- A fat-soluble vitamin, Vitamin A is actually a group of compounds with similar structure and function.
- Beta Carotene is one of the most common forms in both food and supplements, and gives many foods their yellow, orange, or red pigments.
- Less likely to cause Vitamin A toxicity than other Vitamin A variants.
- Modulates skin health, vision, gene transcription, and immune system functioning.
- MorphoDITE contains 2mg Vitamin A (as Mixed Carotinoids) per serving.
- Vitamin E is a group of compounds that improve T-cell mediated immune function and possess antioxidant properties.
- Enhances the body’s antibody response to vaccinations and protects against age-related cognitive decline.
- MorphoDITE contains 15mg of Vitamin E (as Mixed Tocopherols from Ravetol 30P® Vitamin E) per serving.
- Calcium is a dietary micromineral used primarily to support bone health.
- Calcium also plays a role in a large number of metabolic functions, including maternal and cardiovascular health.
- MorphoDITE contains 240mg Calcium (from Calcium D-Glucarate) per serving.
- Iodine is a mineral that is required for proper thyroid functioning as well as cognition and fetal development.
- Research has shown beneficial effects with regards to breast cancer risk, fibrocystic breast disease, premenstrual breast tenderness and mammary dysplasia.
- Iodine seems to have antioxidant properties in the breasts, and protect them from cellular damage.
- Iodine also plays a role infertility and conception.
- Required for ovulation, progesterone production and estrogen metabolism.
- May reduce PMS symptoms.
- MorphoDITE contains 500mcg Iodine (from Potassium Iodide) per serving.
- Calcium D-Glucarate is a naturally occurring substance that aids in our body’s detoxification of environmental toxins, hormones (like estrogen), cancer causing agents, and metabolic waste generated within the body.
- Supports liver detoxification.
- Works synergistically with DIM to reduce excess and harmful estrogens and xenoestrogens often seen in estrogen dominance.
- May lessen period symptoms such as pain, water retention, breast swelling and tenderness, headaches, weight gain, mood swings, hair loss, and PMS.
- MorphoDITE contains 2,000mg Calcium D-Glucarate per serving.
- Myo-Inositol is a pseudovitamin compound that involved in cellular signaling.
- Sometimes referred to as a general female health supplement, is exudes numerous benefits and is often used to alleviate polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) symptoms.
- Promotes female fertility.
- Helps restore insulin sensitivity.
- Reduces anxiety and has mild antidepressant effects against panic disorders and binge eating.
- MorphoDITE contains 2,000mg Myo-Inositol per serving.
- Maca root is a plant used for sexual health and enhancement.
- Increases libido, assists fertility, enhances mood.
- Improves memory and increases cognition.
- Increases endurance performance and decreases lactate levels.
- Reduces fatigue by increasing mitochondrial efficiency.
- MorphoDITE contains 2,000mg Maca extract per serving.
- Diindoylymethane (DIM) is a component of Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) found in members of the Brassica family, most notably broccoli, kale, and cauliflower.
- Helps maintain estrogen balance and inhibits the aromatase enzyme (preventing conversion of testosterone into estrogen).
- Acts on more potent forms of estrogen, converting them into less potent forms, reducing the overall effects of estrogen in the body.
- DIM also exerts numerous anti-carcinogenic (anti-cancer) effects.
- MorphoDITE contains 300mg DIM per serving.
- Glutathione is a tripeptide that plays a vital role in supporting cellular function.
- One of the bodies most effective antioxidants, scavenging reactive oxygen and also recycling other antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E.
- Helps support healthy liver function and detoxification of harmful substances such as heavy metals.
- Enhances the body’s immune response.
- Assists with skin pigmentation and the production of melanin.
- MorphoDITE contains 250mg NutriGlo® Glutathione per serving.
- Graminex® RCT Fem™ Pollen Extract™ contains high levels of amino acids, antioxidants, fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamins, minerals, flavonoids and many other phytonutrients that are shown to support women during their menopausal years.
- Also helps support normal urinary flow rate and complete emptying, liver health, and immune support.
- MorphoDITE contains 150mg Graminex® RCT Fem™ Pollen Extract™ per serving.
- D-Chiro-Inositol is similar to the commonly seen Myo-Inositol with some unique properties.
- Improves ovulatory function, decreases insulin resistance, metabolic syndrome, PCOS, acne, and hirsutism in women.
- The combination of Myo-Inositol and D-Chiro-Inositol improves blood pressure, insulin resistance, lipid profile metrics (total cholesterol, LDL, HDL, TG), and fasting glucose levels.
- MorphoDITE contains 50mg Chirositol® per serving.
What is different about this formula compared to the previous version?
With this new formula we kept the strong libido support elements and added in a comprehensive estrogen management and toxin clearance support profile.
Why is the serving size so many capsules, can't you make it smaller?
Unfortunately each capsule is limited to the amount of bulk ingredients that can fit inside.
Due to the high dosing required for key nutrients such as Calcium D-Glucarate, Myo-Inositol, and Maca Root extract it either meant we create a product requiring 8 capsules per serving, or reduce the dosing and effectiveness of the product.
For convenience purposes we recommend taking 4 capsules AM and PM evenly spaced apart.
Why do some of my capsules have an uneven fill volume? Does this mean they aren’t dosed properly?
During the production process, various excipients are utilized to ensure the proper amount of active ingredients flows into each capsule.
Due to the varied materials and densities of these excipients (as well as the active ingredients), capsules are filled by weight and not by volume. This is basically the same way you’d find food in boxes and bags at the grocery store that is “Filled by weight not by volume, some settling may occur”.
Unlike the food industry, the supplement industry has a more tightly regulated fill tolerance. Our manufacturers have an internal fill tolerance of + - 5%, and capsules are weighed to make sure they consistently fall in that range to meet specifications.
Basically, some capsules have the powders packed down, others have it loosely filled, but overall they meet the industry leading specifications for dosing tolerance.