TOTAL SLEEP ENHANCEMENT
DREAM / EUPHORIA / MINERAL SUPPORT
|*May assist with R.E.M. sleep and enhanced dreaming|
|*May assist with relaxation and sedation|
|*May assist with euphoria and mood|
|*May assist with decreasing the time it takes to fall alseep|
|*May assist with normalizing abnormal sleep patterns|
|*May assist with anxiety and depression|
|*Mineral support for common deficiencies|
|*Safe for men and women|
|*Year round sleep support; doesn't need cycled|
Recommended Use: Take 1-2 servings (5-10 capsules) approximately 20-30 minutes before bed on an empty stomach. Start with 3-5 capsules to assess tolerance and build up to the desired dose as necessary. Do not take with other mineral supplements such as multivitamin as they may compete for absorption. Exceeding recommended daily dose is not advised.
- ZMA® is a patented formulation, which contains a proprietary blend of Zinc bound to monomethionine, Magnesium bound to aspartate, and the vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine). It is sometimes reported to give users “vivid dreams'.
- Research shows a synergism between B6 and Magnesium in regards to anxiety reduction, and Magnesium is commonly supplemented to enhance relaxation.
- Also commonly sold as a testosterone booster, although the effects are only seen in users with mineral deficiencies and is unlikely to cause such effects in most people.
- MORPHOREM contains the patented ZMA® formula.
- Gamma Aminobutyric Acid is the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter which plays a critical role in the sedative and depressive functions of the brain, and has been positively associated with the regulation of the sleep-wake cycle.
- Users often report an increase in dreaming intensity and duration.
- Supplementation has shown a 5 1/2 fold increase in plasma growth hormone levels 90 minutes after GABA administration.
- Common dosing is 2,000-5,000mg, with users reporting intense side effects such as tingling/flushing on the head and extremities with higher doses.
- MORPHOREM has an efficacious but tolerable 3,000mg dose per serving, and the serving size is customizable depending on the degree of sleep assistance you need.
- An essential amino acid which is the biological precursor to seratonin, a neurotransmitter which regulates mood, appetite, and sleep.
- Tryptophan has been shown to regulate the sleep-wake cycle, including improvements in sleep quality.
- Positive effects on sleep have been shown with doses as low as 500mg.
- MORPHOREM has 1,500mg L-Tryptophan per serving, and the serving size is customizable depending on the degree of sleep assistance you need.
- Derived from the velvet bean plant and is a rich source of L-DOPA, the precursor to dopamine.
- Dopamine plays a major role in reward-motivated behavior, which makes the user feel happy and increases their ability to handle stress. Dopamine is also involved in motor control.
- Mucuna Pruriens supplementation has been shown to improve impaired sleeping conditions, and users have shown improved sleep test scores.
- MORPHOREM contains 500mg mucuna pruriens (98% L-DOPA) per serving, and the serving size is customizable depending on the degree of sleep assistance you need.
- Valeriana officinalis, also known as valerian root, is an herbal tea and supplement ingredient commonly used for its sedative andanxiety-reducing effects.
- Users often report having an easier, faster time falling asleep as well as an increase in sleep quality, primarily by enhanced GABA signaling.
- Shown to have similar sleep enhancing effects as prescription drugs but with less side effects.
- MORPHOREM contains 500mg Valerian root extract per serving, and the serving size is customizable depending on the degree of sleep assistance you need.
- A non-protein amino acid that is commonly associated with decreased fatigue due to decreased ammonia build-up in the urea cycle.
- New research suggests Ornithine may also play a role with the regulation of sleep as well as arousal.
- Compared to placebo, supplementation has shown positive improvements with regards to sleep quality as well as significant reductions in the stress hormone cortisol.
- MORPHOREM contains 400mg L-Ornithine per serving, and the serving size is customizable depending on the degree of sleep assistance you need.
- The relaxing amino acid found in tea, theanine promotes relaxation without sedation; it helps you stay calm without making you tired or drowsy.
- Reduces stress and improves attention.
- Theanine helps take off the ‘edge’ of many stimulants, and a synergistic effect is seen when coupled with caffeine in promoting cognition and attention.
- Theanine is commonly dosed between 100-200mg prior to activity and higher doses for relaxation and stress reduction.
- MORPHOREM contains 300mg L-Theanine per serving, and the serving size is customizable depending on the degree of sleep assistance you need.
- 5-hydroxytryptophan increases brain serotonin levels, which is one of the principal neurotransmitters involved in happiness and anti-depression. Its actions are more 'euphoric' or happiness inducing rather than stimulatory. 5-HTP has also been shown to increase satiety after a meal.
- A typical dose of 5-HTP is in the range of 300-500mg, taken either once daily or in divided doses. Taking too much 5-HTP or other seratonin boosting supplements can cause seratonin syndrome, or seratonin toxicity, so it is wise to supplement with the lower end of the efficacious dosing.
- MORPHOREM contains a potent but safe 300mg 5-HTP per serving, and the serving size is customizable depending on the degree of sleep assistance you need.
- Melatonin is a hormone secreted in the brain that regulates sleep. The primary use of melatonin as a supplement is to normalize abnormal sleep patterns.
- Other benefits of melatonin include general neuroprotective and beneficial eye health effects, as melatonin is a powerful antioxidant.
- Melatonin is not associated with negative feedback (when taking supplementation causes your body to produce less of a hormone). It is also not addictive, and is not toxic.
- For regulating the sleep cycle, doses between 500mcg (0.5mg) and 5mg seem to work.
- MORPHOREM contains 5mg Melatonin per serving, and the serving size is customizable depending on the degree of sleep assistance you need.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.