LONGEVITY / HEALTH / WELLNESS
- May assist with inflammation, oxidation and neurological decline
- May assist with blood glucose and increases insulin sensitivity
- May assist with cholesterol levels
- May assist with ageing related risk factors
- May assist with nutrient absorption
- May assist with cellular ATP (energy) production
- May assist with blood flow and vascular health
- May assist with skin clarity and decreases acne accumulation
- May assist with intestinal health
- Comprehensive organ protection for all populations
- Safe for men and women
- Year round health support; doesn't need cycled
Recommended Use: Take 6 capsules per day preferably with food, especially carbohydrate containing meals. Can be taken all at once with largest meal of the day or divided up amongst daily meals. Exceeding recommended daily dose is not advised.
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic effects. It can also improve intestinal health, lower cholesterol, and decrease systolic blood pressure.
- Shown to be as potent as the pharmaceutical drug Metformin at reducing blood glucose levels and biomarkers of Type II diabetes.
- Berberine is commonly dosed between 500-1,500mg per day in divided doses.
- MORPHOPRIME contains 1,000mg berberine per serving.
- N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) supplementation is able to reliably increase levels of glutathione, a potent antioxidant that prevents free radical damage from toxic exposures.
- Promotes kidney and liver protection and helps with chronic lung conditions such as COPD.
- MORPHOPRIME contains 600mg NAC per serving.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is involved in energy metabolism blood glucose metabolism as well as antioxidant activity.
- ALA reduces oxidation and inflammation, reversing some of the oxidative damage related to the effects of aging.
- Protects against heart diseases, liver diseases, diabetes, and neurological decline associated with aging.
- Standard dosages of ALA are 300-600mg, with little differentiation based on whether the racemic mixture of ALA (S- and R- isomers) orNa-R-ALA results in higher blood levels.
- MORPHOPRIME contains 600mg ALA per serving.
- Terminalia arjuna (Arjuna) is a tree that has its bark used medicinally, usually for the purposes of cardioprotection. It appears to reduce blood pressure and pulse rate, and may increase aerobic exercise capacity.
- A standard dose for the purposes of cardiac health appears to be 500mg taken daily.
- For persons who suffered cardiac trauma (such as Myocardial Infarction), this dose tends to be taken three times a day every 8 hours.
- MORPHOPRIME contains the research supported dose of 500mg Arjuna (std. 40% polyphenols and 0.5% arjuinolic acid) per serving.
- A citrus extract that have been clinically documented to provide natural support for healthy cholesterol levels and blood glucose metabolism.
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health.
- Clinically shown to raise HDL cholesterol and reduce LDL cholesterol levels.
- Supports healthy blood glucose metabolism.
- Reduces triglycerides and maintains blood pressure.
- MORPHOPRIME contains 500mg citrus bergamot per serving.
- Curcumin is the active ingredient of turmeric. It is an anti-inflammatory molecule with anti-cancer properties.
- Also shown to help alleviate cognitive decline associated with aging, reduce lipid and plaque levels in arteries, and reduce diabetes risk.
- Curcumin has poor bioavailability and should be paired with piperine (black pepper extract); 20mg for every 500mg curcumin.
- MORPHOPRIME contains 500mg curcumin (standardized for 95% curcuminoids) per serving alongside 20mg piperine (as Bioperine) and 50mg AstraGin™ for maximum absorption.
- Also known as Coenzyme Q10, a molecule found in mitochondria that has a critical role in producing energy for the body.
- Enhances blood flow and protects blood vessels.
- Reduces oxidative damage and plaque buildup in the arteries.
- Common dosing is 90-200mg per day.
- MORPHOPRIME contains 200mg ubiquinol per serving.
- Found commonly in wine, Resveratrol (as trans-resveratrol) appears to be effective at protecting the heart and increasing blood flow, and may be an insulin sensitizer.
- May protect humans from heart disease and insulin resistance.
- The lower end of supplementation tends to be for cardiovascular health, insulin sensitivity, and longevity for somebody who is otherwise unhealthy is 5-10mg daily. For persons who are otherwise healthy, dosages between the range of 150-445mg have been used (with no clear indication for what is the optimal dose).
- MORPHOPRIME contains the research supported dose of 150mg Trans-Resveratrol per serving.
- AstraGin™ is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng plant.
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- MORPHOPRIME contains 50mg AstraGin™ per serving.
- The trademarked version of piperine, a black pepper extract that increases the absorption of various nutrients such as curcumin as well as inhibits the breakdown of fat-burning compounds such as caffeine and the catecholamines, prolonging the effects of preworkout stimulants and increasing their bioavailability.
- Piperine also reduces LDL cholesterol and plasma lipids while elevating HDL cholesterol and the thyroid hormones.
- Common dosing is 5-10mg for preworkout supplements and 20mg for curcumin containing products.
- MORPHOPRIME contains 20mg Bioperine® per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.