STAMINA / HYDRATION / SATURATION
May Assist With:
- Rapid glycogen replenishment and increasing blood glucose
- Blood flow and nutrient delivery
- Increased ATP production
- Decreasing acid and ammonia build-up and preventing fatigue
- Hydration and muscle cell volume
- Electrolyte rich; can be added to or replace sports drinks
- Non-stimulant formula safe for most athletes
- Can be taken before, during, and after games or workouts
- Can be stacked with any pre-workout or recovery/amino product
- Year-round exercise performance; doesn't need cycled
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix according to dosing chart below. Consume before, during, and after training. Fluid volume may be adjusted depending on flavor preference.
*HEXAGEN is slightly tan in color and has a more dense consistency than plain carbohydrate powders. It is highly sensitive to heat and moisture so make sure to store it in a cool, dry place.
*Contents may settle in transit or storage, we recommend shaking the tub thoroughly before each use.
- Cluster Dextrin® is a low glycemic, highly branched cyclic dextrin (HBCD), which has a high molecular weight and ultra-low osmolality.
- Highly soluble and promotes fast gastric emptying, virtually eliminating any gastric distress often associated with traditional carbohydrate powders or sports drinks.
- Maintains a slow release that delivers smooth, constant energy and replenishes muscle glycogen stores without spiking blood sugar levels.
- Improves time to exhaustion by 70%.
- Reduces stress response to exercise, increasing performance and enhancing recovery.
- HEXAGEN contains 10,000mg Cluster Dextrin® per serving.
- D-Ribose is a simple, five-carbon sugar found naturally in the body that plays a role in the production of energy intermediates, DNA, and RNA.
- Increases ATP production more than traditional supplemental carbohydrates, leading to increased performance and decreased fatigue.
- Beneficial effects seen in cardiac tissue if consumed before, during and after exercise.
- Recommended dosing is 200mg/kgbodyweight, or approximately 10g for every 100lbs bodyweight.
- HEXAGEN contains 10,000mg D-Ribose per serving which aligns with research suggestions and bodyweight dosing chart.
- Dextrose (D-Glucose) is the simplest carbohydrate available, often called the “quick energy” fuel.
- Requires no digestion and causes a rapid spike in insulin and blood glucose, assisting with nutrient uptake.
- Small amounts of dextrose in combination with other carbohydrates during exercise can help keep prevent hypoglycemia, or low blood sugar levels.
- HEXAGEN contains 5,000mg pure Dextrose per serving.
- A non-protein amino acid that is involved in the reduction of ammonia build-up during prolonged exercise.
- Decreases fatigue and increases exercise performance, lean mass and power output.
- Increases plasma L-Citrulline levels which increases Nitric Oxide (NO) and vasodilation.
- Oral supplementation of Ornithine HCL is in the range of 2-6g daily.
- Doses at or above 10g can cause intestinal distress and diarrhea, so products containing 4-6g per serving do not allow higher doses of carbohydrate to be consumed simultaneously without potential GI issues.
- HEXAGEN contains 2,000mg Ornithine HCL per serving which aligns with research suggestions and bodyweight dosing chart.
- GlycerSize™ Glycerol is a highly concentrated (65%) yet stable form of powdered glycerol, a compound that is used in the food industry as a sweetener, preservative and to keep foods moist.
- Glycerol is a hyper-hydration agent and helps to prevent dehydration during exercise, improve exercise performance and increase muscular pumps during resistance training.
- HEXAGEN contains 1,000mg GlycerSize™ Glycerol per serving.
CREATINE MAGNESIUM CHELATE
- Creatine Magnesium Chelate binds the proven performance enhancer creatine with the essential mineral and electrolyte magnesium, creating high levels of absorption and utilization of both nutrients.
- Rapidly replenishes cellular energy (adenosine triphosphate; ATP) for increased strength, power and endurance.
- Increases intracellular fluid for enhanced hydration and muscle protein synthesis.
- HEXAGEN contains 1,000mg Creatine Magnesium Chelate (providing 920mg creatine and 80mg magnesium) per serving.
SODIUM & POTASSIUM CITRATE
- Sodium and potassium are crucial electrolytes lost during exercise.
- Both play vital roles in fluid balance, energy production, and muscle contraction.
- Citrate salts increase solubility and show increased performance benefits compared to other forms of electrolyte salts.
- HEXAGEN provides nearly 4 times as much sodium and potassium as leading sports drinks, containing 1,500mg combined sodium and potassium citrate (providing 375mg sodium and 240mg potassium) per serving.
- elevATP® is a patented ingredient derived from a combination of proprietary Apple Extract and Ancient Peat (fossilized plants).
- Elevates ATP (energy) production in the body by 40%.
- Improves athletic performance and body composition, increases power output, training volume and lean muscle growth.
- HEXAGEN contains 75mg elevATP® per serving which aligns with bodyweight dosing chart.
- S7™ is a proprietary blend of plant extracts designed to increase Nitric Oxide (NO) levels and vasodilation.
- More oxygen delivered to muscles for greater ATP production and power, as well as nutrient delivery and muscle recovery.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- HEXAGEN contains 50mg S7™ per serving.
- ActiGin® is a patented ingredient comprised of two highly purified and fractionated extracts from Panax notoginseng and Rosa roxburghii.
- Increases ATP production, exercise endurance, and recovery time.
- Preserves the insulin receptor and glucose transporter on muscle membrane during intensive exercise, reducing inflammation and increasing glycogen replenishment.
- Drastically reduces muscle aging by clearing out old cells and making room for new ones (autophagy).
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- HEXAGEN contains 50mg ActiGin® per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.