Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (6 capsules) per day, either together or in divided doses. Can be taken on an empty stomach or with food or other supplements. Exceeding recommended daily dose is not advised.
- Inositol is a molecule involved in cell signaling, commonly used to lessen anxiety and reduce symptoms associated with PCOS.
- D-Chiro-Inositol is an isomer of inositol shown to have testosterone boosting and aromatase inhibition activity (it raises testosterone and reduces the conversion of testosterone to estrogen).
- MorphoTEST contains 1,000mg D-Chiro Inositol per serving.
- Bulbine natalensis is an herb traditionally used for its aphrodisiac properties as well as its ability to raise testosterone levels.
- Increases other sex hormones such as LH and FSH.
- Helps maintain healthy sperm levels in men.
- MorphoTEST contains 750mg Bulbine natalensis extract per serving.
- Spilanthes acmella has traditionally been used as an aphrodisiac building up in efficacy over time rather than acute effects).
- Found to increase testosterone, follicle stimulating hormone, and luteinizing hormone.
- Estimated human dose is 1,500-2,700mg/day of a typical ethanolic extract.
- MorphoTEST contains 750mg Spilanthes acmella per serving.
- Fenugreek extract (Trigonella foenum-graecum L.) has been shown to increase free (unbound, active) testosterone levels by reducing Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG).
- Significantly impacts body fat percentage, total testosterone and bioavailable testosterone when compared to a placebo in a double-blind fashion. These changes were attained without any clinical side effects at a dose of 500mg per day.
- Possesses mild anti-aromatase effects.
- MorphoTEST contains 500mg Fenugreek extract (std. min. 50% saponins) per serving.
Tongat Ali extract
- Eurycoma longifolia (also known as Tongkat Ali or Long Jack) is a pro-fertility agent and aphrodisiac that appears to have a large body of evidence supporting this role and some evidence suggesting it may be an anti-estrogen and pro-erectile agent.
- The standard dosage of Eurycoma longifolia is 200-300mg of a 100:1 extract.
- MorphoTEST contains a research supported 300mg Eurycoma longifolia per serving.
Shoden® Ashwagandha extract
- Withania somnifera, commonly known as Ashwagandha, is an herb that is known to be an adaptogen. It reduces cortisol (the stress hormone), increases testosterone levels and reduces stress-induced side effects.
- Shoden® is an Ashwagandha extract that is the highest-concentration extract on the world market today, containing 35% withanolide glycosides.
- Improves physical performance, lipid levels, and hormone profiles.
- Improves fatigue, vigor, and well-being.
- MorphoTEST contains the recommended dose of 120mg Shoden® Ashwagandha extract per serving.
- Diindoylymethane (DIM) is a component of Indole-3-carbinol (I3C) found in members of the Brassica family, most notably broccoli, kale, and cauliflower.
- Helps maintain estrogen balance and inhibits the aromatase enzyme (preventing conversion of testosterone into estrogen).
- Acts on more potent forms of estrogen, converting them into less potent forms, reducing the overall effects of estrogen in the body.
- DIM also exerts numerous anti-carcinogenic (anti-cancer) effects.
- MorphoTEST contains 100mg DIM per serving.
- A dietary mineral that can influence hormone levels in doses above what can normally be obtained in the diet.
- 10mg has been shown to reduce estrogen levels as well as reduce Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), thereby increasing free (unbound, active) testosterone levels.
- MorphoTEST contains a research supported 10mg Boron per serving.
- Pregnenolone is steroid hormone produced by the body that serves as a precursor to DHEA, progesterone, estrogen, and testosterone.
- Helps balance and maximize steroid hormone levels.
- Increases memory and spatial perception.
- Assists with mild depression, insomnia and other sleep disturbances.
- Reduces fatigue and increases endurance.
- Reduces arthritis pain and enhances joint range of motion.
- MorphoTEST contains 10mg Pregnenolone per serving.
- The trademarked version of piperine, a black pepper extract that increases the absorption of various nutrients such as curcumin (up to 2,000% in humans) as well as inhibits the breakdown of fat-burning compounds such as caffeine and the catecholamines, prolonging the effects of preworkout stimulants and increasing their bioavailability.
- Piperine also reduces LDL cholesterol and plasma lipids while elevating HDL cholesterol and the thyroid hormones.
- MorphoTEST contains 5mg BioPerine® per serving.
Does this need to be cycled?
None of the ingredients in MorphoCALM cause any suppression of natural metabolic and hormonal processes, and it tends to actually work better the longer you take it.
Can women take MorphoTEST?
Women can absolutely take MorphoTEST to maximize their natural testosterone production, assisting with recovery, strength and muscle accrual, and libido.
The capsules smell funny, is this safe and normal?
Most supplement ingredients have distinct smells (and flavors). This is often due to certain compounds contained within the ingredients themselves, such as sulfur (a crucial component of many compounds). The products are perfectly safe and effective.
Why do you use artificial colors and sweeteners in your products, aren't they unhealthy?
The non-active ingredients we utilize (flavors, colors, sweeteners) are all perfectly safe for a vast majority of people when consumed according to label instructions. In very rare cases an individual can have an allergy to a certain ingredient (even active ingredients).
This product has made substantial improvements to my bloodwork!
Really wish this didn't have added red, blue, and green. The pills are black, it's unnecessary.