GOURMET FLAVORS / VERSATILE / LOW LACTOSE / DIGESTIVE ENZYMES
- Pure whey protein isolate
- High BCAA and EAA content
- Rich in bioactive peptides
- Versatile easy to digest formula
- Low lactose
- Digestive enzymes
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix one (1) scoop with 4-8oz. of the drink of your choice.
WHEY PROTEIN ISOLATE
- Whey protein isolate is the highest biological value protein in the world.
- Compared to a low grade whey concentrate or milk concentrate protein, whey protein isolate contains very little if any lactose and is extremely easy to digest.
- Highest BCAA (21%) and EAA (45%) content, with Leucine (the primary driver for muscle protein synthesis (MPS)) coming in at over 10%.
- Only 100 calories per scoop with low carbohydrates and fats; 80% protein per calorie.
- PROTEGEN contains 20g protein from whey protein isolate per scoop and is easy to measure and customize depending on your protein, macronutrient and calorie needs.
- Designed to maximize not only the flavor and texture experience but also digest extremely well and fit into any macronutrient and calorie allotment.
- No guar gum or lactose rich protein concentrates which can cause GI distress and bloating in many users.
- Contains REAL whole food pieces such as cocoa powder or real blueberries.
- Compared to many products on the market, PROTEGEN contains 80% pure whey protein isolate per scoop, with only 20% flavorings, thickeners and sweeteners.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.