MACROS / MICROS / PHYTOS / FIBER
- Whole food protein blend
- Complex carbohydrates
- Healthy fats
- Antioxidant rich fruit and vegetable extracts (from Spectra™)
- Full spectrum of vitamins and minerals
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 3 scoops with 8-12oz. drink of your choice. Additional servings can be utilized depending on macronutrient needs, adjust fluid volume accordingly.
*Contents may settle in transit or storage, we recommend shaking the tub thoroughly before each use.
Whole Food Proteins
- Whey protein is the highest biological value protein in the world and is shown to boost production of glutathione, the body’s master antioxidant.
- Whey concentrate is slightly slower digesting and more satiating than whey isolate; perfect for a meal replacement product.
- Casein is a slower digesting milk protein that is shown to more anti catabolic than faster digesting proteins like whey.
- Extremely slow digesting, providing satiety and supplying the body with amino acids for hours.
- Whole egg powder is derived from both the yolks and the whites of whole eggs. This allows for the same nutritional content as the egg itself.
- Rich in vitamins and minerals, healthy fats, choline, and lecithin.
- Beef liver powder is one of nature’s most nutrient-dense foods; considered by many health professionals as “nature’s multivitamin”.
- Rich in micronutrients such as the B vitamins, iron, zinc, copper, selenium, vitamin A, and choline.
- Desiccated from grass-fed cows.
- MACROGEN contains 25g total protein from a fully disclosed blend of whey protein concentrate, whole egg, and beef liver per serving.
- Oat flour is high in complex, slow digesting carbohydrates as well as both insoluble and soluble fiber.
- Contains beta-glucan, a form of soluble dietary fiber that’s strongly linked to improving cholesterol levels and boosting heart health.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and polyphenols.
- Shown to reduce cholesterol levels and protect from LDL damage.
- Improves blood sugar levels and is highly satiating compared to most other carbohydrate sources.
- MACROGEN contains 24g oat flour per serving.
- Spectra™ is the first scientifically validated formula of fruits, vegetables, and herbs shown to inhibit free radical production, optimize cellular metabolic activity, and increase nitric oxide levels within our bodies.
- Stimulates antioxidant activity.
- Boosts nitric oxide (NO) levels.
- Supports efficient cellular oxygen consumption.
- MACROGEN contains a huge 750mg dose of Spectra™ per serving.
Vitamins & Minerals
- Highly bioavailable forms of key nutrients such as methylated B vitamins and chelated minerals for maximum absorption and utilization.
- MACROGEN contains 25% Daily Value of a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.