- Epimedium (commonly known as Horny Goat Weed) is traditionally used in Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac and erectile aid.
- Contains icariin, a selective PDE5 (phosphodiesterase-5) inhibitor shown to work half as well as PDE5 inhibitor drugs such as Viagra and Cialis.
- Promotes nitric oxide (NO) signaling and expression of NOS enzymes, working synergistically with the PDE5 inhibition.
- MORPHOPUMP contains 1,000mg Epimedium (20% icariin) per serving.
- Also known as AmealPeptides®, a patented source of lactotripeptide fractions derived from fermented casein.
- Improves cardiovascular functions and has blood-pressure lowering effects.
- Inhibits enzymes that cause vasoconstriction, decreasing blood pressure while also stimulating production of nitric oxide (NO) and increasing the “pump”.
- Protects blood vessels by improving vasodilation, vascular flexibility, and preventing arteriosclerosis.
- MorphoPUMP contains the research suggested dose of 508mg AmealPeptides® per serving.
- CellFlo6™ is a green tea extract that increases nitric oxide (NO) production. Increased nitric oxide in the blood stream results in endothelial-dependent relaxation (EDR).
- More oxygen delivered to muscle for greater ATP production and power, as well as nutrient delivery.
- More efficient blood flow for ATP production and muscle recovery.
- Antioxidant effects.
- MorphoPUMP contains 300mg CellFlo6™ per serving.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin, also known as Niacinamide) is essential vitamin commonly used to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Increases vasodilation, improves blood flow, and lowers blood pressure short term.
- Increases cellular nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) levels, resulting in increased cognition and longevity.
- Prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaque by reducing inflammation and damage to endothelial walls.
- MorphoPUMP contains 100mg Vitamin B3 per serving.
What did you change about the formula?