- Maca root is a plant used for sexual health and enhancement.
- Increases libido, assists fertility, enhances mood.
- Improves memory and increases cognition.
- Increases endurance performance and decreases lactate levels.
- Reduces fatigue by increasing mitochondrial efficiency.
- MorphoDONIS contains 2,000mg of a 4:1 Maca extract per serving.
- Garlic is rich in a compound called Allicin, provides a variety of benefits.
- Reduces both total and LDL cholesterol levels as well as triglycerides.
- Possesses anti-cancer properties, especially with regards to prostate cancer.
- Relaxes blood vessels.
- Significantly improves disease parameters of BPH (benign prostate hyperplasia).
- MorphoDONIS contains 1,000mg Garlic extract per serving.
- Go-Less® Men Pumpkin extract is clinically demonstrated to support bladder health and maintain urinary control.
- Decreases frequency of urination, including nocturia (nighttime urination).
- Decreases urinary incontinence (UI) during exercise.
- Reduces symptoms of overactive bladder syndrome.
- MorphoDONIS contains 500mg Go-Less® Men Pumpkin extract per serving.
- Graminex® Flower Pollen Extract™ helkps support normal urinary flow rate and complete emptying.
- Supports prostate and urinary tract health.
- MorphoDONIS contains 500mg Graminex® per serving.
- Saw Palmetto is a fatty acid mix from Serenoa repens that are commonly used for hormone balance and prostate health.
- Blocks the enzyme that converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which is the androgenic hormone linked to hair loss and prostate enlargement.
- May also lower urinary tract symptoms in men.
- MorphoDONIS contains 400mg Saw Palmetto Extract per serving.
- Stinging Nettle, or Urtica dioica, is a perennial flowering plant that has been used medicinally for ages, dating back as far as Ancient Greece.
- Reduces Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG), thereby increasing free (unbound, active) testosterone levels, reducing testosterone conversion into Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), and reducing prostate size and risk of developing benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
- Possesses mild anti-aromatase effects.
- MorphoDONIS contains a research supported 360mg Stinging Nettle per serving.
- Pygeum africanum bark extract possesses anti-inflammatory properties and is commonly used for men’s urinary tract health and libido.
- Improves benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) symptoms, including frequent urination, inflammation, and incontinence.
- Inhibits the growth of prostate cancer cells and may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer.
- Increases libido.
- MorphoDONIS contains 200mg Pygeum extract per serving.
- Lycopene is a carotenoid that gives fruit and vegetables their red color and possesses strong antioxidant properties.
- Lycopene significantly lowers prostate cancer risk.
- MorphoDONIS contains 20mg Lycopene per serving.
- Pregnenolone is steroid hormone produced by the body that serves as a precursor to DHEA, progesterone, estrogen, and testosterone.
- Helps balance and maximize steroid hormone levels.
- Increases memory and spatial perception.
- Assists with mild depression, insomnia and other sleep disturbances.
- Reduces fatigue and increases endurance.
- Reduces arthritis pain and enhances joint range of motion.
- MorphoDONIS contains 10mg Pregnenolone per serving.
What did you change with the formula?
We wanted MorphoDONIS to be the most well-rounded libido and prostate support product for men available anywhere.
We beefed up the formula with ingredients designed to maximize both libido as well as overall prostate health and function as well as decreased prostate cancer risk.
How should I use this product?
We recommend 4 capsules twice daily, AM and PM.
Should I stack this product with anything else?
MorphoDONIS can be taken alongside any other product.
It pairs exceptionally well with MorphoTEST.