Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene)
- A fat-soluble vitamin, Vitamin A is actually a group of compounds with similar structure and function.
- Beta Carotene is one of the most common forms in both food and supplements, and gives many foods their yellow, orange, or red pigments.
- Less likely to cause Vitamin A toxicity than other Vitamin A variants.
- Modulates skin health, vision, gene transcription, and immune system functioning.
- MorphoMULTI contains 900mcg Vitamin A (as Beta Carotene) per serving.
- Benfotiamine is a special form of Thiamine (Vitamin B1) that helps prevent excess blood sugar from causing cell damage.
- BenfoPure® is the only benfotiamine on the market that is FDA approved and Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS).
- Increased bioavailability; benfotiamine is fat-soluble and offers superior absorption compared to normal Thiamine.
- Protects against diabetic complications such as neuropathy (nerve damage), retinopathy (eye damage), nephropathy (kidney damage), and damage to blood vessels.
- Benfotiamine may reduce levels of Advanced Glycation Endproducts (AGEs); compounds that play a role in the health complications of diabetes and possibly even the process of aging itself.
- Counters Thiamine deficiency caused by excessive alcohol use.
- MorphoMULTI contains 600mg BenfoPure® Benfotiamine per serving.
Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate)
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) is required for the metabolism of fats and glucose, the synthesis of red blood cells, the production and regulation of certain hormones, and healthy methylation (helps with the efficient production of serotonin, norepinephrine and epinephrine, and nitric oxide).
- Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate (R5P) is the bioactive and tissue ready form of Riboflavin.
- MorphoMULTI contains 25mg Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate per serving.
Vitamin B3 Niacin (as Niacinamide)
- Niacinamide is vitamer form of Vitamin B3.
- Necessary for the function of many enzymatic processes.
- May improve cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- MorphoMULTI contains 100mg Niacinamide per serving.
Vitamin B5 (as Pantothenic Acid)
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) is critical for the formation of Co-enzyme A, which helps a large amount of enzymes function in the body.
- Necessary for general energy production and metabolism.
- MorphoMULTI contains 25mg Pantothenic Acid per serving.
Vitamin B9 Folate
- Supports healthy methylation in the body (helps with the efficient production of serotonin, norepinephrine and epinephrine, and nitric oxide).
- Most commonly known as the “pregnancy supplement” as it helps prevent neural tube defects (NTDs), folate is involved with DNA production, cell reproduction and homocysteine metabolism.
- Folic Acid is synthetically derived and can present deleterious effects if overconsumed. Needs to undergo conversion into more bioactive forms of folate in the body.
- Folinic Acid is a metabolically active form of folic acid (does not require enzymatic conversion) and assists with DNA repair.
- Quatrefolic® is a salt derivative of folic acid that is highly stable as well as fully bioavailable without enzymatic conversion or metabolism.
- MorphoMULTI contains a blend of Quatrefolic® and Folinic Acid to provide a total of 1mg DFE (dietary folate equivalents) per serving.
- Cobalamin (Vitamin B12) is involved in DNA synthesis, amino acid and fatty acid metabolism, nervous system functioning, and red blood cell development.
- Methylcobalamin provides additional methylation support.
- Hydroxocobalamin provides additional support against oxidative stress.
- Adenosylcobalmin provides additional mitochondrial support.
- MorphoMULTI contains a combined 750mcg Vitamin B12 per serving.
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
- Ascorbic Acid is a popular supplement ingredient due to its antioxidant properties.
- Protects against oxidative stress, interacts with the pancreas, modulates cortisol, acts on neurology and depression, and increases nitric oxide levels.
- MorphoMULTI contains 90mg Ascorbic Acid per serving.
- A fat-soluble essential vitamin that is associated with a wide range of benefits, including increased cognition, immune health, bone health and well-being.
- Supplementation can also reduce blood pressure as well as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and multiple sclerosis.
- Most people do not have optimal levels of Vitamin D and supplementation is encouraged if optimal levels are not present in the body.
- MorphoMULTI contains 20mg Vitamin D3 per serving.
Vitamin E (as Mixed Tocopherols)
- Vitamin E is a group of compounds that improve T-cell mediated immune function and possess antioxidant properties.
- Enhances the body’s antibody response to vaccinations and protects against age-related cognitive decline.
- MorphoMULTI contains 15mg of mixed Tocopherols per serving.
Vitamin K2 (as MK-7)
- Vitamin K comes in a variety of different forms, known as vitamers. Forms of vitamin K are either phylloquinones (vitamin K1) or menaquinones (vitamin K2). There are different vitamers within the vitamin K2 class, abbreviated as MK-x.
- Increases bone mineral density.
- Lowers cardiovascular disease risk. Has a profound on both slowing down as well as reversing arterial calcification, or atherosclerosis.
- Should be paired with a dietary fat (such as fish oil) for maximum absorption.
- MorphoMULTI contains 120mcg Vitamin K2 (as all-trans MK-7 Menaquinone) per serving.
- Biotin is a vitamin often group with B-complex vitamins and is sometimes known as Vitamin B7.
- A key component of hair, skin, and nails; often supplemented to enhance their integrity.
- Potentially plays a beneficial role in glucose metabolism.
- MorphoMULTI contains 30mcg Biotin per serving.
- Iodine is a mineral that is required for proper thyroid functioning as well as cognition and fetal development.
- MorphoMULTI contains 150mcg Iodine per serving.
- TRAACS® (The Real Amino Acid Chelate System) is a patented method of increasing the bioavailability of certain minerals that may otherwise present absorption issues by way of chelation, or bonding the mineral to an amino acid complex.
- Magnesium is the second most prevalent electrolyte in the body.
- Deficiencies are common, especially in athletic populations.
- Too little magnesium causes increased blood pressure, reduces glucose tolerance, and causes neural excitation.
- Poorly absorbed forms of magnesium can cause gastric distress and diarrhea.
- MorphoMULTI contains 420mg bioavailable Magnesium per serving.
- Zinc is a mineral that plays a role in antioxidant enzymes, brain function, the immune system, and proper hormone production.
- MorphoMULTI contains 11mg Zinc per serving.
- Selenium is a mineral with strong antioxidant potential as it helps form glutathione, interacts other antioxidants such as Vitamin C, and protects cells from damage.
- Research shows that many athletes do not meet Selenium requirements even in the presence of increased caloric intake.
- MorphoMULTI contains 100mg Selenium per serving.
- Copper is a mineral involved in energy production, formation of connective tissue, iron metabolism, brain and nervous system function, antioxidant activity, red blood cell creation, and the formation of melanin.
- High levels of Vitamin C and Zinc can cause Copper deficiency, so a small increase in Copper when paired with these compounds may help prevent declining Copper levels.
- MorphoMULTI contains 3mg Copper per serving.
- Manganese is a mineral that serves as the primary component of the antioxidant enxyme known as manganese superoxide dismutase.
- MorphoMULTI contains 2.3mg Manganese per serving.
- Chromium is an essential mineral that regulates and improves the actions of insulin in the body, causing a mild decrease in fasting blood glucose.
- Chromium augments the signaling of insulin receptors by its effect on the protein chromodulin, which is necessary for the proper functioning of insulin.
- Mega-dosing chromium can lead to possible liver and kidney problems so supplements containing milligram quantities should be avoided.
- MorphoMULTI contains 35mcg Chromium per serving.
- Molybdenum is a mineral that functions as a cofactor for specific enzymes, which process amino acids that contain sulfur as part of their structure.
- MorphoMULTI contains 45mcg Molybdenum per serving.