STRESS REDUCTION / WEIGHT LOSS / ANTIMICROBIAL
- Cortisol inhibition
- Weight and fat loss
- Insulin sensitivity
- Fasting blood glucose levels
- Appetite suppression
- Immune support
- Cholesterol levels
- Maintaining healthy blood pressure
- Anti-viral and anti-bacterial
Recommended Dosing: As a dietary supplement, begin with 1 capsule per day to assess tolerance. Increase dosage as needed up to 4 capsules per day in divided doses. Taking more than one serving at a time may cause gastric distress in some users. Exceeding recommended daily dosage is not advised.
- Emodin (from Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract) inhibits the enzyme responsible for the conversion of cortisone into cortisol.
- Elevated cortisol levels for prolonged periods of time have been linked to impaired glucose metabolism, diabetes, obesity, fat gain, hypertension, and a poor lipid panel.
- Emodin inhibits this enzyme significantly in fat tissue, leading to decrease fat accumulation and increased weight and fat loss.
- Decreases insulin resistance, reduces appetite, boosts the immune system, and has anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties.
- Due to poor bioavailability, AstraGin® is added to inhibit glucuronidation, preventing it from being expelled by the body.
- EMODIN contains 300mg of an 80% Emodin extract per serving.
- AstraGin® is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng plant.
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- EMODIN contains 50mg AstraGin® per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.