REBUILD / PROTECT / REJUVENATE
May assist with:
- Enhancing formation of connective tissue
- Improving symptoms of osteoarthritis
- Improving joint discomfort
- Restoring joint fluid and lubricating cell membranes
- Cushioning bones and joints
- Increasing flexibility and mobility; reducing stiffness
- Strengthening the immune response and reducing cartilage degradation
- Promoting health, strong, and youthful skin, hair, and nails
- ORTHOGEN contains the research supported dose of 1,500mg Celadrin® per serving.
- Glucosamine Sulfate
- ORTHOGEN contains the research supported dose of 1,500mg Glucosamine Sulfate per serving.
- ORTHOGEN contains the research supported dose of 1,200mg Chondroitin per serving.
- ORTHOGEN contains the research supported dose of 1,000mg MSM per serving.
- Cissus Quadrangularis
- ORTHOGEN contains the research supported dose of 1,000mg Cissus per serving.
- ORTHOGEN contains the research supported dose of 1,000mg Boswellia extract per serving.
- Tart Cherry
- ORTHOGEN contains the research supported dose of 500mg Tart Cherry extract per serving.
- Curcumin is the active ingredient of turmeric. It is an anti-inflammatory molecule with anti-cancer properties.
- Also shown to help alleviate cognitive decline associated with aging, reduce lipid and plaque levels in arteries, and reduce diabetes risk.
- Curcumin has poor bioavailability and should be paired with piperine (black pepper extract); 20mg for every 500mg curcumin. Curcumin absorption up to 2,000% has been noted in human studies.
- MORTHOGEN contains 500mg curcumin (standardized for 95% curcuminoids) per serving alongside 20mg piperine (as Bioperine) for maximum absorption.
- ORTHOGEN contains the research supported dose of 250mg PARACTIN® per serving.
- Vitamin C
- ORTHOGEN contains the research supported dose of 250mg Vitamin C per serving.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- ORTHOGEN contains the research supported dose of 200mg Hyaluronic Acid per serving.
- Undenatured type II collagen that is from chicken sternum cartilage.
- Support joints comfort, mobility and flexibility and is supported by numerous human clinical studies.
- Manufactured and sourced in the United States. It is FDA-notified and a published NDI (new dietary ingredient). It is manufactured in a GMP-certified facility and is safe for use in beverages and food.
- Works naturally with your immune system to help joint health and mobility.
- Enhances integrity of connective tissue, joints, hair, skin, and nails.
- Reduces inflammation and speeds up healing.
- ORTHOGEN contains the research supported dose of 40mg UC-II® per serving.
- Bioperine™ is the trademarked version of piperine, a black pepper extract that increases the absorption of various nutrients such as curcumin as well as inhibits the breakdown of fat-burning compounds such as caffeine and the catecholamines, prolonging the effects of preworkout stimulants and increasing their bioavailability.
- Piperine also reduces LDL cholesterol and plasma lipids while elevating HDL cholesterol and the thyroid hormones.
- Common dosing is 5-10mg for preworkout supplements such as ALPHAGEN and 20mg for curcumin containing products such as MORPHOPRIME and ORTHOGEN.
- ORTHOGEN contains the research supported dose of 20mg Bioperine™ per 1 scoop.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.