Elevate your well-being with VIXEN, a premium blend designed to support women’s vitality and balance. Experience the benefits of improved bone health, enhanced cognition, and a supported thyroid function. Unlock your full potential with the power of natural ingredients like Maca root, known for enhancing mood and performance. Embrace the positive impact on your body's detoxification processes with Calcium D-Glucarate, and maintain estrogen balance with DIM. Elevate your overall health and confidence with VIXEN, a comprehensive formula crafted to help women thrive and feel their best.
- A fat-soluble vitamin, Vitamin A is actually a group of compounds with similar structure and function.
- Beta Carotene is one of the most common forms in both food and supplements, and gives many foods their yellow, orange, or red pigments.
- Less likely to cause Vitamin A toxicity than other Vitamin A variants.
- Modulates skin health, vision, gene transcription, and immune system functioning.
- VIXEN contains 2mg Vitamin A (as Mixed Carotinoids) per serving.
PureWay-C® Vitamin C
- PureWay-C® is a blend of Citrus Bioflavonoids and Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid).
- Ascorbic acid is a vitamin that has innumerable beneficial roles in the body, primarily from its antioxidant actions.
- Increases blood flow and microcirculation due to preservation and augmentation of nitric oxide (NO) function.
- Decreases exercise-induced fatigue, attenuates gains from exercise and reduces delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
- VIXEN contains 500mg PureWay-C® (containing 375mg Vitamin C) per serving.
- Vitamin E is a group of compounds that improve T-cell mediated immune function and possess antioxidant properties.
- Enhances the body’s antibody response to vaccinations and protects against age-related cognitive decline.
- VIXEN contains 15mg of Vitamin E (as Mixed Tocopherols from Ravetol 30P® Vitamin E) per serving.
- Calcium is a dietary micromineral used primarily to support bone health.
- Calcium also plays a role in a large number of metabolic functions, including maternal and cardiovascular health.
- VIXEN contains 120mg Calcium (from Calcium D-Glucarate) per serving.
- Iodine is a mineral that is required for proper thyroid functioning as well as cognition and fetal development.
- Research has shown beneficial effects with regards to breast cancer risk, fibrocystic breast disease, premenstrual breast tenderness and mammary dysplasia.
- Iodine seems to have antioxidant properties in the breasts, and protect them from cellular damage.
- Iodine also plays a role infertility and conception.
- Required for ovulation, progesterone production and estrogen metabolism.
- May reduce PMS symptoms.
- VIXEN contains 150mcg Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) per serving.
- The most clinically supported form of supplemental iron available.
- Increases bioavailability.
- Boosts iron absorption and counters iron deficiency.
- Gentle on the stomach, less occurrence of common adverse gastric effects.
- VIXEN contains 27mg Ferrochel® Iron per serving.
- Calcium D-Glucarate is a naturally occurring substance that aids in our body’s detoxification of environmental toxins, hormones (like estrogen), cancer causing agents, and metabolic waste generated within the body.
- Supports liver detoxification.
- Works synergistically with DIM to reduce excess and harmful estrogens and xenoestrogens often seen in estrogen dominance.
- May lessen period symptoms such as pain, water retention, breast swelling and tenderness, headaches, weight gain, mood swings, hair loss, and PMS.
- VIXEN contains 1,000mg Calcium D-Glucarate per serving.
- Inositol is a pseudovitamin compound that involved in cellular signaling.
- Sometimes referred to as a general female health supplement, is exudes numerous benefits and is often used to alleviate polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) symptoms.
- Promotes female fertility.
- Helps restore insulin sensitivity.
- Reduces anxiety and has mild antidepressant effects against panic disorders and binge eating.
- VIXEN contains 1,000mg Inositol per serving.
- Maca root is a plant used for sexual health and enhancement.
- Increases libido, assists fertility, enhances mood.
- Improves memory and increases cognition.
- Increases endurance performance and decreases lactate levels.
- Reduces fatigue by increasing mitochondrial efficiency.
- VIXEN contains 500mg Maca (4:1) extract (equivalent to 2,000mg) per serving.
- Diindoylymethane (DIM) is a component of Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) found in members of the Brassica family, most notably broccoli, kale, and cauliflower.
- Helps maintain estrogen balance and inhibits the aromatase enzyme (preventing conversion of testosterone into estrogen).
- Acts on more potent forms of estrogen, converting them into less potent forms, reducing the overall effects of estrogen in the body.
- DIM also exerts numerous anti-carcinogenic (anti-cancer) effects.
- VIXEN contains 200mg DIM per serving.
- Grape seed extract (90% polyphenols) is rich in polyphenolic compounds and has very general protective effects against all currently tested drugs and disease states.
- Enhances blood flow, increases vascular health and is anti-hypertensive.
- Increases antioxidant capacity of the blood and reduces LDL (low density lipoprotein; cholesterol) oxidation.
- VIXEN contains 150mg grape seed extract per serving.
- BioPerine® is the trademarked version of piperine, a black pepper extract that increases the absorption of various nutrients such as curcumin as well as inhibits the breakdown of fat-burning compounds such as caffeine and the catecholamines, prolonging the effects of preworkout stimulants and increasing their bioavailability.
- Piperine also reduces LDL cholesterol and plasma lipids while elevating HDL cholesterol and the thyroid hormones.
- VIXEN contains 5mg BioPerine® per 1 scoop.
What is different about this formula compared to the previous version?
With this new formula we kept the strong libido support elements and added in a comprehensive estrogen management and toxin clearance support profile.
Why is the serving size so many capsules, can't you make it smaller?
Unfortunately each capsule is limited to the amount of bulk ingredients that can fit inside.
Due to the high dosing required for key nutrients such as Calcium D-Glucarate, Myo-Inositol, and Maca Root extract it either meant we create a product requiring 3 capsules per serving, or reduce the dosing and effectiveness of the product.
For convenience purposes we recommend taking 3 capsules AM and PM evenly spaced apart.