Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, consume 1 serving (6 capsules) per day, either together or undivided doses.
- CardioAid® is an ultra concentrated blend of plant sterols, compounds that are chemically similar to dietary cholesterol found in animal products.
- CardioAid® has been shown to lower cholesterol levels.
- The FDA has permitted the following claim for CardioAid®:
- Foods containing at least 0.4 gram per serving of plant sterols, eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 0.8 gram, as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease. A serving of CardioAid® supplies 0.8 gram(s) of plant sterols.
- MorphoPRIME contains the recommended 800mg CardioAid® per serving.
Red Yeast Rice
- Red yeast rice extract is a rice product fermented by bacteria that contains a naturally occurring compound which reduces circulating cholesterol levels.
- Coingestion of plant sterols (such as CardioAid®) with red yeast rice decreases serum cholesterol levels.
- Increases lean mass accrual from exercise, synergistic with dietary and serum cholesterol levels.
- MorphoPRIME contains the recommended 600mg Red Yeast Rice extract per serving.
- Terminalia arjuna (Arjuna) is a tree that has its bark used medicinally, usually for the purposes of cardioprotection. It appears to reduce blood pressure and pulse rate, and may increase aerobic exercise capacity.
- A standard dose for the purposes of cardiac health appears to be 500mg taken daily.
- For persons who suffered cardiac trauma (such as Myocardial Infarction), this dose tends to be taken three times a day every 8 hours.
- MorphoPRIME contains the research supported dose of 500mg Arjuna (std. 40% polyphenols and 0.5% arjuinolic acid) per serving.
- A citrus extract that have been clinically documented to provide natural support for healthy cholesterol levels and blood glucose metabolism.
- Promotes Cardiovascular Health.
- Clinically shown to raise HDL cholesterol and reduce LDL cholesterol levels.
- Supports healthy blood glucose metabolism.
- Reduces triglycerides and maintains blood pressure.
- MorphoPRIME contains 500mg citrus bergamot per serving.
- Curcumin is the active ingredient of turmeric. It is an anti-inflammatory molecule with anti-cancer properties.
- Also shown to help alleviate cognitive decline associated with aging, reduce lipid and plaque levels in arteries, and reduce diabetes risk.
- Curcumin has poor bioavailability and should be paired with piperine (black pepper extract); 20mg for every 500mg curcumin. Curcumin absorption up to 2,000% has been noted in human studies.
- MorphoPRIME contains 500mg curcumin (standardized for 95% curcuminoids) per serving alongside 20mg piperine (as Bioperine) and 50mg AstraGin™ for maximum absorption.
- Grape seed extract is a mixture of tannins and procyanidins (chains of catechins).
- Increases nitric oxide (NO) production and blood flow.
- Lowers blood pressure, total cholesterol, heart rate, and C-reactive protein (inflammatory marker linked to cardiovascular disease).
- MorphoPRIME contains the research supported 300mg grape seed extract (90% polyphenols) per serving.
- NAC (N-acetyl-L-cysteine) is a popular ingredient that possesses strong anti-oxidant activity.
- NACET (N-acetyl-L-cysteine ethyl ester) is shown to be much more bioavailable than regular NAC, and as such a lower dose may be utilized with even greater benefits.
- Decreases inflammation.
- Liver and kidney protection.
- Improves lung function.
- Promotes brain health by regulating the neurotransmitter glutamate.
- May improve immune function, prevent oxidative damage to cardiac tissue, and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- MorphoPRIME contains 300mg NACET per serving.
- Milk Thistle has been used for centuries detoxification and protection.
- Contains the active compound Silymarin, which offers liver protection against the harmful effects of alcohol and certain drugs.
- May assist with blood glucose levels, have anti-obesity effects, and attenuate liver tumor growth.
- MorphoPRIME contains 300mg Milk Thistle per serving.
- Also known as Coenzyme Q10, a molecule found in mitochondria that has a critical role in producing energy for the body.
- Enhances blood flow and protects blood vessels.
- Reduces oxidative damage and plaque buildup in the arteries.
- Common dosing is 90-200mg per day.
- MorphoPRIME contains 100mg ubiquinol per serving.
- AstraGin® is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from the Astragalus membranaceous and Panax notoginseng plant.
- Shown to dramatically increase the absorption and bioavailability of a variety of nutrients, such as peptides, amino acids, glucose, vitamins and minerals, phytonutrients, and various sports nutrition supplements.
- Supports the gut ecosystem by providing a favorable microbiome environment.
- Enhances the immune system.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- MorphoPRIME contains 50mg AstraGin® per serving.
- SenActiv® is a patented blend of highly purified saponins isolated from Panax notoginseng and Rosa roxburghii roots.
- Posesses strong senolytic activity, which helps cells clear out old cells and replaces them with new healthy cells.
- Reduces cell mutation risks.
- Increases recovery from exercise.
- Recommended daily dose is 50mg per day.
- MorphoPRIME contains 50mg SenActiv® per serving.
- The trademarked version of piperine, a black pepper extract that increases the absorption of various nutrients such as curcumin (up to 2,000% in humans) as well as inhibits the breakdown of fat-burning compounds such as caffeine and the catecholamines, prolonging the effects of preworkout stimulants and increasing their bioavailability.
- Piperine also reduces LDL cholesterol and plasma lipids while elevating HDL cholesterol and the thyroid hormones.
- Common dosing is 5-10mg for preworkout supplements and 20mg for curcumin containing products.
- MorphoPRIME contains 20mg BioPerine® per serving.
Why did you remove the Berberine and ALA?
Berberine and ALA are both fantastic ingredients. Due to their potent effects on managing blood sugar as well as fasting blood glucose and insulin levels, they are a better fit in MorphoDRIVE.
Moving them to DRIVE allowed us to really beef up MorphoPRIME in terms of better organ health and blood work support.
How should I dose MorphoPRIME?
MorphoPRIME can be taken all at once or divided up as is convenient during the day. Some people find that taking all 6 capsules at once to be cumbersome so a split dose of 3 capsules twice daily is generally recommended in those instances.
What can MorphoPRIME be stacked with?
MorphoPRIME is stackable with any other product in our line, although we strongly recommend combining it with MorphOMEGA and possibly NEPHROGEN and TUDCA, depending on the level of organ support you need.
The capsules smell funny, is this safe and normal?
Most supplement ingredients have distinct smells (and flavors). This is often due to certain compounds contained within the ingredients themselves, such as sulfur (a crucial component of many compounds). The products are perfectly safe and effective.
As for MorphoPRIME, the "ethyl ester" portion of the ingredient NACET possess the ability for some of the particles to reach the nose, often resulting in an unpleasant smell.
Why do you use artificial colors and sweeteners in your products, aren't they unhealthy?
The non-active ingredients we utilize (flavors, colors, sweeteners) are all perfectly safe for a vast majority of people when consumed according to label instructions. In very rare cases an individual can have an allergy to a certain ingredient (even active ingredients).
Best overall organ and general health support. Liver, Heart, Blood Sugar, General Inflammation, this does it all
This product is incredible. I saw several improvements in my bloodwork after taking this product for a couple of months!
This product covers almost all areas for health
At the time of purchase I thought I was buying the original Morphoprime. I will have to purchase the Morphodrive. I do not see any help with my original concerns with the new Morphoprime.
Sorry to hear this version of MorphoPRIME didn't match your goals!
We updated each new product with a FAQ section which outlines the reasons each product was changed.
We also have full label disclosure and ingredient breakdowns on each new product page as well for future reference to ensure you are choosing a product best conducive to your goals.