VASODILATION / CIRCULATION / VASCULAR HEALTH
- Blood flow, nutrient delivery and muscle cell volume
- Circulation and vascular health
- Physical performance and localized vasodilation
- Muscle protein synthesis
- Lipolysis and inhibiting fatty acid synthesis
- Antioxidant protection
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-3 capsules 30 minutes prior to activity to assess tolerance. Once tolerance is assessed, up to 6 capsules may be taken together or in divided doses. Exceeding recommended daily use is not advised. Use caution when combining with other blood flow or pump-enhancing dietary supplements or foods as a drop in blood pressure may occur. Consult your physician prior to use if using medications that affect blood pressure, flow, or thickness.
- Epimedium (commonly known as Horny Goat Weed) is traditionally used in Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac and erectile aid.
- Contains icariin, a selective PDE5 (phosphodiesterase-5) inhibitor shown to work half as well as PDE5 inhibitor drugs such as Viagra and Cialis.
- Promotes nitric oxide (NO) signaling and expression of NOS enzymes, working synergistically with the PDE5 inhibition.
- Poor bioavailable leads to low levels of icariin; P-glycoprotein inhibitors such as ecdysterone increase the effects and length of action of icariin.
- Poor extract yield may also lead to low levels of circulating icariin; below 60% the dose is too small, and above 60% the integrity of the compounds may be compromised. A quality epimedium yielding 60% icariin is recommended.
- MORPHOPUMP contains 1,000mg Epimedium per serving.
- Pomegranates are a fruit that have been linked to a large variety of health benefits.
- Preserves nitric oxide (NO) levels and increases blood flow and circulation.
- Decreases fatigue during exercise, improves endurance performance, lessens recovery time and reduces body soreness.
- Helps prevent coagulation and blood clots, reduces inflammation, lowers heart disease risk, maintain healthy blood pressure levels, and improve visual and verbal memory.
- MORPHOPUMP contains 1,000mg Pomegranate extract per serving.
- Procyanidin (pine bark extract; 95% proanthocyanidins) has been investigated for its general health properties and its ability to enhance Nitric Oxide (NO).
- Supplementation may reduce symptoms of chronic inflammation and autoimmune disease.
- Increases blood flow and blood glucose control, is cardioprotective and may help with erectile dysfunction.
- Anti-diabetic, anti-hypertensive and improves kidney function.
- Lowers liver enzymes and exerts mild hepatoprotective effects.
- MORPOPUMP contains 500mg pine bark extractper serving.
- Epicatechin is a flavanol found in plants such as green tea and cocoa with powerful antioxidant effects.
- Increases nitric oxide (NO) production for improved vascularity, blood flow and endurance performance.
- Improves insulin sensitivity, regulates blood sugar levels and stimulates muscle protein synthesis.
- Lowers cholesterol levels, body fat, and improves brain and heart health.
- Improves muscle recovery and increases exercise capacity.
- Decreases Myostatin, a growth factor protein that regulates and limits muscle growth.
- MORPHOPUMP contains 300mg Epicatechin extract per serving.
- AmentoPump® Amentoflavone (Selaginella Tamariscina Extract) has been used for decades for anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, anti-virus, analgesia, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood glucose and strengthening the role of immune functions.
- Amentoflavone is a non selective PDE (phosphodiesterase) inhibitor, a well-known mechanism of vasodilation throughout the entire body.
- Increases strength of muscle contractions, providing an ergogenic benefit.
- Boosts mood and reduces feelings of anxiety.
- Improves lipolysis (fat breakdown) and inhibits fatty acid synthase, which may stop the body from storing excess energy as fat.
- MORPHOPUMP contains 200mg AmentoPump® per serving.
- Beta-Ecdysterone (20-Hydroxyecdysone) is part of the Ecdysteroid class of hormones in insects that have androgenic activity.
- They have a wide variety of effects in humans, such as lowered cholesterol and blood glucose, increases protein synthesis rates, and possible neuroprotection.
- Increases icariin absorption and lowers icariin excretion and breakdown (via P-glycoprotein inhibition), thereby increasing the effects and length of action of icariin.
- MORPHOPUMP contains 200mg Beta-Ecdysterone extract per serving.
- Gluconolactone is a multifunctional safe food additive commonly found in dairy/meat/seafood/tofu products, baby food, and bakery products/desserts.
- Acts as a lactase phlorizin hydrolase inhibitor, increasing intestinal icariin absorption over 500%.
- MORPHOPUMP contains 200mg Gluconolactone per serving.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin, also known as Niacinamide) is essential vitamin commonly used to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Increases vasodilation, improves blood flow, and lowers blood pressure short term.
- Increases cellular nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) levels, resulting in increased cognition and longevity.
- Prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaque by reducing inflammation and damage to endothelial walls.
- MORPHOPUMP contains 100mg Vitamin B3 per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.