- Epimedium (commonly known as Horny Goat Weed) is traditionally used in Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac and erectile aid.
- Contains icariin, a selective PDE5 (phosphodiesterase-5) inhibitor shown to work half as well as PDE5 inhibitor drugs such as Viagra and Cialis.
- Promotes nitric oxide (NO) signaling and expression of NOS enzymes, working synergistically with the PDE5 inhibition.
- MORPHOPUMP contains 1,000mg Epimedium (20% icariin) per serving.
- Also known as AmealPeptides®, a patented source of lactotripeptide fractions derived from fermented casein.
- Improves cardiovascular functions and has blood-pressure lowering effects.
- Inhibits enzymes that cause vasoconstriction, decreasing blood pressure while also stimulating production of nitric oxide (NO) and increasing the “pump”.
- Protects blood vessels by improving vasodilation, vascular flexibility, and preventing arteriosclerosis.
- MorphoPUMP contains the research suggested dose of 508mg AmealPeptides® per serving.
- CellFlo6™ is a green tea extract that increases nitric oxide (NO) production. Increased nitric oxide in the blood stream results in endothelial-dependent relaxation (EDR).
- More oxygen delivered to muscle for greater ATP production and power, as well as nutrient delivery.
- More efficient blood flow for ATP production and muscle recovery.
- Antioxidant effects.
- MorphoPUMP contains 300mg CellFlo6™ per serving.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin, also known as Niacinamide) is essential vitamin commonly used to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Increases vasodilation, improves blood flow, and lowers blood pressure short term.
- Increases cellular nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) levels, resulting in increased cognition and longevity.
- Prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaque by reducing inflammation and damage to endothelial walls.
- MorphoPUMP contains 100mg Vitamin B3 per serving.
What did you change about the formula?
Why do some of my capsules have an uneven fill volume? Does this mean they aren’t dosed properly?
During the production process, various excipients are utilized to ensure the proper amount of active ingredients flows into each capsule.
Due to the varied materials and densities of these excipients (as well as the active ingredients), capsules are filled by weight and not by volume. This is basically the same way you’d find food in boxes and bags at the grocery store that is “Filled by weight not by volume, some settling may occur”.
Unlike the food industry, the supplement industry has a more tightly regulated fill tolerance. Our manufacturers have an internal fill tolerance of + - 5%, and capsules are weighed to make sure they consistently fall in that range to meet specifications.
Basically, some capsules have the powders packed down, others have it loosely filled, but overall they meet the industry leading specifications for dosing tolerance.