GREENS / MICROS / DIGESTION / OMEGAS
- 100% daily value of a full spectrum of vitamins & minerals
- Provides essential omega-3 fatty acid DHA (vegan)
- Full 3-4 servings of vegetables in every scoop
- Good source of dietary fiber
- May increase metabolism
- May assist with digestive support
- May assist with toxin clearance and organ support
- May promote urinary tract health
*NOTE: Complex botanical ingredients (such as the greens found in NUTRIGEN) naturally have subtle variances in flavor, color, and texture. While we strive for as much consistency as possible there is always a chance that there are small differences in flavor, color, and texture from batch to batch. This in no way affects the efficacy of the product or is reflective of poor quality control. Premium quality and ultra high dosing sometimes come at the price of a "prettier" final outcome, and is not something we are willing to compromise. THANK YOU for the support!
*Contents may settle in transit or storage, we recommend shaking the tub thoroughly before each use.
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA).
- NUTRIGEN contains 250mg DHA per serving.
- Alfalfa grass, Barley grass, Broccoli, Kale, Spinach, Spirulina, Wheat grass powders.
- NUTRIGEN contains 14,000mg greens per serving, the equivalent to almost 12oz fresh vegetables.
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
- Acetic Acid is the active component in Apple Cider Vinegar.
- NUTRIGEN contains 1,500mg Acetic Acid (Apple Cider Vinegar) per serving.
- d-Limonene is a component of citrus peel that exerts powerful liver cleansing properties.
- NUTRIGEN contains 1,000mg d-Limonene per serving.
GREEN TEA EXTRACT
- Green Tea Extract.
- NUTRIGEN contains 500mg Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG) per serving.
- Cranberry Extract.
- NUTRIGEN contains 500mg Cranberry Extract per serving.
- ProDURA® Bacillus coagulans is a unique strain of spore-forming bacteria.
- When in their spore form they are dormant encased which allows them to withstand harsh environments. This means they survive processing, storage and transport environments as well as digestion and only become active when they encounter the perfect conditions of temperature, pH, and moisture in the large intestine.
- Room temperature stable for up to 3 years while still being bioavailable.
- B. coagulans bacteria support health balance of beneficial to harmful bacteria.
- Supports digestive health and a balanced gut microbiome.
- Provides probiotic immune support.
- Support women’s health by supporting a healthy vaginal microbiome.
- Provide oral health support
- Help maintain cholesterol levels already within a normal range.
- NUTRIGEN contains 200mg PRODURA® per serving.
- Amylase, Betaine HCL, Bromelain (from Pineapple), Lactase, Lipase, Papain (from Papaya).
- NUTRIGEN contains efficacious doses of a comprehensive spectrum of digestive enzymes per serving.
VITAMIN & MINERALS
- Important for numerous metabolic processes and essential in the diet.
- NUTRIGEN provides 100% Daily Value of a full spectrum of micronutrients per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.