Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 serving (6 capsules) per day in divided doses. Exceeding recommended daily dose is not advised.
- Ajuga extract contains phytoecdysteroids, bio-active compounds that resemble androgens in structure, with Turkesterone being the primary active compound.
- Research shows strong anabolic activity via several metabolic pathways.
- Increases skeletal muscle hypertrophy, recovery and repair from exercise.
- Efficacious dosing is most commonly seen with 400mg active Turkesterone per day.
- MorphoBOLIC contains 2,000mg Ajuga extract (800mg active Turkesterone) per serving.
- Ursolic Acid (Rosemary extract) is a promising body recomposition agent; able to increase muscle mass and decrease fat mass.
- Increases IGF-1 and power output.
- Increases the adipokine irisin which converts white adipose cells into more metabolically active brown adipose cells, resulting in great fatty acid oxidation. Irisin also stops the development of fatty tissue.
- MorphoBOLIC contains a research supported 450mg Ursolic Acid (active) per serving.
- 5a-Hydroxy-Laxogenin is a plant sterol from Smilax Sieboldiiis (a member of the brassinosteroid family).
- Shown to possess anabolic activity without the side effects of liver toxicity or hormone suppression.
- Regulates protein turnover and promotes a positive nitrogen balance.
- Microencapsulated for increased bioavailability.
- MorphoBOLIC contains 100mg of the patented and trademarked Laxosterone® per serving.
Can women take MorphoBOLIC?
Yes! MorphoBOLIC is VERY popular with female customers who want to maximize their training and recovery without resorting to using harsh, potentially dangerous compounds such as pro hormones, SARMs, or anabolic steroids.
Will MorphoBOLIC cause a positive drug test result?
MorphoBOLIC is non-hormonal and will not cause a failed drug test.
As such, MorphoBOLIC also doesn't need cycled off and on like common anabolic agents such as prohormones and anabolic steroids.
What does "recomposition" mean?
Recomposition is a state where the body favors metabolic pathways that are involved with muscle and strength gains, while minimizing metabolic pathways that are involved with fat storage. Think about it as half muscle builder and half fat burner.
The capsules smell funny, is this safe and normal?
Most supplement ingredients have distinct smells (and flavors). This is often due to certain compounds contained within the ingredients themselves, such as sulfur (a crucial component of many compounds). The products are perfectly safe and effective.
Why do you use artificial colors and sweeteners in your products, aren't they unhealthy?
The non-active ingredients we utilize (flavors, colors, sweeteners) are all perfectly safe for a vast majority of people when consumed according to label instructions. In very rare cases an individual can have an allergy to a certain ingredient (even active ingredients).
Why do some of my capsules have an uneven fill volume? Does this mean they aren’t dosed properly?
During the production process, various excipients are utilized to ensure the proper amount of active ingredients flows into each capsule.
Due to the varied materials and densities of these excipients (as well as the active ingredients), capsules are filled by weight and not by volume. This is basically the same way you’d find food in boxes and bags at the grocery store that is “Filled by weight not by volume, some settling may occur”.
Unlike the food industry, the supplement industry has a more tightly regulated fill tolerance. Our manufacturers have an internal fill tolerance of + - 5%, and capsules are weighed to make sure they consistently fall in that range to meet specifications.
Basically, some capsules have the powders packed down, others have it loosely filled, but overall they meet the industry leading specifications for dosing tolerance.