cognition, reduces appetite, and confers muscle protection. benefits.
- SOMAGEN contains the recommended dose of 500mg MitoBurn™ per serving.
- Apigenin is a bioflavonoid commonly found in chamomile tea that has anxiety reducing and sedation effects.
- Apigenin has a very high safety threshold and antioxidant activity.
- Protects against a wide variety of cancers, has antimicrobial effects, reduces pain, supports heart health, has neuroprotective effects, and eases anxiety and depression.
- SOMAGEN contains a research supported dose of 250mg Apigenin per serving.
- Lavender Extract (Lavandula angustifolia) is commonly used for its anxiety-reducing properties.
- Supplementation temporarily alleviates anxiety.
- While not having a sedative effect, lavender has been shown to improve sleep quality and reduce insomnia while also increasing slow-wave sleep patters.
- Lavender aromatherapy has been shown to reduce blood pressure and state anxiety (acute, situation based).
- SOMAGEN contains 250mg Lavender Extract per serving.
- SaffSerene™ is a clinically-supported standardized saffron extract.
- Research has shown saffron to have antidepressant properties comparable to reference drugs.
- Antidepressant properties are related to serotonin metabolism, and results in reduced evening snacking and elevated mood.
- SOMAGEN contains the recommended dose of 15mg SaffSerene™ per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.