|*May assist with fat oxidation|
|*May assist with thermogenesis|
|*May assist with metabolism|
|*May assist with stubborn fat stores|
|*May assist with appetite|
Fat loss year round: Daily dosing 4-8 weeks on, 4 weeks off
Contest Prep: Daily dosing final 8-12 weeks
*1-2 pills first thing upon waking; 1-2 pills 3-5 hours later
*DO NOT take within 3-5 hours of ALPHAGEN preworkout
- Theacrine (as TeaCrine®) is an alkaloid structurally similar to caffeine and activates similar signaling pathways. Evidence also suggests less tolerance with theacrine compared to caffeine.
- Boosts mental and physical energy without jitters or irritability.
- Supports a positive mood, increases motivation to exercise, and improves perceived focus and concentration. Does not lead to rapid tolerance or habituation.
- MORPHOLEAN contains 100mg TeaCrine® per serving, coupled with 100mg caffeine anhydrous for a combined 200mg caffeine-like compounds, in an adjustable 2 cap serving to assess tolerance and customize dosing, for up to 2 full servings per day.
- Caffeine is often used to improve physical strength and endurance as well as provide mental stimulation and increase fatty acid oxidation.
- Widely studied for safety and efficacy and most people tolerate it well on a spectrum of dosing. Caution should always be used and dosing should be slowly increased over time as needed for desired effects.
- Caffeine’s half-life is 2.5-4.5 hours so novel, time-released forms of caffeine are generally not necessary.
- Dosing should be approximately 100-200mg for fat-burning and 4-6mg/kg BW acutely for increasing strength and power output.
- MORPHOLEAN contains 100mg caffeine anhydrous per serving, coupled with 100mg TeaCrine for a combined 200mg caffeine-like compounds, in an adjustable 2 cap serving to assess tolerance and customize dosing, for up to 2 full servings per day.
- Aspirin is often used in fat loss stacks to prevent blood clotting (a side effect of beta-agonist usage, such as ephedrine and synephrine) and to aid in the signaling of those beta-agonists.
- Some experts recommend replacing the aspirin with white willow bark (often called natures aspirin, a rich source of salicin), as aspirin is linked to various organ side effects and the white willow bark shares the same anti-clotting mechanisms.
- Common dosing is up to 240mg per day. Too much willow bark can cause GI distress, itching or rash formation. Consumption of willow bark is not recommend by those allergic to aspirin.
- MORPHOLEAN contains a well tolerated and effective 100mg white willow bark in an adjustable 2 cap serving to assess tolerance and customize dosing, for up to 2 full servings per day.
- A beta-agonist similar to ephedrine, albeit less potent. Increases metabolic rate and fat-burning and shows synergism with caffeine.
- Synephrine is not banned by WADA (World Anti-Doping Agency), has failed to cause false positive drug testing for amphetamines, and has been shown to be safe and free of most adverse side effects.
- 50mg synephrine when taken by healthy subjects at rest has been shown to increase caloric expenditure by 65kcal with no significant influence blood pressure or heart rate.
- Synephrine is commonly dosed at 10-20mg 3 x day, or 50mg acutely.
- MORPHOLEAN contains 25mg synephrine HCL in an adjustable 2 cap serving to assess tolerance and customize dosing, for up to 2 full servings per day.
- Hordenine (N,N-dimethyltyramine) is an adrenergic-like compound found in a variety of foods investigated for its fat-burning and stimulant effects.
- Hordenine is a noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor and prevents the breakdown of beta-agonists such as synephrine, making your preworkout or fat-burner last longer.
- Common doses are up to 200mg by itself and 50mg when paired with other stimulants. Higher doses have been shown to cause false positives for Morphine and related compounds.
- MORPHOLEAN contains 25mg hordenine HCL in an adjustable 2 cap serving to assess tolerance and customize dosing, for up to 2 full servings per day.
- Rauwolscine (also known as alpha-yohimbine) is a molecule which is very similar to yohimbine (the active compound in yohimbe bark). It acts as an alpha adrenergic antagonist (shuts of the alpha receptors) and thus aids in fat burning.
- Stubborn fat stores (hips, thighs, abdomen) are alpha receptor dense, and shutting them off helps facilitate increased fat-burning in those areas.
- Rauwolscine shows some promise in being more effective than yohimbine due to higher potency on the same receptor as well as less side effects such as increased heart rate, blood pressure, and anxiety. It also shares the same aphrodisiac and mood-elevating effects as yohimbine.
- MORPHOLEAN contains a potent 5mg rauwolscine in an adjustable 2 cap serving to assess tolerance and customize dosing, for up to 2 full servings per day.
- The diiodothyronines (3,3-T2 and 3,5-T2) exert thyroid-like effects, increasing the metabolic rate up to 12%. T2 also has a positive effect on uncoupling proteins (which cause energy release as heat), essentially creating a calorie-wasting environment, which will have a profound and noticeable effect on the metabolism.
- 3,5-T2 is more powerful than 3,3-T2 but can be mildly suppressive when taken for long periods of time. MORPHOLEAN contains the powerful 3,5 version and should be cycled during the year.
- Studies using 300mcg T2 per day have shown significant weight loss in subjects with normal thyroid function.
- MORPHOLEAN contains 150mcg per serving, with dosing at two servings per day providing a 300mcg 3,5-diiodothyronine per day in an adjustable 2 cap serving to assess tolerance and customize dosing, for up to 2 full servings per day.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
TeaCrine® is a registered trademark and Protected by Patents Pending, Serial No. 61/903,362; under exclusive global distribution by Compound Solutions, Inc.