GOURMET FLAVORS / AMINO ENRICHED / COMPLETE PROFILE
- Premium vegan protein blend
- High EAA content (similar to whey isolate)
- Enhanced with vegan BCAA
- Versatile easy to digest formula
- No lactose
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix one (1) scoop with 6-8oz. water (depending on flavor preference).
*Contents may settle in transit or storage, we recommend shaking the tub thoroughly before each use.
Vegan Protein Blend
- Organic pea protein and organic brown rice protein.
- Complimentary vegan proteins in precise ratios to maximize the amino acid profile.
When coupled with the added vegan BCAA the amino acid profile is similar to whey isolate, the highest biological protein available.
- VEGAGEN contains 20g protein per scoop and is easy to measure and customize depending on your protein, macronutrient and calorie needs.
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)
- INSTAMINS vegan Branched Chain Amino Acids: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine in research supported 2:1:1 ratio.
- Stimulates muscle protein synthesis (MPS), delays fatigue, prevents muscle protein breakdown (MPB).
- 0.45g/kg BW Leucine is necessary to maximally stimulate MPS, or approximately 1g Leucine per 50lbs BW; a 200lb. athlete needs around 4g Leucine.
- Most vegan proteins contain insufficient BCAA content; VEGAGEN contains 1,000mg added vegan BCAA per scoop to maximize MPS.
- VEGAGEN contains over 4.5g total BCAA and over 2g Leucine per scoop.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.