DRY / BALANCED / LEAN
- May assist with cortisol (stress hormone)
- May assist with excess estrogen
- May assist with water retention
- May assist with anxiety
- May assist with depression and insomnia
- May assist with endurance and stamina
- May assist with fat loss
- May assist with libido and virility
- Safe for men and women
- Year round stress support; doesn't need cycled
Recommended Use: Take 1 serving (4 capsules) per day, either together or in divided doses. Can be taken on an empty stomach or with food or other supplements. Exceeding recommended daily dose is not advised.
High stress mornings: 4 caps with meal 1
High stress evenings: 4 caps with final meal
Cortisol reduction around training: 4 caps pre-workout
Spaced dosing: 2 caps with meal 1, 2 caps before bed
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) is an amino acid derivative compound that is fat-soluble and found in high amounts in the brain, where it contributes to cognitive functioning.
- Protects against cognitive decline and symptoms of both hyperactivity and attention deficit.
- Reduces stress and improves stress related task proficiency.
- Improves time to exhaustion and reduces fatigue.
- MORPHOCALM contains the research supported dose of 800mg Phosphatidylserine per serving.
- Withania somnifera, commonly known as Ashwagandha, is an herb that is known to be an adaptogen. It reduces cortisol (the stress hormone), increases testosterone levels and reduces stress-induced side effects.
- KSM-66® is an Ashwagandha extract that is the highest-concentration extract on the world market today. Backed by several randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled human clinical trials.
- Significantly reduces the immunosuppressive effect of stress.
- Improves physical performance.
- Reduces low-density Lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol.
- MORPHOCALM contains the research supported dose of 600mg KSM-66® Ashwagandha per serving.
- Diindoylymethane (DIM) is a component ofIndole-3-carbinol (I3C) found in members of the Brassica family, most notably broccoli, kale, and cauliflower.
- Helps maintain estrogen balance and inhibits the aromatase enzyme (preventing conversion of testosterone into estrogen).
- Acts on more potent forms of estrogen, converting them into less potent forms, reducing the overall effects of estrogen in the body.
- DIM also exerts numerous anti-carcinogenic (anti-cancer) effects.
- MORPHOCALM contains 300mg DIM per serving.
- The relaxing amino acid found in tea, theanine promotes relaxation without sedation; it helps you stay calm without making you tired or drowsy.
- Reduces stress and improves attention.
- Theanine helps take off the ‘edge’ of many stimulants, and a synergistic effect is seen when coupled with caffeine in promoting cognition and attention.
- Theanine is commonly dosed between 100-200mg prior to activity and higher doses for relaxation and stress reduction.
- MORPHOCALM contains 300mg L-Theanine per serving.
- Calcium D-Glucarate is the calcium salt produced from the naturally occurring compound glucaric acid which is commonly found in fruits and vegetables.
- Aids the body in the elimination of many harmful substances and helps to lower abnormally high levels of steroid hormones including estrogen and progesterone.
- Prevents recycling of environmental toxins and hormones back into the liver, aiding in their elimination from the body.
- Supports the immune system and lowers blood lipids (total and LDL cholesterol).
- MORPHOCALM contains 300mg Calcium d-Glucarate per serving.
- Kanna (sceletium tortuosum) is an herb that is traditionally chewed prior to stressing endeavors. It is suggested that it may play a role in reducing state anxiety and enhancing cognitive effects.
- May also decrease depression and anxiety and assist with sleep quality.
- Current studies show 8-50mg Kanna extract to be effective well tolerated.
- MORPHOCALM contains the research supported dose of 50mg Kanna per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.