- Cissus quadrangularis is a traditional botanical from Ayurveda used for pain-relief and recovery.
- Contains ketosterones, which promotes bone growth and fracture healing rate.
- Antiulcer, antihemhorroid, and pain-relieving properties.
- Muscle relaxing and sedative properties at higher doses within 30 minutes of ingestion.
- JOINT contains 1,000mg Cissus per serving.
- Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is an endogenous (produced in the body) fat-like molecule with pain-relieving properties.
- Structurally it is very similar to endocannabinoids (such as CBD), with endocannabinoid signaling effects.
- Reduces chronic pain and inflammation, decreases neurodegeneration, mental disorders, sleep conditions, and has also been used to treat inflammation related allergies.
- JOINT contains 600mg PEA per serving.
- Curcumin is the active ingredient of turmeric. It is an anti-inflammatory molecule with anti-cancer properties.
- Also shown to help alleviate cognitive decline associated with aging, reduce lipid and plaque levels in arteries, and reduce diabetes risk.
- Curcumin has poor bioavailability and should be paired with AstraGin® and BioPerine® (black pepper extract); Curcumin absorption up to 2,000% has been noted in human studies.
- JOINT contains 500mg curcumin (standardized for 95% curcuminoids) per serving alongside 50mg AstraGin® and 5mg BioPerine® for maximum absorption.
- White Willow bark has been used for thousands of years as a natural pain reliever
- Possesses anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, and analgesic properties.
- Contains a compound called salicin, which works in similar ways to acetylsalicylic acid, the active ingredient in aspirin.
- Lowers inflammatory responses that contribute to chronic diseases, fights pain, and reduces fevers.
- Protects against oxidative stress, aging related symptoms, decreases physical performance, and cognitive decline.
- JOINT contains 250mg White Willow extract per serving.
- AprèsFlex® Indian Frankincense extract, otherwise known as Boswellia serrata, has extensive clinical research showing its action and efficacy in supporting joint comfort and mobility.
- Significant reduction in all pain scores, improving joint comfort in just 5 days.
- Also been shown to impact biological markers associated with joint health and inflammation, including TNF-alpha, C-Reactive Protein (CRP), Interleukin-6 (IL-6), and 5-LOX (5-Lipoxygenase) enzyme activity.
- Strengthens joints and connective tissue by inhibiting an enzyme that breaks down cartilage, collagen, and connective tissue.
- JOINT contains 100mg AprèsFlex® per serving.
- Hyaluronic Acid is found in abundance in cartilage and synovial fluid (joint fluid) and acts as a natural lubricant.
- Alleviates joint pain, helps heal wounds, and hydrates skin.
- Lubricates joints and bones, and helps preserve bone and connective tissue strength.
- Hydrates the skin, decreasing wrinkles and signs of aging.
- JOINT contains the research supported dose of 200mg Hyaluronic Acid per serving.
- AstraGin® is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng plant.
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as curcumin, peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- JOINT contains 50mg AstraGin® per serving.
- Undenatured type II collagen that is from chicken sternum cartilage.
- Support joints comfort, mobility and flexibility and is supported by numerous human clinical studies.
- Works naturally with your immune system to help joint health and mobility.
- Enhances integrity of connective tissue, joints, hair, skin, and nails.
- Reduces inflammation and speeds up healing.
- JOINT contains the research supported dose of 40mg UC-II® per serving.
- BioPerine® is the trademarked version of piperine, a black pepper extract that increases the absorption of various nutrients such as curcumin as well as inhibits the breakdown of fat-burning compounds such as caffeine and the catecholamines, prolonging the effects of preworkout stimulants and increasing their bioavailability.
- Piperine also reduces LDL cholesterol and plasma lipids while elevating HDL cholesterol and the thyroid hormones.
- JOINT contains 5mg BioPerine® per serving.
Why did you discontinue ORTHOGEN in favor of JOINT?
ORTHOGEN was a popular and effective joint health drink mix that we offered for several years.
Several ingredients were included "just in case" they might have added to the efficacy of the formula, but in reality probably contributed a very small percentage of the actual benefits.
Due to consumer demand for a more convenient capsule product, as well as the rising industry costs of bulk raw materials, we decided to source out the best ingredients for relieving joint pain and strengthening connective tissue and put them in a flexible-dosed capsule product!