BCAA + EAA
- BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids): L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine (from INSTAMINOS ™ in research supported 2:1:1 ratio)
- EAA (Essential Amino Acids): L-Histidine, L-Lysine, L-Methionine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threanine, L-Tryptophan.
- Stimulates muscle protein synthesis (MPS), delays fatigue, prevents muscle protein breakdown (MPB).
- 0.045g/kg BW Leucine is necessary to maximally stimulate MPS, or approximately 1g Leucine per 50lbs BW; a 200lb. athlete needs around 4,000g Leucine.
- SYNTHEGEN contains over 13,000mg total EAA, 10,000mg total BCAA and 5,000mg L-Leucine per serving.
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (Carnitine bound to tartaric acid)
- Increases recovery and decreases muscle soreness (DOMS).
- Faster absorption when compared to other forms of carnitine; more useful in the peri-workout window (pre-, during-, post-workout).
- Increases androgen receptor density, increasing the effects of hormones like testosterone.
- Increases power output and physical performance.
- SYNTHEGEN contains the research supported 2,000mg LCLT per serving.
- A non-protein amino acid that is involved in the reduction of ammonia build-up during prolonged exercise.
- Decreases fatigue and increases exercise performance, lean mass and power output.
- Increases plasma L-Citrulline levels which increases Nitric Oxide (NO) and vasodilation.
- Oral supplementation of Ornithine HCL is in the range of 2,000-6,000mg daily, however, higher doses can cause gastrointestinal distress.
- SYNTHEGEN contains 2,000mg Ornithine HCL per serving.
- Taurine is an non-essential amino acid.
Boosts physical performance and reduces training induced stress.
- Helps maintain healthy blood pressure, improve blood flow, and promote arterial health.
- Protects the aging nervous system through antioxidant activity.
- SYNTHEGEN contains 2,000mg Taurine per serving.
Why did you change the formula?