UPTAKE / INSULIN SENSITIVITY / DIGESTION
- May assist with increasing insulin sensitivity
- May assist with carbohydrate digestion, uptake, and deposition
- May assist with nutrient absorption
- May assist with blood sugar control
- May assist with decreasing inflammation
- May assist with blood flow and vascular health
Recommended Use: Take 6 capsules per day preferably with food, especially carbohydrate containing meals. Can be taken all at once with largest meal of the day or divided up amongst daily meals. Exceeding recommended daily dose is not advised.
- Bitter melon (Momordica charantia)is a type of edible, medicinal fruit that is native to Asia, Africa and parts of the Caribbean.
- Helps manage blood sugar levels and diabetes risk.
- Studies have identified specific phenolic and flavonoid compounds within bitter melon that are responsible for many of its anti-diabetic and anti-cancer effects.
- Research shows these help to reduce inflammation, balance hormones, regulate appetite, help prevent obesity, and prevent tumor growth.
- Reduces inflammation, respiratory conditions, and autoimmune disorder symptoms.
- MORPHODRIVE contains 1,500mg of a 15:1 Bitter Melon extract per serving.
- Gymnema Sylvestre is a plant used in eastern medicine that helps lower diabetes risk and high cholesterol levels.
- Gymnemic acids concentrated in Gymnema Sylvestre have glucose uptake and shuttling properties.
- Research shows supplementation lowers both fasting and fed blood glucose levels.
- Manages healthy body mass and promotes healthy blood glucose levels.
- MORPHODRIVE contains 1,000mg Gymnema Sylvestre (containing 25% gymnemic acids) per serving.
- Cinnamon is a popular spice that exerts numerous beneficial biological effects on the body.
- Reduces the rate at which glucose enters the body, and improves glucose use inside cells.
- Prevents drastic blood sugar spikes, reduces fasting glucose and lowers cholesterol levels.
- MORPHODRIVE contains 500mg of a 10:1 Cinnamon extract per serving.
- Fenugreek is a popular Arabic and Indian herb traditionally used to enhance libido.
- It also has an effect on maintaining healthy blood sugar levels and reduces diabetes risk.
- The active component, 4-Hydroxyisoleucine, works to normalize glucose metabolism. The other compounds, trigonelline, galactomannan, and trigoneosides, also work together to provide benefits for blood sugar.
- MORPHODRIVE contains 500mg Fenugreek extract (containing 20% 4-Hydroxyisoleucine) per serving.
- Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciose) is a plant whose leaves have been used for anti-diabetic purposes. It contains a variety of molecules such as corosolic acid which may confer benefit to glucose control.
- It can inhibit uptake (digestion and absorption) of carbohydrates to a degree, and can also aid in their deposition into cells from the blood stream (resulting in a reduction in blood sugar).
- MORPHODRIVE contains 250mg Banaba extract (containing 20% corosolic acids) per serving.
- AstraGin™ is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng plant.
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- MORPHODRIVE contains 50mg AstraGin™ per serving.
- Chromium is an essential mineral that regulates and improves the actions of insulin in the body, causing a mild decrease in fasting blood glucose.
- Chromium augments the signaling of insulin receptors by its effect on the protein chromodulin, which is necessary for the proper functioning of insulin.
- Mega-dosing chromium can lead to possible liver and kidney problems so supplements containing milligram quantities should be avoided.
- MORPHODRIVE contains 200mcg Chromax™ Chromium Picolinate
- MORPHODRIVE contains a comprehensive full-spectrum carbohydrate specific digestive enzyme blend per serving.
- Alpha-Galactosidase: Helps break down the difficult to digest carbohydrates raffinose and stachyose, which are found in beans, and commonly lead to gas.
- Amylase: Breaks down longer chain carbohydrates, such as starches, into sugars.
- Cellulase: A plant enzyme that breaks down the cell walls of plant-based foods. Also releases beneficial polyphenols for better absorption.
- Glucoamylase: Compliments amylase by breaking longer chain carbohydrates into smaller ones.
- Invertase: Breaks down sucrose into glucose and fructose.
- Lactase: Breaks down milk sugar into its component sugars, glucose and galactose.
- Maltase: Breaks down maltose into glucose.
- Pectinase: A plant enzyme that breaks down indigestible carbohydrates, such as pectin, found in fruits and vegetables.
- Xylanase: Breaks down the difficult to digest carbohydrates in wheat, oats, and barley.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.