COGNITION / MEMORY / ALERTNESS / MOOD
- May assist with cognition, memory and mental focus
- May assist with mood and mental well-being
- May assist with motivation and task completion
- May assist with alertness, wakefulness, reducing daytime sleepiness
- May assist with anxiety and cognitive decline
- May assist with neuroprotection
- May assist with physical performance and fatigue
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules with your first meal of the day to assess tolerance. Once tolerance is assessed, up to 6 capsules may be taken. DO NOT use more than 6 capsules at once. DO NOT use more than one serving (6 capsules) in any 24 hour period. DO NOT use more than 5 days per week.
Caution should be used if taking this product at the same time as traditional stimulants commonly found in coffee, energy drinks, pre-workout powders and fat burners. It is recommended to take 3-4 weeks off after 6 months of continuous use.
- Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is a dietary mushroom rich in bioactive polysaccharides.
- Traditionally used as a cognitive enhancer and immunomodulator (has effects on inflammation).
- Reduces cognitive decline, is neuroprotective and exhibits mood enhancing properties.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 1,000mg Lion's Mane per serving.
- A nonessential amino acid that is used to make the catecholamine neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine (adrenaline).
- Acts as an anti-stress compound for acute stressors such as strenuous exercise.While L-tyrosine is less water soluble than other forms of tyrosine (N-acetyl tyrosine, for example), it is more bioavailable in the body and thus raises plasma tyrosine levels up to 10x more than other forms of tyrosine.
- Tyrosine is commonly dosed between 500-2,000mg up to 60 minutes prior to activity.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 1,000mg L-tyrosine per serving.
- Derived from the velvet bean plant and is a rich source of L-DOPA, the precursor to dopamine and eventually adrenaline.
- Dopamine plays a major role in reward-motivated behavior, similar to (albeit to a lesser degree) drugs such as cocaine, which make the user feel energetic, happy, and increases their ability to undertake stressful tasks. Dopamine is also involved in motor control.
- L-DOPA has been shown to increase circulating dopamine levels in doses up to 735mg/day.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 750mg mucuna pruriens (98% L-DOPA) per serving.
- CDP-choline (Cytidine Diphosphocholine) or citicolineis a nootropic compound that provides both choline and cytidine (which converts into uridine). Choline plays a vital role in the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter.
- Has cognitive promoting properties and enhances memory and learning.
- Neuroprotective and anti-addictive against both dopamine agonists as well as food.
- Standard dosing is 500mg-2,000mg, with the attention-promoting effects responding exclusively or more strongly to the lower dosage range; more is not necessarily better.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 500mg Citicoline as the trademarked Cognizen® per serving.
- Bacopa monnieri is a nootropic herb used for longevity and cognitive enhancement.
- Supplementation can reduce anxiety and improve memory formation and cognition.
- Posesses adaptogenic properties, helping the body adapt to stress.
- Increases neuron communication and increases nerve ending growth.
- Positively interacts with dopamine and serotonin.
- Standard dosing is 300mg of an extract containing at least 55% bacosides.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 300mg Bacopa Monnieri per serving.
- Adrafinil is a nootropic compound that converts into modafinil (anti-narcolepsy drug).
- Leads to increased alertness and wakefulness and improves memory.
- Has mild stimulatory properties but does not cause hyperactivitiy or increased heart rate and blood pressure.
- Adrafinil is not permitted in competition by organizations that follow WADA guidelines, so athletes should not take MORPHOBRAIN on the day of competition in drug tested sport.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 300mg Adrafinil per serving.
- Phenylpiracetam is a nootropic compound in the racetam family.
- It is a phenyl- derivative of piracetam which has mild psychostimulatory properties, enhancing physical performance and reducing fatigue.
- Reduces cognitive decline, increases cognitive enhancement and is neuroprotective.
- Phenylpiracetam is not permitted in competition by organizations that follow WADA guidelines, so athletes should not take MORPHOBRAIN on the day of competition in drug tested sport.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 100mg Phenylpiracetam per serving.
- Noopept (N-phenylacetyl-L-prolylglycine ethyl ester) is similar to the nootropic compound piracetam which alleviates cognitive decline and provides a mild cognitive boost.
- Posesses mild psychostimulatory properties, increasing focus and alertness.
- Neuroprotective against cognitive trauma.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 30mg Noopept per serving.
- A nootropic molecule that inhibits the enzyme that breaks down the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Huperzine makes choline sources work better for longer.
- Huperzine A is shown to work better than Rx drugs for this purpose and is also neuroprotective.
- Effective dosing is 50-300mcg, but because the long half-life of huperzine, consuming the top end of the dosing (300mcg) daily may cause huperzine to build up in the system, so a more moderate dose may be safer and just as effective.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 200mcg huperzine A per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.