STRENGTH / POWER / STAMINA
- May assist with increasing skeletal muscle mass
- May assist with increasing strength, power and endurance
- May assist with increasing cell volumization
- May assist with increasing nutrient delivery
- May assist with increasing protein synthesis
- May assist with decreasing muscle damage
- May assist with decreasing muscular fatigue
- May assist with decreasing cognitive fatigue
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (5.05g) with 8-12oz. beverage of choice and consume once per day.
- 1 scoop first thing AM in NUTRIGEN.
- 1 scoop 15-30 min. pre-workout mixed with VOLUGEN.
- 1 scoop intra-workout mixed with SYNTHEGEN.
- 1 scoop post-workout mixed with PROTEGEN.
- The most widely studied and supported form of creatine on the market.
- Rapidly replenishes cellular energy (adenosine triphosphate; ATP) for increased strength, power and endurance.
- Increases intracellular fluid for enhanced hydration and muscle protein synthesis.
- Possesses neuroprotective and cardioprotective properties.
- Creatine should be dosed at 0.03 g/kg/day. For a 180 lb (82 kg) person, this translates to approximately 2.5 g/day.
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE COMPLEX contains 5g creatine monohydrate alongside 50mg AstraGin™ per serving.
- AstraGin® is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng plant.
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Increases absorption of creatine by 33%.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE COMPLEX contains 50mg AstraGin® per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.