COGNITION / MEMORY / ALERTNESS / MOOD
- May assist with cognition, memory and mental focus
- May assist with mood and mental well-being
- May assist with motivation and task completion
- May assist with alertness, wakefulness, reducing daytime sleepiness
- May assist with anxiety and cognitive decline
- May assist with neuroprotection
- May assist with physical performance and fatigue
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules with your first meal of the day to assess tolerance. Once tolerance is assessed, up to 6 capsules may be taken.
- Lion’s Mane (Hericium erinaceus) is a dietary mushroom rich in bioactive polysaccharides.
- Traditionally used as a cognitive enhancer and immunomodulator (has effects on inflammation).
- Reduces cognitive decline, is neuroprotective, promotes neurogenesis and exhibits mood enhancing properties.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 1,000mg Lion's Mane per serving.
- A nonessential amino acid that is used to make the catecholamine neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine (adrenaline).
- Acts as an anti-stress compound for acute stressors such as strenuous exercise.While L-tyrosine is less water soluble than other forms of tyrosine (N-acetyl tyrosine, for example), it is more bioavailable in the body and thus raises plasma tyrosine levels up to 10x more than other forms of tyrosine.
- Tyrosine is commonly dosed between 500-2,000mg up to 60 minutes prior to activity.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 1,000mg L-tyrosine per serving.
- Derived from the velvet bean plant and is a rich source of L-DOPA, the precursor to dopamine and eventually adrenaline.
- Dopamine plays a major role in reward-motivated behavior, similar to (albeit to a lesser degree) drugs such as cocaine, which make the user feel energetic, happy, and increases their ability to undertake stressful tasks. Dopamine is also involved in motor control.
- L-DOPA has been shown to increase circulating dopamine levels in doses up to 735mg/day.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 750mg mucuna pruriens (98% L-DOPA) per serving.
- CDP-choline (Cytidine Diphosphocholine) or citicoline is a nootropic compound that provides both choline and cytidine (which converts into uridine). Choline plays a vital role in the production of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter.
- Has cognitive promoting properties and enhances memory and learning.
- Neuroprotective and anti-addictive against both dopamine agonists as well as food.
- Standard dosing is 500mg-2,000mg, with the attention-promoting effects responding exclusively or more strongly to the lower dosage range; more is not necessarily better.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 500mg Citicoline as the trademarked Cognizen® per serving.
- Zynamite® is a patented Mango (Mangifera Indica) extract shown by numerous clinical and peer reviewed studies to have cognitive and sports performance benefits.
- Stimulant-free yet provides similar brain activation to caffeine.
- Has strong nootropic activity and neural potentiation.
- Decreases mental and physical fatigue and reaction time and increases calculation performance.
- Increases peak power output, VO2max, muscle and brain oxygenation.
- Decreases lactate, pain and muscle damage and accelerates muscle performance recovery.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the maximum research supported dose of 500mg Zynamite® per serving.
- Bacopa monnieri is a nootropic herb used for longevity and cognitive enhancement.
- Supplementation can reduce anxiety and improve memory formation and cognition.
- Posesses adaptogenic properties, helping the body adapt to stress.
- Increases neuron communication and increases nerve ending growth.
- Positively interacts with dopamine and serotonin.
- Standard dosing is 300mg of an extract containing at least 55% bacosides.
- MORPHOBRAIN contains the research supported dose of 300mg Bacopa Monnieri per serving.
Warnings: Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are pregnant or nursing or are taking any prescription medications, consult your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Contact your health care professional before using this or any other dietary supplement product. Immediately discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: This product is manufactured in a facility that processes other products which may contain soy, dairy, wheat, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, peanuts, and eggs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
you will not regret it. Helps me focus so much
I started using MorphoBRAIN to help with my focus at work and I cannot go a day without it. Seriously a game changer. Highly recommend.