Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (7.7g) with 6-12oz. water (depending on flavor preference) and consume in the evening or before bed. Can be enjoyed cold or warm. Exceeding recommended daily dosage is not advised.
- Glycine is an amino acid and neurotransmitter.
- Supplementation with 3g has been shown to improve subjective sleep quality, self-reports of fatigue, and well-being.
- Shortens sleep latency (time to fall asleep) and time to reach slow wave sleep.
- Improves cognitive day-time performance and performance tasks such as psychomotor vigilance.
- SOMAGEN contains a research supported dose of 3,000mg Glycine per serving.
- Taurine is an amino acid that reduces cortisol levels and increases the production of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) and melatonin, which are major inhibitory neurotransmitters and our bodies’ natural “off” switch.
- Has a calming effect, and when stacked with other sleep enhancing ingredients it acts as a neural sedative.
- Lowers anxiety and reactivity to stress, and helps resolve depression related to insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- Protects the aging nervous system through antioxidant activity.
- SOMAGEN contains a research supported dose of 1,000mg Taurine per serving.
- Zylaria™ (Xylaria nigripes) replenishes and promotes gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) function to support relaxation and normal sleep quality.
- Promotes relaxation and elevates mood.
- Improves sleep latency and quality.
- Possesses sedative-like qualities.
- SOMAGEN contains the recommended dose of 500mg Zylaria™ per serving.
- β-aminoisobutyric acid (BAIBA) is an amino acid metabolite of L-valine and a myokine that plays a powerful role behind the benefits of regular exercise.
- BAIBA also initiates the “browning” of white adipose tissue, which increases energy expenditure, improves insulin sensitivity, and helps regulate weight management.
- MitoBurn™ is the L-isomaer of BAIBA which is biologically active.
- Improves glucose uptake, increases free fatty acid oxidation, and reduces fat mass.
- Enhances the body’s exercise signal to intensify exercise efforts.
- Promotes anti-aging, mitochondrial function, and cellular energy
- Increases ketones, promotes cognition, reduces appetite, and confers muscle protection. benefits.
- SOMAGEN contains the recommended dose of 500mg MitoBurn™ per serving.
- Apigenin is a bioflavonoid commonly found in chamomile tea that has anxiety reducing and sedation effects.
- Apigenin has a very high safety threshold and antioxidant activity.
- Protects against a wide variety of cancers, has antimicrobial effects, reduces pain, supports heart health, has neuroprotective effects, and eases anxiety and depression.
- SOMAGEN contains a research supported dose of 250mg Apigenin per serving.
- Lavender Extract (Lavandula angustifolia) is commonly used for its anxiety-reducing properties.
- Supplementation temporarily alleviates anxiety.
- While not having a sedative effect, lavender has been shown to improve sleep quality and reduce insomnia while also increasing slow-wave sleep patters.
- Lavender aromatherapy has been shown to reduce blood pressure and state anxiety (acute, situation based).
- SOMAGEN contains 250mg Lavender Extract per serving.
- SaffSerene™ is a clinically-supported standardized saffron extract.
- Research has shown saffron to have antidepressant properties comparable to reference drugs.
- Antidepressant properties are related to serotonin metabolism, and results in reduced evening snacking and elevated mood.
- SOMAGEN contains the recommended dose of 15mg SaffSerene™ per serving.
This product hands down is my all time favorite. The flavor is unique and taste amazing, especially as hot. My quality of sleep has dramatically improved. I used to have chronic fatigue and I believe 100% that this product with a few other morphogen products is the reason I feel rested in the mornings. I will forever be a customer.
Delicious taste helps me relax and unwind plus the flavor helps any sweet cravings
The flavor is yummy! It’s the perfect hot drink right before I go to sleep. I partner it with the morphoREM. It’s wonderful!
I struggle to fall asleep at night and am normally tired when I wake up. I’ve been taking somagen and Morphorem and it def works. I fall asleep much quicker and wake up feeling rested.
This is honestly the best sleep supplement I’ve ever taken. I have used REM in the past and loved it but I always ended up with crazy dreams. This gives me a highly quality of sleep without the dreams. So glad I purchased this!