BCAA + EAA
- BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids): L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine (from INSTAMINOS ™ in research supported 2:1:1 ratio)
- EAA (Essential Amino Acids): L-Histidine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threanine, L-Tryptophan.
- Stimulates muscle protein synthesis (MPS), delays fatigue, prevents muscle protein breakdown (MPB).
- 0.045g/kg BW Leucine is necessary to maximally stimulate MPS, or approximately 1g Leucine per 50lbs BW; a 200lb. athlete needs around 4,000g Leucine.
- SYNTHEGEN contains over 13,000mg total EAA, 10,000mg total BCAA and 5,000mg L-Leucine per serving.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (Carnitine bound to tartaric acid)
- Increases recovery and decreases muscle soreness (DOMS).
- Faster absorption when compared to other forms of carnitine; more useful in the peri-workout window (pre-, during-, post-workout).
- Increases androgen receptor density, increasing the effects of hormones like testosterone.
- Increases power output and physical performance.
- SYNTHEGEN contains the research supported 2,000mg LCLT per serving.
- A non-protein amino acid that is involved in the reduction of ammonia build-up during prolonged exercise.
- Decreases fatigue and increases exercise performance, lean mass and power output.
- Increases plasma L-Citrulline levels which increases Nitric Oxide (NO) and vasodilation.
- Oral supplementation of Ornithine HCL is in the range of 2,000-6,000mg daily, however, higher doses can cause gastrointestinal distress.
- SYNTHEGEN contains 2,000mg Ornithine HCL per serving.
- Taurine is an non-essential amino acid.
Boosts physical performance and reduces training induced stress.
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure, improve blood flow, and promote arterial health.
- Protects the aging nervous system through antioxidant activity.
- SYNTHEGEN contains 2,000mg Taurine per serving.
Why did you change the formula?
Tried all 3 flavors. Malibu (Strawberry / Watermelon is my favorite so far). Highly recommend!
I purchased the Strawberry Watermelon and it's delicious!! I was worried when my favorite flavor went away but I have not been disappointed.
The sour gummy was the absolute best flavor, please, please bring it back!
Unfortunately the sour gummy flavor fell out of favor with customers and didn't make the cut as part of the rebrand.
The new flavors are VERY exciting and unique and offer something for everyone with different flavor preferences!
I tried liking this product, but the smell and taste is disgusting. I had my husband try it, hoping he’d like it and it was just me but even he thought it was gross. Not only that, but I didn’t feel any affect when I took it a few times.
The old version of SYNTHEGEN you are referencing has been discontinued.
This is a new version in new flavors and will be available very soon!
One thing to make sure when mixing supplements in water is to find the right amount of water that suits your individual tastes for flavor strength.
Lastly, SYNTHEGEN is not a product you will 'feel' immediately or even after a few times. It is designed to enhance performance and recovery over the course of time from your training. Just as you'd never judge a workout routine by doing it only a few times, nor should you just a workout-based product on only a few uses as well!
I live this product and was sad when strawberry lemon was gone.
Was pumped about new flavors but not impressed with the trop house.
Hard for me to stomach 😪 and there is no way to return so I fill like I wasted my money.
If you loved the old Strawberry Lemonade, we recommend one of the two other flavors of SYNTHEGEN as they are more tart (similar to the SL).
Trop House is designed to be smooth and mild, especially with the guava emphasis.
If you want it to be stronger flavored, we recommend a few less ounces of water to mix it with as well.
We are working on 1-2 new flavors as well for late 2022!