BLOOD FLOW / HYDRATION / OXYGEN UPTAKE
- May assist with blood flow, nutrient delivery and muscle cell volume
- May assist with hydration, plasma volume and thermoregulation
- May assist with oxygen uptake, utilization and endurance performance
- May assist with maximum power output and peak strength
- May assist with muscle protein synthesis and decreasing muscle soreness
- May assist with maintaining healthy blood pressure
- May assist with decreasing acid and ammonia build-up and preventing fatigue
- Electrolyte rich; can be added to or replace sports drinks
- Non-stimulant formula safe for most athletes
- Can be taken before evening games or workouts
- Can be stacked with any pre-workout or recovery/amino supplement
- Year round exercise performance; doesn't need cycled
*NOTE: Complex non-synthetic ingredients (such as the mushrooms found in VOLUGEN) naturally have subtle variances in flavor, color, and texture. While we strive for as much consistency as possible there is always a chance that there are small differences in flavor, color, and texture from batch to batch. This in no way affects the efficacy of the product or is reflective of poor quality control. Premium quality and ultra high dosing sometimes come at the price of a "prettier" final outcome, and is not something we are willing to compromise. THANK YOU for the support!
*Contents may settle in transit or storage, we recommend shaking the tub thoroughly before each use.
Pre-workout performance: 1 rounded scoop 15-30 min. pre-workout. Also able to be stacked with ALPHAGEN®. On off days from the gym we recommend 1 rounded scoop first thing in the morning to optimize blood flow and cognition.
- L-Citrulline is an amino acid that is more effective at increasing L-arginine levels in the body than L-arginine supplementation.
- This improves the ammonia recycling process and nitric oxide (NO) metabolism, resulting in greater blood flow and “pump”. L-citrulline is also used to alleviate erectile dysfunction caused by high blood pressure.
- Reduces fatigue and improves endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise.
- Common dosing is 6,000-8,000mg of citrulline malate (L-citrulline and malic acid), providing 4,000-5,300mg L-citrulline.
- VOLUGEN® contains an industry-leading dose of 8,000mg pure L-citrulline per serving.
- GlycerSize™ Glycerol is the industry’s first highly concentrated (65%) yet stable form of powdered glycerol, a compound that is used in the food industry as a sweetener, preservative and to keep foods moist.
- Glycerol is a hyper-hydration agent and helps to prevent dehydration during exercise, improve exercise performance and increase muscular pumps during resistance training.
- Dosing for glycerol needs to be substantial to exert its benefits, and most companies miss the mark with 1,000-2,000mg HydroMax® containing only 650-1,300mg glycerol per serving.
- VOLUGEN® contains 3,000mg GlycerSize™ Glycerol (providing at least 1,950mg glycerol) per serving.
- Betaine (trimethylglycine) is an active metabolite of choline in the body and is the primary component of beetroot that is primarily responsible for the benefits seen with beetroot consumption.
- Betaine is an osmolyte, a molecule that regulates water balance in cells, and increased intracellular concentrations of betaine promote cell hydration and resilience to stressors.
- Increases power output, workout volume and endurance.
- Research shows that 2,500mg betaine is effective at increasing performance.
- VOLUGEN® contains 2,500mg betaine anhydrous per serving.
- Peak0₂™ is a proprietary blend of organic-certified mushrooms that are powerful adaptogens, which allow athletes to “adapt” to and overcome physical and mental stress.
- Improves workout duration, time to exhaustion, maximum power output, peak strength, anaerobic peak power, oxygen uptake and utilization during exercise, and exercise capacity
- Contains high levels of antioxidants that fight oxidative stress in the body, helping athletes train longer, recover faster, and feel better throughout the process.
- VOLUGEN® contains the research suggested dose of 2,000mg Peak0₂™ per serving.
- Nitrosigine® is a patented complex of bonded arginine and silicon that is quickly becoming the leading ingredient designed to increase the “pump”.
- Is both fast-acting and long-lasting, enhancing performance by promoting blood flow and increasing focus and energy for up to 6 hours.
- Inhibits enzymes that decreae nitric oxide production, resulting in heightened muscle pumps and nutrient transportation during and after exercise.
- A source of the electrolyte potassium which helps regulate fluid balance and muscle contraction.
- VOLUGEN® contains the research suggested dose of 1,500mg Nitrosigine® per serving.
- Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a carnitine molecule bound to an acetyl group that provides more neurological benefits compared to other versions of carnitine (such as L-carnitine) because it crosses the blood-brain barrier and increases the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain.
- Reduces mental fatigue, protects the brain, and fights a decline in mitochondrial number and function, thereby increasing energy production.
- Increases nitric oxide (NO) production leading to greater blood flow and “pump” during exercise as well as increased oxygenation of muscle tissue.
- VOLUGEN® contains a research suggested dose of 1,000mg ALCAR per serving.
- An herb traditionally used as an anti-fatigue agent and adaptogen compound, helping the body fight stress.
- Significantly reduces symptoms of fatigue and stress from both physical exertion as well as non-exercise related stressors.
- Improves cognitive function under fatigued conditions, is highly neuroprotective against toxins and may promote longevity and well-being.
- A high yield extract containing adequate percentages of active rosavins and salidrosides is required to elicit its benefits.
- Acute benefits for combatting fatigue stress has been noted to be taken in the 288-680mg range.
- VOLUGEN® contains the research suggested maximum dose of 680mg rhodiola rosea per serving.
- Also known as AmealPeptides®, a patented source of lactotripeptide fractions derived from fermented casein.
- Improves cardiovascular functions and has blood-pressure lowering effects.
- Inhibits enzymes that cause vasoconstriction, decreasing blood pressure while also stimulating production of nitric oxide (NO) and increasing the “pump”.
- Protects blood vessels by improving vasodilation, vascular flexibility, and preventing arteriosclerosis.
- VOLUGEN® contains the research suggested dose of 508mg AmealPeptides® per serving.
- VASO6™ is a green tea extract that increases nitric oxide (NO) production. Increased nitric oxide in the blood stream results in endothelial-dependent relaxation (EDR).
More oxygen delivered to muscle for greater ATP production and power, as well as nutrient delivery.
- More efficient blood flow for ATP production and muscle recovery.
- Antioxidant effects.
- VOLUGEN® contains the research suggested dose of 300mg VASO6™ per serving.
- L-Norvaline is a form of the Branched Chain Amino Acid L-Valine that has been shown to positively effect circulation and nitric oxide (NO) production.
- Inhibits enzymes that decreae nitric oxide production, resulting in heightened muscle pumps and nutrient transportation during and after exercise, increasing NO production by 55%.
- Also reduces hyperinsulinaemia and hypertriglyceridaemia, lowering both blood insulin and triglycerides levels.
- VOLUGEN® contains a research suggested dose of 250mg L-norvaline per serving.
- Ascorbic acid is a vitamin that has innumerable beneficial roles in the body, primarily from its antioxidant actions.
- Increases blood flow and microcirculation due to preservation and augmentation of nitric oxide (NO) function.
- Decreases exercise-induced fatigue, attenuates gains from exercise and reduces delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
- VOLUGEN® contains 250mg Vitamin C per serving.
- Also known as table salt, providing sodium and chloride, both of which are necessary electrolytes as well as osmolytes, or molecules that regulate water balance in cells.
- Adequate electrolyte intake before and during exercise may help reduce fatigue, prevent cramping and increase blood flow and nutrient transport.
- VOLUGEN® contains 200mg sodium chloride per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.