Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules per day in divided doses. Additional servings may be utilized depending on the amount of liver support needed. Taking more than one serving at a time may cause gastric distress in some users.
- TUDCA (Tauroursodeoxycholic acid) is a water soluble bile acid.
- Shows great potency in treating cholestasis (bile acid backup in the liver).
- Protects and rehabilitates the liver, kidneys and numerous cellular components from stress.
- Reduces insulin resistance and is a neurological protection agent.
- Highly promising therapeutic compound for Alzheimers disease, Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease, a variety of retinal disorders, strokes, obesity, heart disease, and diabetes.
- Decreases hypertension, reduces LDL cholesterol deposition, reduces atrioventricular calcification, and treats gastrointestinal disorders such as inflammatory bowel disease and gastritis.
- Prevents cell death (apoptosis) related to numerous metabolic disorders.
- TUDCA contains 350mg tauroursodeoxycholic acid per serving.
- AstraGin® is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng plant.
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- TUDCA contains 50mg AstraGin® per serving.
Who needs to take TUDCA?
TUDCA is for anyone who wants enhanced liver protection due to lifestyle concerns such as alcohol and anabolic steroid use.
Should I take TUDCA or MorphoPRIME?
MorphoPRIME is a better all around organ health product and should be taken y everyone year round. TUDCA can be taken during time periods where liver stress is of particular concern.
Does this need to be cycled?
None of the ingredients in MorphoCALM cause any suppression of natural metabolic and hormonal processes, and it tends to actually work better the longer you take it.
The capsules smell funny, is this safe and normal?
Most supplement ingredients have distinct smells (and flavors). This is often due to certain compounds contained within the ingredients themselves, such as sulfur (a crucial component of many compounds). The products are perfectly safe and effective.