Discover true well-being with BLISS. Our expertly crafted formula is designed to elevate mood, reduce anxiety, and promote a positive state of mind. With key ingredients like Anandamide and Kava, known for their mood-enhancing properties, BLISS helps you find your happy place. Embrace a brighter outlook on life and experience the transformative benefits of BLISS.
- A fat-soluble essential vitamin that is associated with a wide range of benefits, including increased cognition, immune health, bone health and well-being.
- Supplementation can also reduce blood pressure as well as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and multiple sclerosis.
- Vitamin D deficiency can cause symptoms of anxiety and depression.
- Most people do not have optimal levels of Vitamin D and supplementation is encouraged if optimal levels are not present in the body.
- BLISS contains 100mcg / 4,000IU Vitamin D3 per serving.
- Chamomile has been used for centuries as a remedy to assist with rest and relaxtion.
- The active component apidenin that can improve sleep quality.
- It can also have anti-depressive and anti-anxiety effects and improve patient scores on the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (HDRS).
- BLISS contains 350mg Chamomile per serving.
St. John’s Wort
- St. John’s Wort prolongs the actions of neurotransmitters like serotonin and dopamine by inhibiting their uptake.
- Widely recognized as useful in mind-to-moderate cases of depression.
- BLISS contains 200mg St. John’s Wort per serving.
- Mucuna Pruriens is a rich source of L-DOPA, the precursor to dopamine and eventually adrenaline.
- Dopamine plays a major role in reward-motivated behavior, and will make the user feel energetic, happy, and increase their ability to undertake stressful tasks.
- Dopamine is also involved in motor control.
- BLISS contains 125mg Velvet Bean per serving.
- OEA is a naturally produced compound found in the intestines. It is responsible for the feeling of satiety after meals.
- Similar in effects to Anandamide (AEA), OEA also exhibits anti-depressive effects.
- Research shows that OEA receptor activation leads to less food consumption.
- BLISS contains 100mg OEA per serving.
- SAM-e is a precursor to glutathione, the body’s top endogenous antioxidant.
- Regulated oxidative stress on the brain, improves dopaminergic signaling, and increases mood.
- Appears to be an effective treatment for depression.
- Compared to traditional antidepressants, it works more rapidly and does not cause weight gain, sexual dysfunction, sedation, or cognitive interference.
- BLISS contains 100mg SAM-e per serving.
- Named after the Sanskrit word “nnanda” which means “bliss”, Anandamide, also known as arachidonylethanolamide and AEA, is a lipid molecule that binds to the cannabinoid receptors CB1 and CB2.
- By activating the brain’s endocannabinoid system similar to CBD (cannabidiol), it plays a central role in improving mood, increasing pain tolerance, enhancing sleep quality, and boosting cognitive performance.
- Restores the “happy hormone” serotonin.
- BLISS contains 50mg Anandamide per serving.
- Kava (Piper methysticum) is an herb typically brewed into tea and consumed as a hypnotic and anxiety reducer.
- Rich in kavalactones which readily cross the blood brain barrier and exert effects in under an hour.
- Effects on dopamine, serotonin, cognition, and is neuroprotective.
- Increases subjective well-being and cognition.
- Decreases anxiety, depression, blood pressure, and overall stress.
- Acts as a MAO-B inhibitor, preventing the deactivation of dopamine and increasing the reward aspect of behavior (such as exercise).
- MAO inhibitors (MAOi) are often prescribed for depression; herbal MAOi are generally regarded as a safer alternative without the unpleasant effects of antidepressants.
- BLISS contains 50mg Kava per serving.
- Kanna (sceletium tortuosum)is a botanical that may play a role in reducing state anxiety and enhancing cognitive effects. May also decrease depression and anxiety and assist with sleep quality.
- A natural selective-serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRi), increasing serotonin levels and blocking its uptake. Serotonin is the "happy hormone", a primary contributor to feelings of well-being and happiness.
- Kanna also acts as a monoamine releasing agent, increasing dopamine and adrenaline levels, and is as a phosphodiesterase 4 inhibitor (PDE4i), regulating mood, long-term memory formation and wakefulness.
- Current studies show 8-50mg Kanna extract to be effective and well tolerated.
- BLISS contains 50mg Kanna extract per serving.
- 5-hydroxytryptophan increases brain serotonin levels, which is one of the principal neurotransmitters involved in happiness and anti-depression.
- Its actions are more 'euphoric' or happiness inducing rather than stimulatory. 5-HTP has also been shown to increase satiety after a meal.
- BLISS contains 50mg 5-HTP per serving.